Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corbeil-Essonnes International Tournament 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Valeryia

PostPosted: Sat, 12-May-2012 23:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

True! When he said "Alina Maksimenko" everybody was like Rolling Eyes
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 3:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
I just got back from the competition. They put Merkulova's clubs music on for her ribbon and she made a few mistakes. Viner was VERY angry and started shouting at the superior jury and then walked over to the music man to shout at him Shocked. They decided to let her do the routine again and she did it very "well". Viner was wearing a RUSSIA jacket for the first time ever, only in the evening when Merkulova was competing as if to show everyone that she was her trainer and nobody else Watching. After Dmitrieva's terrible clubs routine she took of her necklace and did some meditation... maybe something to do with the Kaballah branch of judaism that she believes in. It was a bit weird to be honest. I felt really sorry for Daria, she looked to disappointed at the medal ceremony, I think she knows it won't be her going to London. Before Mazur's clubs the announcer said Maximenko was going to perform, it was rather embarassing and it took him a long time to find the new starting order Razz

It is always a pleasure to read your impressions Wink
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 3:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

zhenya0402 wrote:
dalit wrote:
Juliana wrote:
Hoops and Grand Fouettes wrote:
Didn't Kaneava have a drop in ribbon last year, too?

she didn't. she even got 29.650 Laughing
*Kalinka* wrote:
Wow, 29.500 for Dasha! Love Bravo!

Love Angel

Hoop and Grand Fouettes is right,Kanaeva had a big mistake with ribbon last year -a huge tangle in her last pivot,but she was overscored and got this massive score of 29650

dalit, Kanaeva got 29.250 for the tangle in ribbon in AA. 29.650 is her ribbon final score. She did well in Ribbon final.
AA score 2011
http://pdf.ffgym.com/2011/corbeil/qualifications_general.pdf
and ribbon AA-Corbeil 2011 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ryFtvlYHb68
ribbon final Corbeil 2011 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMJIUvHsrU4

Thanks.!
I didn't understand correctly the previous messages...
Kanaeva's routine from the final was amazing and her best ribbon routine from 2011.
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 5:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
*Shadow* wrote:
not trying to offend Kanaeva's fans, but I don't think she should be getting scores THAT high with mistakes and drops... God forbid a non-Russian gymnast had a drop, she would have so much more points taken off. Rolling Eyes

Thank you, I agree 100%, this is really getting to see her always scored looking at the level of her routine or her great capacity and not on her performance Mad
29.300 instead of 29.600 usually isn't translating her mistakes Stupid

thats what im thinking Watching and again to Merkulova's fans, no offense, but SECOND place? she has just appeared in the senior international scene and is already beating gymnasts like Dmitrieva, Charkashina, Rizatdinova and such. I've considered the mistakes of other gymnasts, but still, I watched the videos and am completely baffled by her gigantic scores
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 6:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Shadow* wrote:
Caroline wrote:
*Shadow* wrote:
not trying to offend Kanaeva's fans, but I don't think she should be getting scores THAT high with mistakes and drops... God forbid a non-Russian gymnast had a drop, she would have so much more points taken off. Rolling Eyes

Thank you, I agree 100%, this is really getting to see her always scored looking at the level of her routine or her great capacity and not on her performance Mad

thats what im thinking Watching and again to Merkulova's fans, no offense, but SECOND place? she has just appeared in the senior international scene and is already beating gymnasts like Dmitrieva, Charkashina, Rizatdinova and such. I've considered the mistakes of other gymnasts, but still, I watched the videos and am completely baffled by her gigantic scores

This reminds me of Kanaeva in 2008. She won a final at the EC in 2007 and then, BAM! She won a lot of medals. Of course, she was really stable.
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 7:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoops and Grand Fouettes wrote:
*Shadow* wrote:
Caroline wrote:
*Shadow* wrote:

This reminds me of Kanaeva in 2008. She won a final at the EC in 2007 and then, BAM! She won a lot of medals. Of course, she was really stable.

Yes,Kanaeva is a stable gymnast and was very stable gymnast as a young senior despite the fact she had the most difficult routines.
Merkulova is still young and has time to improve her stabilty.
I'm worried more to Kondakova's stabilty(sorry for the OT,i know she wasn't in Corbill but i'm not the first one to mention her in this topic..) ,i really want her to be the Olympic champion !

Last edited by dalit on Sun, 13-May-2012 10:05; edited 1 time in total
fanforfun

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 9:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Valeryia"]True! When he said "Alina Maksimenko" everybody was like :roll:[/quote]

Maksimenko will compete next week for the first time after World Cup from Kiev to "Spring Cup" Ploiesti in Romania and it will be very interesting to see if she is in a good shape before European Championship
Caroline

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the broadcasting this afternon, they'll only show 3 finals I think Mad
Ma Chaine Sport can't be watch online but if I'm not wrong in 2011 and 2010 a russian channel also broadcast the competition, maybe "Russia 2" or "Sport 1"... Rolling Eyes
Caroline

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 10:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Results AA (thanks to Olivier Aubrais)

1. Kanaeva 116,400
2. Merkulova 115,425
3. Dmitrieva 115,075
4. Miteva 112,100
5. Charkashyna 111,450
6. Alyabyeva 110,125
7. Garayeva 109,975
8. Ledoux 109,525
9. Mitrosz 109,280
10. Rizatdinova 109,175
[...]
17. Moustafaeva 103,300

Anna didn"t qualify for clubs and ribbon finals Sad
So so glad for Silvia great competition, and I hope medals for her today! Bounce
Kanaeva is doing hoop, ball and clubs finals
Merkulova ball, clubs and ribbon finals
Dmitrieva hoop and ribbon finals

4 finals for Miteva, Ledoux and Charkashyna sure
2 finals for Rizatdinova
Christina

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the results! What a pity Anya R is out of 2 finals. Sad
Merkulova 3 finals..... I guess she will win one of them....
Caroline

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 11:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina wrote:
Thanks for the results! What a pity Anya R is out of 2 finals. Sad
Merkulova 3 finals..... I guess she will win one of them....

Technically in ball and clubs Kanaeva should get gold, even if she made mistakes (we saw it yesterday Rolling Eyes), but I really hope that Dasha will perform ribbon as great as yesterday so that Merkulova won't win, I would really die seeing her first, this is just getting absurd and ridiculous, she has just been in senior for a year and a half and she's winning everything as if she had 10 years experience in this category behind her! Stupid

If she was doing amazing I could understand it, but when you see her childish, messy and unclear routine (even is she definitely have amazing capacities) getting between 28 and 29 points, before girls that perform PERFECTLY their routines, especially Miteva and Charkashyna or even Rizatdinova, it's just disgusting me and make me wanna throat! Blub

Apparently Viner was really happy yesterday and Dasha disappointed during Awards Ceremony, of course, she wants to much to send Merkulova to OG that she's trying to convince herself and everyone around her that Sacha is doing better than double Dashas, which is perfectly wrong, I just hope that she's smart enough not to make this mistake. I found unfair to send Dasha D instead of Dasha K, but sending Merkulova instead of both of then.... please! On Wall Bash
Christina

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 11:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite of Sasha's "success" I really doubt Merkulova will be going at the OG... Really hope Kondakova will do well at Euro, because if she fals, it will be disaster...
I wonder what if Dmitrieva hadn't done her mistakes would she be 2nd? I feel she would be...
Jonathan

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina wrote:
Despite of Sasha's "success" I really doubt Merkulova will be going at the OG... Really hope Kondakova will do well at Euro, because if she fals, it will be disaster...
I wonder what if Dmitrieva hadn't done her mistakes would she be 2nd? I feel she would be...

Yes, I think so.

The Russian group did a demonstration in Corbeil and they have new leotards with funny cuffs around their wrists, is that allowed? And I think the coaching situation is really strange. Viner is now their named trainer and she is the one calling the shots, then Sergaeva (who I think is a very talented coach) is always standing in her shadow and having to agree with Viner. I think Sergaeva really improved the Russian group last year and yes, they weren't very stable but they were on the right track. The last thing they need is the coaches changing all the time, especially when there is a different gymnast in the group in everyone competition! (now there is a new girl with a big nose, I can't remember what her name is). Also Inna Bistrova was there with the group, I thought she was the Japanese group coach? Or did the abandon them for a trip to Paris? She was also shouting at the group in Thiais and Sergaeva was just standing behind her looking at the floor. Sorry but maybe the group doesn't know who their coach is and that's why they are so inconsistent?!
Caroline

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 12:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
The Russian group did a demonstration in Corbeil and they have new leotards with funny cuffs around their wrists, is that allowed? And I think the coaching situation is really strange. Viner is now their named trainer and she is the one calling the shots, then Sergaeva (who I think is a very talented coach) is always standing in her shadow and having to agree with Viner. I think Sergaeva really improved the Russian group last year and yes, they weren't very stable but they were on the right track. The last thing they need is the coaches changing all the time, especially when there is a different gymnast in the group in everyone competition!

Cuffs?!! Shocked

Viner said at the beginning of the year that she was now the head coach of Russian group, that's why she's always with them and shouting at them! Wink
I think that she kept Sergaeva because she knows that she's a talented coach, last year routines were really amazing, but she wanted to get more involved in the team because she was propably not happy of their irregularity, I think that she believed that with her authority girls would be more careful and confident Rolling Eyes
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Sun, 13-May-2012 12:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did Julie and Polina do? They went, right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 9 of 21

Jump to: