Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A little present (for everyone who likes the spanish group)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Old Photos & Videos
View previous topic | View next topic  
GR fan

PostPosted: Fri, 18-Aug-2006 21:08    Post subject: A little present (for everyone who likes the spanish group) Reply with quote

Hi! I want to share thas beautiful documentary about the spanish group it's from before the Olympic Games 04 but I really like it!! I'm sorry because it's in spanish so maybe you don't understand it but it shows how live the girls in the CAR, how they train.... I hope you like it!! Very Happy Very Happy

Here is the link: http://www.swoopshare.com/file/1ba69de0eb189ec928faa38c744916a1/Gimnasia.Ritmica.Sue%F1o.Olimpico.Conjunto.Ritmica.28junio2004.DivX5.avi.html

Sorry for my english Crying or Very sad
Kaja =)

PostPosted: Fri, 18-Aug-2006 21:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see it! And don't worry, your English is muy bien!

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Aug-2006 9:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautifull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Wink
gorhythmic

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Aug-2006 9:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

muchos gracias GRfan! me gusta mucho!
dont worry your english is MUCH better than my spanish Embarassed
Kaja =)

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Aug-2006 10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it, it was lovely Exclamation Lot's of new material for montages too Cool Maybe someone can add subtitles? I understand some, but not all.
Loolita

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Aug-2006 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot for this vids Very Happy
beautiful images and it seems interesting....if only I could underdstand sthg lol Rolling Eyes
subtitles would be appreciated! Idea Exclamation
GR fan

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Aug-2006 13:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome!! I'm happy because you like it Very Happy And yes it's really interesting the girls explain more things about their life, the trainings and everything the fans can ask.... I hope someone can translate it to english because it's really interesant.... Very Happy
Escalina
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Aug-2006 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot! Grin
lili@

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Aug-2006 16:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to make a summary on which they say in the video.
They speak on the coexistence among them (small fights...). They say that they are like sisters. They also speak on the hard training before arriving at JJOO and that has desire from which the great appointment arrives (European, World championship...) after as much training.
Some of them speak of the fears before a competition or during a competition (injuries, error during the routine...) and also on the great satisfaction that would be to obtain an Olympic medal, they do not imagine it. They say that to live it he would be impressive!!!.
They also make reference to the food. They say that they eat well, who do not pass hunger and that when a great competitción arrives they have themselves to take care of more. About the weight and the aesthetic one of the gymnasts they say that there are to weigh little not to produce injuries in the joints and by also aesthetic.
The voice in off it speaks on the topics of gymnastics (while they sleep she speaks about chocolate, on the hard hours of training....).

I believe that I don´t forget anything Wink

lili@ Very Happy
Larita

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Aug-2006 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much RG fan!!!

the video its fantastic!! Very Happy
nai

PostPosted: Mon, 21-Aug-2006 10:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´m downloaded, thanks a lot!!!!
nai

PostPosted: Mon, 21-Aug-2006 11:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´m dying to go home and see the file! Very Happy Have you more like that? It i the first documentary I have about Spanish gymnasts...Thanks again!
Lika

PostPosted: Sat, 16-Sep-2006 2:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much! I really like documentaries about RSG! Even though I cant understand its still very interesting! Thank you GR fan and thank you lili@ for translating!

PS: what toe shoes are they using? Smile
Loolita

PostPosted: Mon, 5-Mar-2007 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

could someone reupload this documentary OR upload the "ballet" part please??
It's for a school project and I love this documentary !

Thanks ! Wink
Narodnaia

PostPosted: Tue, 6-Mar-2007 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I translated it 2 years ago for motionplay. Maybe some grammar mistakes, but you get it Very Happy

Sonia Abejon

Ryhtmic gymnastics nationally its not favored. When you get to the top, you get to see something, but not really like in other sports

Isabel Pagan
I started when I was seven years old, and its almost like an addiction, You cant leave it, and not in this moment when the Olimpics are coming.

Marta Linares
Theres a moment , when the Worlds, the Olimpics are coming, you are really willing to do it. You are training so much that you really wish to get out there and compete

Carolina Rodríguez
The best thing its competicion and knowing that you can give everything you have got, and the public to like it, above all, Im not talking about the judges or whats competicion, being always against other teams to win. Just going out there and enjoing, I think thats the most important part.

Barbara González.
The train a lot, theres a lot of hours. You are a lot of hours with the other girls. You have fights, theres fights and discussions but we are like a family, like sisters, and thats very beautiful

Ana Pelaz
Being a group, we are closer. If one fails, as we are five, you feel bad, not only for you, but for the other girls too, they cheer you up and you have a good time

Nuria Velasco
To leave family was hard. The first days its quite hard, but them with all the friendship between all, you start getting over it

Laura Gonzalez
I just had a dream about Olimpics. We performed, and we did ok. We had a team behind us, and they performed and failed themselves

(Words get writed on the screen)
Work
Discipline
Sacrifice
Sensibility
Fear
Freedom
Justice
Sucess

Poem (it may dont rime)
Sweet Olympium Dreams
How far the fight and the way got
Now, in the suprem moment of truth
Sweet Olympium Dreams
How bitter that victory was
Because my sucess was the fail of others

The loneliness in the carpet

Gymnast writing diary.Voice off

Madrid, May 9th,2004
Oh, Im so tired. My back... Puf! Its nice we have only two months left.Today its wasnt a pretty good day, there had been better, and tomorrow its Monday once again. I hope I can get over this injury.

(Scenes of girls sleeping) We are just so near even if days are harder the will its getting bigger. And that make us face better out job, Hard, Really Hard! Too hard, ok thats a joke!

Black chocolate,chocolate with nuts, chocolate with orange.Chocolate (the clock alarm sounds, girls get up) Morning! Hey, theres a surprise for breakfast: chocolates, donuts. Oh yes! Chocolate donuts, warm! Ummm, Oh you are cruel, this would have been a good start for monday, Oh circular donuts!Crunchy circular, with their little hole and so! Circular like Oh! Like a hoop, SOS a hoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scenes of trainings

Trainer: The work its hard, and usually all gymnast in the world got problems with their feet their knees, wich are the weak points, because of jumps, and we have to do physical condition, we do ballet and specifical condition and there we work the feet, the abdominals the back, and all of that to try not to get injuried we be able to get to a competicion.

Inside of our body, theres always some pain, we are in an ambient wich its hard to get over. It makes you stronger, it makes you a stronger person, to fight (Trainer cheering: Come on, Fast. Jump strong carola)

Trainer: I belive gymnastics its not an adiction, because sport as humna beings gives us many things. And also, if I would have to highlight one thing, specially of something that it gives to every girl, every gymnast I would say discipline

Girls in the bathroom (Voice off)
Discipline and organization! How can we make through all the traffic on early mornings. Can you imagine? Eight girls searching for a place to put their body. Cleaning, brekfast, doing the bed, Oh and the bags with books (gymnasts: Hello Nuri, good morning).

Carolina: We have to care about us. Mostly because we cant put on weight because of injuries, its important for joints, for knees, for feet. Wich you have to take care off in gymnastics. So if you get overweight it makes the body hurt. So we do it, and also because of stetic, because gymnast have to be thin

Gymnasts talking in the bath room: Seen my hair bruser?? I think its in your stand

Sonia: Many people said that if they give uf pills so we dont have our period, but really we dont. We just dont have our periods because theres not enough fat. And you develop its slower than other persons because of the type of training and because of the sport we have , but its better not to have it.

Gymnasts going outside (Voice off)
Someday, we I have the time, how navy, time! Im going to count all the steps I give since I wake up and go to bed, Sure its for Guiness World Records. From home to school, from school to the training hall, and the same on the afternoons. Ok and there I wont tell you. Poor feet! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14...

Training scenes
Sonia: Last season I broke a foot before euros and I didnt go, I was sad because it was a very marked injury in my career. I was three weeks out, Month and a half to get over it. And it was hard time

Carlina: Before worlds I injuried my feet, I had a stress fracture. Almost stopped, almost doing things I couldnt make a lot, and you loose all sensations, its not very pleasing.

The image goes faster, just counting 7790,7791,7791..... voice going crazier and faster, still counting.Stops, Oh my! I cant stand this anymore.

Again gymnast writing diary.and voice off)

Nothing like ballet class to relax, Really? How beautiful the things are when you see it from outside. Sure that if somebody sees us at the barre, they will think , oh they look like swams, how cool.
(swam lake music)

Trainer speaking: First, theres an ideal body of a gymnast, I would says, the model of a long lined gymnast. Gymnast with long arms and legs, and a thin complexion in bones, hips.. And to say it like that, that would be the ideal model of a gymnast tipology

Rhythmic gymnastics, I would say, its a mixture between sport and art.. Sport, because its got a hard part, I think, like any sports , specially in works like the one Im doing, which its the elite sport, in the national team. And also I would say art because its very near to dance, expresion.

(Girls shoutting)

(gymnast writing diary)
Yesterday I had that dream again. I think that as the big date gets near, it repeates more, but it addopts different forms. Im not the only one feeling something like that. The beggining its always similar, we are in some funny place, we feel happy, there´s so many thing to get to know and so many that we would love to experiment!.

We go up, and up (and so they are in the image) we go up, but we never arrive. And we start to feel vertigo, it must be the weight of responsability. I want to shout but I cant! None of us can shout, nobody hears us. The shouts are drowning in silence, like when somebody shouts water.

I see a hole (and so in the image), we are getting into darkness. There are so many things to get to know. How far could we get?.

We all are afraid of failling, because, I dont know, you are preparing for so many years to get to this moment, and then, if you fail, then everything goes to hell.

Barbara: Im afraid of getting injuried, or fail. So many time training, all your life training to get to the Olympic and not being able to be there. You are all the year working and then you cant go because of an injury, it also happends.

I have spended almost half of my life sacrifficing for this sport, and then in this point, I could give everything I was asked for, I could give anything,anything

Its very important to participe in Olympic games, because you know, so many atletes. Among the thousands of people in a country , the ones that go there have such a privilege.So just being there its very important, but getting a medal must be, I dont know, I image it and I see it totally imposible to explain.Just to live it must be...I dont know.

(voice off)
The hall of illusions, but also when we are joking we use to call it, the room of the lost steps. (voice counts) Aint it cool, its like our second home, here we spent about eight hours a day between morning and evening, from monday to saturday

(in the changing rooms)
I belive its we the best and the worst of all the girls gets out. In this endless repeticion of exercices, looking for perfection everyday,month after month, year after year, I those 1249 days, wich its the time we will all have spent here , before the day of going to the olympics, so about three years and a half, exultant, happy, eating the tears sometimes, but always with her at our site, for the good and the bad, difficult role of her´s!

(they start the ribbons exercice)
(phisicologist talking)
And anatomical way inside,I want you to relax all, everything in your body. All together, you are an invencible team, with the hightest capacity of working, with the hightest motivation. One, two, take air afff (dont know what he says but the girls shout)

(rushing for the elevator)
Barbara: From the beggining, they took us with a complexion so we wont have those kinds of problems, because it has always been said that in rhythmic gymnastics they didnt give you food,that threre were many people with anorexia or bulimia and thats not true because here we eat very well. Well, if sometime you see that you got over the weight, because you ate too much or you have been eating more or because you got injuried and you are not doing anything Its you the one who wants to take care of you, because you dont want to get to the competicion and be bad

(training)
Trainer: You see, today its a bit earlier than usually so rest a bit, rest a bit more, go to bed earlier and just rest. You know, we will have a very hard last week. Ok? Come on!

(leaving the training)
(at home)
The free time its on night, when you are back from trainings, and so, some time you talk with your parents and then you study. You cant get to bed late, The later at 11,30 so you get enough sleep, but we sometimes cant get to bed at those hours specially in exams we you stay a bit more becaus you got to study.

When we end it will be so sad, You know we wont be together. But we are going to change so much! With new things and so... And when we leave it and get holidays and be just like, Hey I got a boyfriend!! (laughs) And when we will remember our stupid discussions, That will be the best! How great girl! We are just five months left. The one sthat are staying here (sorry, I cant understand what they say in this part, done my best)

(gymnast and diary)
I dont know how the day when we will have to separe would be.So many memories, sweet and bitter (budapest images) but in the distance, all with no esception will show us the secret

(voice off)
The olympic group, as rules say, has to left two componets to compete in athens

(gala)

(poem again)
Sweet Olympium Dreams
How far the fight and the way got
Now, in the suprem moment of truth
Sweet Olympium Dreams
How bitter that victory was
Because my sucess was the fail of others
Sweet Olympium dreams
Must sucess be meassured like that
Postion, score, isnt there more
Theres not a way to sucess
As theres no way to happiness
The way its happiness
And your sucess the efforce for the best

The loneliness in the carpet...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Old Photos & Videos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: