Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BUL group
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Artistry Fan

PostPosted: Sun, 9-Nov-2014 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah that's a shame. It's a terrific routine! I actually prefer it over most senior groups. Razz
plami

PostPosted: Sun, 9-Nov-2014 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok, we will soon see it again, and it will be even better as the girls weren't yet prepared perfectly and missed some of the elements.

I also think the routine is fantastic and I strongly hope other teams will not destroy their work and use parts of their routine as it happened with other Bulgarian teams in the past.
akika10

PostPosted: Wed, 15-Jun-2016 6:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad news to hear.

http://www.standartnews.com/english/read/gymnastics_golden_girl_tsvetelina_stoyanova_in_critical_condition_after_fall_from_6th_floor_-11572.html

I hope she makes full recovery. There are many rumours on social media but of course they should be taken lightly. Can anyone confirm that she was removed from group?
IrisO

PostPosted: Wed, 15-Jun-2016 8:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

akika10 wrote:
Sad news to hear.

http://www.standartnews.com/english/read/gymnastics_golden_girl_tsvetelina_stoyanova_in_critical_condition_after_fall_from_6th_floor_-11572.html

I hope she makes full recovery. There are many rumours on social media but of course they should be taken lightly. Can anyone confirm that she was removed from group?

Very sad news indeed. Can anyone tell me who's in the current group, aside from Stoyanova? I only read she'd miss the European championships, not that she was taken from the group..
Gergely

PostPosted: Wed, 15-Jun-2016 12:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a confirmed suicide attempt.

Her condition is still very serious. She can communicate and move her limbs, but she cannot breathe on her own. She had (amongst other injuries) a ruptured spleen, which caused heavy bleeding hence a life-saving surgery was needed.

The team leaders say she didn't want to go to the ECh. After the Sofia WCup she did not want to train. She also complained of insomnia, stomach aches.

It's not the time to put the blame on anyone (first of all, I hope she pulls through), but it's disturbing to me how her mental state was not picked up. There are limited interviews, but even those are full of red flags. It's really horrible. I'm so sorry she was in such unbearable mental anguish. Sad
just_me

PostPosted: Wed, 15-Jun-2016 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrisO wrote:

Very sad news indeed. Can anyone tell me who's in the current group, aside from Stoyanova? I only read she'd miss the European championships, not that she was taken from the group..

Lyubomira Kazanova will replace Stoyanova. The other members are Mihaela Maevska, Reneta Kamberova, Hristiana Todorova, Tsvetelina Naydenova.

The girls decided to compete at the EC after all. Sending them a lot of positive energy!

And most importantly - I hope Tsveti makes it through! Everybody is praying for her! I hope she recovers not only physically but psychologically as well!

Gergely, you are right that there are a lot of red flags in the interviews! There is even an article saying that Tsveti had been talking about suicide for some time. I don't even want to believe that's true and nobody took measures.

Blaming anyone is of no use right now, neither for Tsveti, nor the other girls + we don't have all of the facts and information about the situation.

Let's just pray for her and hope for the best!
andres

PostPosted: Fri, 17-Jun-2016 2:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

just_me wrote:
IrisO wrote:

Lyubomira Kazanova will replace Stoyanova. The other members are Mihaela Maevska, Reneta Kamberova, Hristiana Todorova, Tsvetelina Naydenova.

The girls decided to compete at the EC after all. Sending them a lot of positive energy!

And most importantly - I hope Tsveti makes it through! Everybody is praying for her! I hope she recovers not only physically but psychologically as well!

Gergely, you are right that there are a lot of red flags in the interviews! There is even an article saying that Tsveti had been talking about suicide for some time. I don't even want to believe that's true and nobody took measures.

Blaming anyone is of no use right now, neither for Tsveti, nor the other girls + we don't have all of the facts and information about the situation.

Let's just pray for her and hope for the best!

I knew the news and is very sad really , i am praying that she be recoevered , according with last medical report her condition has not changed Sad

I read on a news report to Iliana "saying that they was no responsible of that she decided no be part of the team" and her coach said "that because of that problem was excluded of the team that compete on europeans "

i think that Iliana told such lie to say that affirmation ,according with a report of BNT a familiar source said that she have depression .i imagine that when was communicated the news about no be part of the team on europeans was like a earhquake and decided attempt suicide . i wonder if the psychologist of the team has detected the mood state of her days before?

i keep praying for her and her family for a soon recovery. They are having a very bad time and also my support to Bulgarian team like the second family are suffering a lot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
plami

PostPosted: Fri, 17-Jun-2016 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iliana is never responsible.. for anything.. not that I am saying she is for the current terrible situation with Tsveti. Just stating a fact that no one in the BGF is never responsible for anything.. ever. It's the universe's responsibility, the chaos probability of some queer physical paradox.. but not anyone's at the Federation.

I can't help using sarcasm, I am SO angry.

Anyway, I am extremely disturbed since the news broke out. I cried multiple times, and I am hoping she will recover as much as possible, as well as the other girls from the group (I can only imagine what they are feeling right now), and of course Tsveti's loved ones.
viddy

PostPosted: Sat, 25-Jun-2016 2:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a truly heartbreaking story to hear. When Canadian rhythmic gymnastics dealt with athlete suicide a decade ago I thought it was horrendous but with how limited mental health was talked about I thought things would have improved. I even took a coaching course for dealing with mental health last week. How can we improve? Where were the sports psychologists? Team coaches?
andres

PostPosted: Mon, 4-Jul-2016 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: