Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GP Thiais 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
ririx

PostPosted: Fri, 25-Mar-2016 18:44    Post subject: GP Thiais 2016 Reply with quote

No topic yet ? Shocked

Livestream : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGfpPBtCyo (now podium training)

Participants list : http://www.grandprixthiais.fr/medias/files/liste-engagees-2021.pdf
zevaness

PostPosted: Sat, 26-Mar-2016 8:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pictures of the trainings Smile

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1244522872242448.1073741828.121140461247367&type=3
Mrs.Miracle

PostPosted: Sat, 26-Mar-2016 9:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

More information here >>>
Gergely

PostPosted: Sun, 27-Mar-2016 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a lot of mistakes yet again. The test event will be really good I think, this "upper middle class" is so close together.

By the way, what is Bezzoubenko doing this year? I haven't seen her AA, but her scores are disastrous Sad
susana

PostPosted: Sun, 27-Mar-2016 17:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gergely wrote:
Quite a lot of mistakes yet again. The test event will be really good I think, this "upper middle class" is so close together.

By the way, what is Bezzoubenko doing this year? I haven't seen her AA, but her scores are disastrous Sad

Her routines too... I think she just had one with no big mistakes.
canrgmom

PostPosted: Sun, 27-Mar-2016 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dora Vass is looking very strong. Lots of momentum going into the Test event. I hope she keeps it up!
Jonathan

PostPosted: Mon, 28-Mar-2016 10:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

canrgmom wrote:
Dora Vass is looking very strong. Lots of momentum going into the Test event. I hope she keeps it up!

I think she looks the same as she normally did but was lucky because other gymnasts made mistakes and Irina Berek was judging Very Happy. I'd be surprised if she qualifies to Rio but I wish her well.

Linoy was definetly my favourite gymnast in Thiais - her clubs routine in the AA got the most applause out of anybody.

BTW I've never seen a competition with so many falls. Not sure what was happening!
susana

PostPosted: Mon, 28-Mar-2016 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

canrgmom wrote:

Linoy was definetly my favourite gymnast in Thiais - her clubs routine in the AA got the most applause out of anybody.

BTW I've never seen a competition with so many falls. Not sure what was happening!

I guess it's the olympic pressure... hope they get used to it soon.

I loved Linoy too. I liked her very much at the YOG games and last year, but this year she's amazing! She has great conditions and body elements but she's also fast, expressive and has a really unique style. We don't see that so much nowadays. She will be at the Tokyo OG for sure and if she goes on this way she'll be in top ten soon.
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Wed, 30-Mar-2016 5:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moustafayeva was lovely, she does some pretty interesting stuff with the apparatus and she goes well with the music, she's slowed down a little and has improved her muscality, the whole thing is not as rushed as she used to be, there's one moment where I believe she's handling the hoop with her fingertips and it makes such a beautiful effect. And of course the ambiance was amazing whenever she walked onto the carpet.

Rizatdinova was not having a good day at the office, she seemed off, I read on other forums and twitter that apparently she was crying on saturday and looked tired sunday in between routines. As per Blokhina's IG, Ganna is ok so no worries.

For the first time, I think in like ever I preferred groups to individual performances, Spain 6 clubs/2hoops routine was Bounce, I have always liked the Spnaish group but I think this one is one of the best they have had since London. And then the Ukranians slayed that 2 hoops & 6 clubs routine, its sassy. I have been [s](striking a pose)[/s] replaying some parts of their routine in my head ever since thinkng I'm Dmytrash or something.... its ridiculous Laughing The Russian group is sad to watch tbh, its like they are not enjoying what they are doing and are about to burst in tears at any moment.

btw, Narkevich is not on the BLR group anymore right?

One that kinda dissapointed me was Soldatova, she sure has some touches of brilliance here and there (those jumps!) I was really looking forward to seeing her.

Serdyukova is looking good (and so is Ruprecht) I hope both will qualify to Río!

I loved watching so many little girls grasping for a pic/autograph of gymnasts (Serrano, Bessonova, Cid) that were most likely not competing anymore when those kids were born, when I lined up I kinda felt weird being the only childless big adult on the line but it was worth it, (twas probably the biggest fangirling moment of my life, I was embarassingly shaking with exitement Laughing Embarassed ), I managed to get Bessonova's autograph and a selfie with Cid Kiss Cheek because I had gifts for them ha!
Apparently Raskina was also there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: