Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

banned?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic | View next topic  
Youandi

PostPosted: Fri, 27-Feb-2009 16:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone from the moderators said that she was taking a little rest from RG but more i don't know..
Kata

PostPosted: Fri, 27-Feb-2009 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps she has logged in but hasn't posted anything. She's still on TAAF (great RG section) and Gymworld.

http://www.youtube.com/skata524
http://www.youtube.com/hungariangymnasts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Pati
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Sun, 1-Mar-2009 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I splitted all posts concerning the rumours about Kaja, I think it's disgusting of a user to spread such things about another one, and to avoid further discussions, I did that.

If you don't appear in grey it's that this user has been logged in but didn't write anything.

Bye,
Pati
Youandi

PostPosted: Mon, 2-Mar-2009 12:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Smile Thanks Pati
Maximenko

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Jun-2009 15:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first register I use yahoo.com on my email it says its banned why?can someone plz. explain?
Youandi

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Jun-2009 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is wat Pati said in the previous page: " Nobody banned you. Either it was a system error or you waited too long to activate the link which was sent to you by email after signing in. And which you necessarily have to activate.

For me, it's most probably the first thing what happened, because you have posted this message. "

would this help for you?
Maximenko

PostPosted: Mon, 22-Jun-2009 15:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ive tried many times but it doesnt work so I use rocketmail.com instead Thanks for the info!
eli9

PostPosted: Fri, 5-Mar-2010 18:23    Post subject: why? Reply with quote

I had a reg here. My registration was eli_volturi.Before you ban me again, I want to ask you why did you ban me? I didn`t do anything wrong in this forum.
Tell me
Storm
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Sat, 6-Mar-2010 2:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because you have four different accounts, which is not allowed, you didn't write anything related to RG ever, but only in the OTsection, and you used your multiple accounts to have conversation with yourself, telling that " your friend asera UAE" told you about this forum, but were you all the time.

You broke the rule on writing only in english, persisting into opening a topic about UAE supported by your friend "yoana Krista NOR" which has 4 different accounts as well, and used them to go on with this mess.

Since that section is called OFF TOPIC, it must stay on an OFF TOPIC level, without an invasion of smaller topics about something you and only three or four of your friends are interested to talk about.
It would be like if all the italian members of this forum would open a single topic for each region of italy.. can you picture how silly it would be?

I'm replying to you publicy cause at this point my image as bad mean and strict horrible moderator can't go further down, and because in the end doens't matter hom much effort we mods use to make this a clean working place, cause any time we have to "rule" the forum, the forum is annoyed cause we don't allow the members to have their freedom into posting an huge amount of idiotic selfish topics.
in the end? we are told to be censoring everything.

SWEET.
rg4life

PostPosted: Sat, 6-Mar-2010 10:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
cause at this point my image as bad mean and strict horrible moderator can't go further down

I dont think thats true Storm I think your a lovely person but you just have to be strict to keep the forum in good shape.
eli9

PostPosted: Sat, 6-Mar-2010 10:51    Post subject: ha ha ha Reply with quote

Storm,this is internet and people are free!I can do everything what I want! You aren`t allowed to tell me what to do!I haven`t done anything bad! You`re too strict!I know you`ll ban me again and I won`t register again because I have praid.Go on! have fun by banning people who haven`t done anything bad! I`ll continue doing great things for the UAE. You offended me and my country!
I don`t need your stupid forum.I came here for RG but I liked OT more than the other topic so I write there and I`ll continue doing my job here for the UAE. I know after this message I`ll be banned but I DON`T CARE! I can register again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won`t say :Please don`t ban me. I know that I haven`t done anything bad.If you thing it`s bad,call the NET POLICE!!!! Laughing Evil Tounge
I have a forum with yoana-kristaNOR where we are admins and we don`t offend people! We have only 5 members but that`s going to change soon! I promise,Storm!!!!!!!! And it`s not asera.It`s aEsera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Evil Tounge
I`ll tell you something:Have a nice day!!!!!!So see ya!

your ,,friend`` ha ha
eli9

PostPosted: Sat, 6-Mar-2010 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

You offended my country too.You know how we love our contries!!!!!!!!!!Do you know how serous it is?????????
yoana-kristaNOR

PostPosted: Sat, 6-Mar-2010 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please Storm or the other mods do not ban me because first i didn't do anything to offend somebody,second i have a contest and that is my work,so please don't ban me.
cidlover

PostPosted: Sat, 6-Mar-2010 14:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eli9, there is so much wrong with your posts. I'd be hard pressed to find any forum that allows members to have multiple accounts where they can talk about how great they are (Gymworld comes to mind). You broke basic forum rules. It has nothing to do with your location.

yoana-krinsaNOR, I couldn't understand part of your post, but if you want to stay here, I recommend that you only post on one account. I have a feeling the big ol' scary mods will say that.
Muffins0012

PostPosted: Sat, 6-Mar-2010 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I agree.

No one is offending your country - your just breaking simple rules.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » RSG.net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: