Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2009-2012 COP Jumps and leaps
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points
View previous topic | View next topic  
Author Message
Anna Kull



Joined: 27 Oct 2003
Posts: 5121
Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Sat, 20-Dec-2008 8:43    Post subject: 2009-2012 COP Jumps and leaps Reply with quote

There will be topics per body group too. Here is the one for leaps and jumps
_________________
RG is the true reason to go on in my life!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
rg_chik



Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Posts: 408
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sat, 21-Feb-2009 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so the ring shape has to be closed (foot or part of the leg touching the head) for it to be counted, BUT don't you think this is just a little bit unsafe with leaps?
_________________
make every move a move.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
yerofeeva



Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Posts: 224
Location: Madrid (Spain)

PostPosted: Mon, 23-Feb-2009 9:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

How it puts in card:
two jumps (26D)
backward
with folded rope?

It is?
http://www.divshare.com/download/6630146-c47
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sery



Joined: 26 Oct 2003
Posts: 497

PostPosted: Tue, 24-Feb-2009 0:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

yerofeeva wrote:
How it puts in card:
two jumps (26D)
backward
with folded rope?

It is?
http://www.divshare.com/download/6630146-c47


correct.

but just a small note: as you write in D2, those jumps are in serie.
Thus, you should put an accolade(? i don't know how to say it...
maybe parenthese?) to show that those jumps are in serie in D1.
_________________
Go Alina, you are the Olympic Champion 2008!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pharmacy



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 139
Location: somewhere in space

PostPosted: Wed, 25-Feb-2009 18:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please someone help me. I need to write forms for my gymnast for competition and I am not sure about this:
she is doing echappe with rope and catch the rope in the first stag leap with ring and then she is doing another two stag leap with ring but only with passing into the rope forward.
Which is the value of this? Please someone help and explaine that to me.....
How would it be written? Question Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sery



Joined: 26 Oct 2003
Posts: 497

PostPosted: Mon, 2-Mar-2009 6:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

pharmacy wrote:
Please someone help me. I need to write forms for my gymnast for competition and I am not sure about this:
she is doing echappe with rope and catch the rope in the first stag leap with ring and then she is doing another two stag leap with ring but only with passing into the rope forward.
Which is the value of this? Please someone help and explaine that to me.....
How would it be written? Question Question


i suppose that your gymnast passes into the rope after the echappe in the first leap?

_________________
Go Alina, you are the Olympic Champion 2008!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pharmacy



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 139
Location: somewhere in space

PostPosted: Mon, 2-Mar-2009 10:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much! Kiss Cheek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rg_chik



Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Posts: 408
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Mon, 2-Mar-2009 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sery wrote:

i suppose that your gymnast passes into the rope after the echappe in the first leap?


How did u do your sheets on the computer???!!!!
_________________
make every move a move.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pharmacy



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 139
Location: somewhere in space

PostPosted: Mon, 2-Mar-2009 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sery wrote:
pharmacy wrote:
Please someone help me. I need to write forms for my gymnast for competition and I am not sure about this:
she is doing echappe with rope and catch the rope in the first stag leap with ring and then she is doing another two stag leap with ring but only with passing into the rope forward.
Which is the value of this? Please someone help and explaine that to me.....
How would it be written? Question Question


i suppose that your gymnast passes into the rope after the echappe in the first leap?


yes, she pass into the rope after the echappe. and what if she do just 2 stag leap with ring, how will be that written? this code is getting me so confused On Wall Bash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OOTCHY



Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 1044

PostPosted: Wed, 4-Mar-2009 22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok and why did u (sery) wrote the symbol of the change of pLanes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pharmacy



Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 139
Location: somewhere in space

PostPosted: Wed, 4-Mar-2009 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is the symbol for serie not for change of planes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Attitude



Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Posts: 103

PostPosted: Thu, 5-Mar-2009 11:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

because it is a serie
serie of identical jumps /leaps gives also credit for 2 jumps / leaps, not only for 3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rg_chik



Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Posts: 408
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Thu, 5-Mar-2009 12:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone please answer my previous question....
how did you do your sheets on the computer????????
_________________
make every move a move.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Eva. A.



Joined: 26 Oct 2003
Posts: 118
Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Thu, 5-Mar-2009 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, don't know about the sheets but i've got another question:
the girl i coach does a serie of three jeté en tournant; can she do the first with passage through the rope, then handeling (sail) during the second and the third jeté again trough the rope?
is this repetition or is it okay because it is during the same serie?
_________________
eva
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator


Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Posts: 3310
Location: Perth, Australia

PostPosted: Fri, 6-Mar-2009 0:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

rg_chik wrote:
can someone please answer my previous question....
how did you do your sheets on the computer????????


You should just be able to copy and paste the symbols in, as long as the sheet has been converted from PDF to a Word Document.
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/Tahnee2612
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Contents | Information | Events and Results | Gymnasts | Archive

last Modified: 25. October 2003

Copyright © 1996-2010 Alexander Kochann