Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Viner Infos
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » The Gym
View previous topic | View next topic  
Jullia

PostPosted: Wed, 21-Apr-2004 19:25    Post subject: Viner Infos Reply with quote

Hi people,

I'm sorry ask it again, but I really need informations. Next week, I will take part in a talk about RG. It's to junior gymnasts. I will talk about the important names of RG. Irina Viner is one of them. Please, I need professional and personal informations about her. I know that her husband, Alisher Usmanov, helps her with power and about her only son, Anton Viner. Please, help me.
Yours Jullia
Invisible Hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu, 22-Apr-2004 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viner's husband spent 8 years in jail...well, same husband, same wife....
True Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 22-Apr-2004 20:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia,

"If" that's true it's private and should not be shared with little girls. IH is just being cruel and mean.

TF
Invisible Hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu, 22-Apr-2004 21:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, why cruel and mean? I tell the truth!

Viner's husband was involved in the machinations of the Uzbekistan's officials in the selling of cotton.
And it's not private, this case was much discussed! But surely you think that Viner is an angel, but unfortunately she has lost her halo ages ago.

Why do you want to hide the truth from the children? Shouldn't they know who is rulling the mafia in RG?
Jonathan

PostPosted: Thu, 22-Apr-2004 22:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell you that IH is telling the truth, this is a widely known fact, also more recently (last year) he was put into prison for a number of days for fraud.
Max Shakhrai

PostPosted: Thu, 22-Apr-2004 22:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invisible Hedgehog wrote:
sorry, why cruel and mean? I tell the truth!

Viner's husband was involved in the machinations of the Uzbekistan's officials in the selling of cotton.
And it's not private, this case was much discussed! But surely you think that Viner is an angel, but unfortunately she has lost her halo ages ago.

Why do you want to hide the truth from the children? Shouldn't they know who is rulling the mafia in RG?

You seem to be well-informed, but somehow not completely (or you don't tell the whole story). In the year 2000 he was exonerated by the supreme court of Uzbekistan. The court's decision states that the case against him was trumped-up.

Next: what does Viner has to do with the problems of her husband? Are you also going to accuse his son and grand-children?

Just info: Alisher Usmanov is the director general of "Gazprominvestholding", a subsidiary of huge Russian (actually, state-owned) concern Gazprom www.gazprom.com (which is also sponsoring rhythmic gymnastics in Russia) and is now the president of Russian Fencing Association (he practised fencing himself when he was young and became master of sports in fencing).

Last edited by Max Shakhrai on Thu, 22-Apr-2004 23:21; edited 2 times in total
Max Shakhrai

PostPosted: Thu, 22-Apr-2004 22:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
more recently (last year) he was put into prison for a number of days for fraud.

Could you give a link with this information?
Jullia

PostPosted: Fri, 23-Apr-2004 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks IH, True Fan, Jonathan and Max for the informations. Smile
Yours Jullia
Jullia

PostPosted: Fri, 23-Apr-2004 16:43    Post subject: To Max Reply with quote

Hi Max, Smile

Thanks for informations about Usmanov.
Can you write me some informations about her son, Anton Viner?
Thanks, Jullia

[quote="Max Shakhrai"]
Next: what does Viner has to do with the problems of her husband? Are you also going to accuse his son and grand-children?
Just info: Alisher Usmanov is the director general of "Gazprominvestholding", a subsidiary of huge Russian (actually, state-owned) concern Gazprom www.gazprom.com (which is also sponsoring rhythmic gymnastics in Russia) and is now the president of Russian Fencing Association (he practised fencing himself when he was young and became master of sports in fencing).
Invisible Hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri, 23-Apr-2004 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max Shakhrai wrote:

You seem to be well-informed, but somehow not completely (or you don't tell the whole story). In the year 2000 he was exonerated by the supreme court of Uzbekistan. The court's decision states that the case against him was trumped-up.
).

Why only in 2000? and not earlier? Maybe because Alisher became such an important business man who doesn't want his reputation to have any black spots? you know, in Uzbekistan the things are quite simple....I don't think this "exoneration" cost him a lot od money.

Julia asked for information of Viner's family. I didn't accuse Viner of the deals of her husband. Just it was a little note to fill the Viner's portrait.
Max Shakhrai

PostPosted: Sat, 24-Apr-2004 0:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why only in 2000? and not earlier?"
I don't know.

"Maybe because Alisher became such an important business man who doesn't want his reputation to have any black spots?"
Maybe.

"you know, in Uzbekistan the things are quite simple...."
If you assume that the things are quite simple in Uzbekistan, than you also have to assume that the fabrication of his case could have been quite simple.

"Julia asked for information of Viner's family."
Right.

"I didn't accuse Viner of the deals of her husband."
In my opinion, you did. Exactly, here: "Viner's husband spent 8 years in jail...well, same husband, same wife...." First, you defined Usmanov's personality through the jail, and second, you connected Viner's personality with his as defined.

"Just it was a little note to fill the Viner's portrait."
And this phrase confirms that you try to describe Viner through the problems of her husband. This is why I asked you, what she has to do with them.

Last edited by Max Shakhrai on Sat, 24-Apr-2004 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Max Shakhrai

PostPosted: Sat, 24-Apr-2004 0:39    Post subject: Re: To Max Reply with quote

Jullia wrote:

I don't know much about him. He finished school in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) and then studied abroad and lived in Germany, England, and the US. Afterwards he returned to Russia. Now he owns a net of solarium-clubs in Moscow called "Sun and City" www.suncity-club.ru
Gymnast forever

PostPosted: Sun, 25-Apr-2004 5:22    Post subject: Re: To Max Reply with quote

Max Shakhrai wrote:
Jullia wrote:

I don't know much about him. He finished school in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) and then studied abroad and lived in Germany, England, and the US. Afterwards he returned to Russia. Now he owns a net of solarium-clubs in Moscow called "Sun and City" www.suncity-club.ru

Anton has a beautiful wife, and his little son is such a cutie!!! The cutest little boy I have ever seen.
To IH :You should open the Bible once in a while:-)
Invisible Hedgehog

PostPosted: Sun, 25-Apr-2004 7:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't accuse Viner of what her husband did. about portrait, don't you think that family makes up a person?

Gymnast Forever, what is Bible has to do with it? I told the truth, that is all. Again, you don't want to hear the truth, you prefer to stay with your heads in sand
Max Shakhrai

PostPosted: Sun, 25-Apr-2004 11:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I didn't accuse Viner of what her husband did."
What is this, if not an accusation: "Viner's husband spent 8 years in jail...well, same husband, same wife...."?

"about portrait, don't you think that family makes up a person?"
This is sometimes true, but more applicable to parents-children relations, than to husband-wife ones, since adults are not as prone to external influence. This is why I asked you, if you were also going to accuse his son. And your question is not an answer to my question, what Viner has to do with the problems of her husband.

Btw, about parents: Usmanov's father was the Procurator-General in Uzbekistan, and Viner's father was a painter, member of Academy of Arts.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » The Gym All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: