Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AGG Rules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points
View previous topic | View next topic  
gimnasto4ka

PostPosted: Thu, 16-Feb-2006 18:36    Post subject: AGG Rules Reply with quote

who have rules og artistics group gymnastics?????
Kerstin

PostPosted: Thu, 16-Feb-2006 23:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you mean Aeasthetic Group Gymnastics, normally AGG for short, they are on this website: http://www.geocities.com/rhythmicexpressions/d-manual.html
Janita

PostPosted: Thu, 28-Dec-2006 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

i look for the code of AGG. but the link mentioned here is not working for me. Can somebody help me?

PostPosted: Thu, 28-Dec-2006 14:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you can find some information on this website :
http://www.aggwc2006.com/
Razz
Mario

PostPosted: Thu, 28-Dec-2006 19:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have an offline copy of Kerstin's (the webmaster for rhythmic expressions) website as PDF. If you need it desparately, please private message me. This is the code current as of 2005 - I don't know if there has been any changes since then.

I just wrote Kerstin an email letting her know that her website has disappeared and maybe she can provide us with a new location.

I noticed that the IFAGG.com website is also gone at the same time. Crying or Very sad

Good luck, I will let everybody know once I have any new information. In the meantime, happy new year to all!
Annah

PostPosted: Fri, 29-Dec-2006 9:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
International Federation of Aesthetic Group Gymnastics has new website: http://ifagg.sporttisaitti.com/
You can order code of AGG from IFAGG's office (contact information can be found from their website).

PostPosted: Fri, 29-Dec-2006 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the link Annah ! Razz Razz
Janita

PostPosted: Fri, 29-Dec-2006 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Annah.
Mario, the proposal is very nice. It's not urgent at all. I was watching the videos from the world cup in sofia and i was just wondering how the points were giving and if the balances, pirouettes etc have the same value in agg as in rg. Maybe you can explain in small how it works?
Mario

PostPosted: Fri, 29-Dec-2006 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Janita, Kerstin passed me the new location of a slightly old manual.

http://www.kalev.net/d-manual.html

As you can see, how you get points is quite different than regular RG:
- Swings are distinct from waves and are separately required and with A / B values.
- the body group of balances includes all techniques on one leg which of course includes pivots and illusions. Furthermore, it can be on toes or flat.(This difference in terminology totally threw me off at one point).
- Music - complete free choice of music and therefore even words are allowed.
- Lifts are allowed in AGG.
- they have what they call a series which is very similar to combinations in RG. However, a change of support leg (i.e. a connecting step is allowed).

Hopefully this summary helps. For further details and examples, you can click the link to read the full manual.
Janita

PostPosted: Fri, 29-Dec-2006 19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Kerstin

PostPosted: Sun, 31-Dec-2006 6:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario, the Manual I have on my website has not been updated by IFAGG yet, at least, the Canadian AGG association has not been told of any updates for the Seniors. An update for the Juniors may exist, but I have no details at this time.

I'll update as soon as we have new info. Since this usually happens at the AGMs, which are held in connection with the AGG Senior World Championships, this may happen in June, 2007. The Championships will be held on June 8-10 in Salou, Spain.

Just for the sake of interest, the Worlds in 2008 will be held in Toronto, Canada!

I also want to add that I will be inserting the AGG Manual also on my website "Canadian Aesthetics" - http://www.geocities.com/canadianaesthetics/
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Wed, 26-Aug-2015 3:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone please direct me to the current AGG Code of Points? I've found the Competition Rules and Children's Rules on the IFAGG website, but no document with all the difficulties listed.
andres

PostPosted: Mon, 12-Oct-2015 4:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahnee here is the AGG rules , are the updated rules http://www.ifagg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Competition-rules-2013-2014.pdf
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: