Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corbeil-Essonnes International Tournament 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
psrgomes08

PostPosted: Thu, 17-May-2012 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
Many people are flat out saying that they hope she makes many mistakes, which I think is totally unfair. I consider that 'bashing'.

I hope she goes well in all her performances and I hope to see fair scores.
About Corbeil, she had some good routines but the scores were a little higher than what she really deserved. Let's see her improvment until the EC.
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Thu, 17-May-2012 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

psrgomes08 wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Many people are flat out saying that they hope she makes many mistakes, which I think is totally unfair. I consider that 'bashing'.

I hope she goes well in all her performances and I hope to see fair scores.
About Corbeil, she had some good routines but the scores were a little higher than what she really deserved. Let's see her improvment until the EC.

That's exactly what I think.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
psrgomes08

PostPosted: Thu, 17-May-2012 23:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is off-topic but I really have to say it:

AleksandraFan, look at my avatar and look at yours. Merkulova does really look a lot like Kabaeva Laughing
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Thu, 17-May-2012 23:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
psrgomes08 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Viner didn't obligate Merkulova to go to the EC. She is her favourite gymnast right now, so if Merkulova was unhappy about it, I'm sure she would have picked Dmitrieva. If she's going to the EC is because she wants it.
It is a different situation now. For instance, in Kabaeva's era, she didn't had any choice because at the time she was the number one. But in this case, Merkulova is no. 4! Why isn't Dmitrieva at her place? Because she has a problem with her clubs routine? Well, Merkulova has a problem with pretty much all her routines, she still needs to improve A LOT.
No one in this forum is bashing her. We are only stating our opinion saying she is not ready yet, which is an absolute truth!

(I'm sorry if my English is not clear Quiet )

Dmitrieva hurt her foot, or I'm sure it would be her going. Apparently there were pictures of her with a needle in her foot.

And your english is lovely! I wish people on Facebook had your english skills Evil Tounge

Dmitrieva said she went to the doctor yesterday? on her Twitter.

Your English is perfect! I wish some of my friends on Facebook had English skills like you.
ybalka_

PostPosted: Thu, 17-May-2012 23:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoops and Grand Fouettes wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
psrgomes08 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Viner didn't obligate Merkulova to go to the EC. She is her favourite gymnast right now, so if Merkulova was unhappy about it, I'm sure she would have picked Dmitrieva. If she's going to the EC is because she wants it.
It is a different situation now. For instance, in Kabaeva's era, she didn't had any choice because at the time she was the number one. But in this case, Merkulova is no. 4! Why isn't Dmitrieva at her place? Because she has a problem with her clubs routine? Well, Merkulova has a problem with pretty much all her routines, she still needs to improve A LOT.
No one in this forum is bashing her. We are only stating our opinion saying she is not ready yet, which is an absolute truth!

Dmitrieva hurt her foot, or I'm sure it would be her going. Apparently there were pictures of her with a needle in her foot.

And your english is lovely! I wish people on Facebook had your english skills Evil Tounge

Your English is perfect! I wish some of my friends on Facebook had English skills like you.

It's funny, you both say the same about your people's English skills in Facebook , why is that so? I'm curious. Too much slang?
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Thu, 17-May-2012 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
psrgomes08 wrote:

It's funny, you both say the same about your people's English skills in Facebook , why is that so? I'm curious. Too much slang?

Wow... we are too similar XD

I find it incredibly lazy that people who have spoken english for their entire lives can't type properly, and instead choose to type lyke dis or With Capitals For Every Single Word, or can't be bothered to use the proper form of you're/your, they're/their/there, etc. What I find most hilarious is when people copy/paste russian letter to write english sentences; I enjoy informing them about the phonetic pronunciation of what they just wrote Very Happy

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Fri, 18-May-2012 0:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
psrgomes08 wrote:

wh3n 3v3ri p0st 1s lyk3 th1s. Oooooooooooorrrrrrrr tttttttthhhhhhhhhiiiiiiisssss. Or not knowing how to spell common words like tomorrow, or some, or your, or really.
AleksandraFan wrote:
What I find most hilarious is when people copy/paste russian letter to write english sentences; I enjoy informing them about the phonetic pronunciation of what they just wrote Very Happy

I've never seen that! I don't think many people that I know know what Cyrillic looks like.
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Fri, 18-May-2012 0:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
psrgomes08 wrote:

wh3n 3v3ri p0st 1s lyk3 th1s. Oooooooooooorrrrrrrr tttttttthhhhhhhhhiiiiiiisssss. Or not knowing how to spell common words like tomorrow, or some, or your, or really.
AleksandraFan wrote:
What I find most hilarious is when people copy/paste russian letter to write english sentences; I enjoy informing them about the phonetic pronunciation of what they just wrote Very Happy

I've never seen that! I don't think many people that I know know what Cyrillic looks like.

It's on youtube a lot.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Fri, 18-May-2012 0:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
psrgomes08 wrote:

AleksandraFan wrote:

It's on youtube a lot.

I hate it when people write their g's as q's. Ah! This is so Off-Topic!
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Fri, 18-May-2012 0:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
psrgomes08 wrote:

AleksandraFan wrote:

It's on youtube a lot.

I hate it when people write their g's as q's. Ah! This is so Off-Topic!

but sooo fun.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
akika10

PostPosted: Fri, 18-May-2012 4:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grammar and spelling are recurring topics on this forum. Laughing

One of my personal favourites is the misuse of homophones. Rolling Eyes

I cringe everytime but I have to hold back. Quiet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: