Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2009-2012 COP Jumps and leaps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points
View previous topic | View next topic  
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Fri, 22-Apr-2011 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two figures look identical! Shocked And I haven't found a "fouetté with split" in the COP. The only E fouetté I've seen is the one with ring position. I'm very confused. Confused
Christina

PostPosted: Fri, 22-Apr-2011 14:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:
The two figures look identical! Shocked And I haven't found a "fouetté with split" in the COP. The only E fouetté I've seen is the one with ring position. I'm very confused. Shocked

Well, the words "fouette split leap" is my "free" translation of Russian "фуэте в шпагат" Laughing

As I understand French "grand ecart" is the same as English "split" (thanks to wikipedia)? Then fouette split leap = fouette with grand ecart Smile

And now, when we know what is it, it's even more interesting to find out what is it's score Smile
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Fri, 22-Apr-2011 14:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can that website be wrong? Rolling Eyes Because the COP says the value is 0.40...
Christina

PostPosted: Fri, 22-Apr-2011 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:
Can that website be wrong? Rolling Eyes Because the COP says the value is 0.40...

Sure, it can be wrong Smile But my Russian COP version says 5E too, and I am lost with it Embarassed

Thank you very much, dear, for you help, I was completly twisted with that leap! Kiss Cheek

Christina

PostPosted: Sun, 24-Apr-2011 21:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:

Kalinka, you were right, it's 0.4D, now I have the last COP version, where it's 0.4. Smile
Thanks for your help!
gg1219

PostPosted: Mon, 14-Nov-2011 17:17    Post subject: Combination jumps Reply with quote

Hello,

What is the value of the combination of two turning stags? One turning stag is .5. What about combination of two? Also, if you use a combination of two jumps, does it means that you have to reduce one jump from you routine if you had maximum number of jumps already or the combination of two jumps counts as one element?

Thank you.
gg
Eulucil

PostPosted: Mon, 14-Nov-2011 21:49    Post subject: Re: Combination jumps Reply with quote

gg1219 wrote:
Hello,

What is the value of the combination of two turning stags? One turning stag is .5. What about combination of two? Also, if you use a combination of two jumps, does it means that you have to reduce one jump from you routine if you had maximum number of jumps already or the combination of two jumps counts as one element?

Thank you.
gg

The only combination that count as one element is the triple split leap (without step in the middle, such as Kostina or Bessonova used to do).

The other jumps can be repeated in a serie of 2 or 3 jumps (for instance, two turning stags), but they count as different elements, so you don't get a combination bonus.

Hope it helps
gg1219

PostPosted: Tue, 15-Nov-2011 21:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Do you mean the one she used to do 3 turning splits or regular splits with changing legs?
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Tue, 15-Nov-2011 23:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg1219 wrote:
Thank you. Do you mean the one she used to do 3 turning splits or regular splits with changing legs?

Regular splits with changing legs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: