Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dating Advice, Love Stories/Help etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic | View next topic  
akika10

PostPosted: Fri, 26-Aug-2011 6:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linnea wrote:
This is an old topic, but I NEED HELP!
I have, like, 5 guys who I like, 3 of them know I exist, 1 of them likes me, but he's kind of ugly.
Sooo, how the heck do I decide which one??????

I don't want to downplay your feelings but you're young. And it's a two way thing. It's okay to have a crush on more than one guy but that doesn't necessarily mean that the one you choose will like you back.

Here. I recommend you listen to this-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_U6mWu1XQA
dalit

PostPosted: Mon, 28-May-2012 6:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

just_me wrote:
charleslch wrote:

for example? Twisted Evil

I don't know...it's up to you Laughing . Something that you think may be useful to us Laughing .

Some useful thoughts .
When you didn't meet yet face to face and you can hear and read and you don't have a camera to watch the facial expression,so it might cause for some misunderstanding.an example,my ex and are in a good realtionship,actually all my friends kept great realtionships withe their ex but for someone from the side it looks too good to be true,so when i ask in ironic way,one of my friend that i'm surprised to see her ex with her on a holiday and and i thought the came back,if you will not notice my face and her surprising face,you will interpret this in a different way.
My advise to you,altough to meet someone in the interent is popular,the most important thing is to meet first,even for few seconds.only to look in the eyes of each other it means a lot !
Juliana

PostPosted: Mon, 28-May-2012 7:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

why and how did you dig this topic up? Laughing
just_me

PostPosted: Mon, 28-May-2012 8:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God, dalit! Hahahah!

I agree with you about meeting people through the Internet. I think you can fall for somebody's personality online but you can't be sure whether it would work in real life. So, the best way to check is to go outside of the net Laughing
At least, that's what I understood from your post. If that's what you mean, I agree Smile.
dalit

PostPosted: Mon, 28-May-2012 8:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

just_me wrote:
My God, dalit! Hahahah!

I agree with you about meeting people through the Internet. I think you can fall for somebody's personality online but you can't be sure whether it would work in real life. So, the best way to check is to go outside of the net Laughing
At least, that's what I understood from your post. If that's what you mean, I agree Smile.

Sure that the best way is to check outside the net,but personally i will not start a roman in the Internet unless i meet the person first face to face and look at him in his eyes. Smile
Juliana

PostPosted: Tue, 29-May-2012 0:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

just_me wrote:
My God, dalit! Hahahah!

just_me, is it JUST ME or have you disappeared for a while? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Off Topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: