Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COP for dummies :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points
View previous topic | View next topic  
OOTCHY

PostPosted: Wed, 12-Sep-2007 9:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi... i just wanted to know some hints after i understood many things correctley in the new changes in the cop 2007 , i just wanted to know something and i want someone to clear it for me

first; if the gymnast is using the rope and i put for her for example bonuses in mainly all the elements either (GCO) or the non compulsory body movements, then when i am i going to write the sheet am i going to consider the following Question (in the bonus for the jumps, i mean a handling in a vertical jump, am i going to write only about the handling without the hands in GCO Question so it is worth 0.3 (0.1 for without hands and 0.2 for GCO) so i am not going to consider the turning of the jump yes Question

and then, if the gymnast is doing also handling without the hands,and outside the visual feild in a pivot then it will be worth 0.3( 0.1 for the handling without the hands and 0.1 for ouside the visual feild and 01for the turn of the pivot ,and ofcourse i am not going to consider the0.2of the GCO ...)

but in the case of hoop , everything will be counted with all elements, including outside the visual feild also Question

can someone correct it for me plzzzz

another question , do i have to make the skipshops into the folded rope (3 jumps,i mean aseries) or i can make only 1 or 2 jumps into the folded rope turning forward or backward, also same question for the double jumps.....

plz any one can help me and solve for me all these requests
Sery

PostPosted: Wed, 12-Sep-2007 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOTCHY wrote:
in the bonus for the jumps, i mean a handling in a vertical jump, am i going to write only about the handling without the hands in GCO Question so it is worth 0.3 (0.1 for without hands and 0.2 for GCO) so i am not going to consider the turning of the jump yes Question

Criteria "during rotation of body" and "on the floor" are available only when
there is NOT GCO, or when there is only a body movement without difficulty.

If you mean ROPE routine and the vertical jump is a difficulty, then
you can't write "during rotation" criteria for this CAP.

OOTCHY wrote:
and then, if the gymnast is doing also handling without the hands,and outside the visual feild in a pivot then it will be worth 0.3( 0.1 for the handling without the hands and 0.1 for ouside the visual feild and 01for the turn of the pivot ,and ofcourse i am not going to consider the0.2of the GCO ...)

If you mean ROPE routine, then for "handling" base you can write (see the NL27, CAP table for ROPE):
0.20 for GCO or wave
0.10 for sequence of rhythmic steps
0.10 for "without hands"
0.10 for "on the floor"
0.10 for "passing into or over the apparatus"
0.10 for "transmission of apparatus under a jump/leap".

So there is no bonus for "rotation", nor "out of visual fields"
in the handling base.
You can get: (base "handling", without hands) = 0.10 Razz

OOTCHY wrote:
but in the case of hoop , everything will be counted with all elements, including outside the visual feild also Question

not always. See the CAP table for Hoop.

OOTCHY wrote:
another question , do i have to make the skipshops into the folded rope (3 jumps,i mean aseries) or i can make only 1 or 2 jumps into the folded rope turning forward or backward, also same question for the double jumps.....

I must say that skips/hops and jumps are different things!
jumps = 1st base: jump into rope turning forward: 0.10
skips/hops = 2nd base: skips/hops into rope turning forward (must be performed in SERIES): 0.00

Now you can get bonus for even one JUMP/LEAP without difficulty, if it's
really JUMP or LEAP with enough elevation.
rayna

PostPosted: Wed, 12-Sep-2007 14:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to ask 2 questions:
1.Why Yerofeeva pivot is no more in the COP?
2.I`ve notiiced that bulgarian gymnasts do only 2 parts of Utyasheva:back split +back scale,but russians do and i`v seen on pictures that there is is a mid-part:gymnast is on 2 legs and her body is flexed.Which one is corect?
anjie

PostPosted: Wed, 12-Sep-2007 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

rayna wrote:
2.I`ve notiiced that bulgarian gymnasts do only 2 parts of Utyasheva:back split +back scale,but russians do and i`v seen on pictures that there is is a mid-part:gymnast is on 2 legs and her body is flexed.Which one is corect?

The Yerofeeva pivot is no longer considered an originality, but can be built up as a unit-pivot.

The Utyashevas you're describing are two different difficulties with different symbols. The value is the same.
OOTCHY

PostPosted: Wed, 12-Sep-2007 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

so sery, for the folded rope it is not supposed to be a series Question and again can i put only 2 double jumps cause i saw in many videos many gymnasts perform only 2 double jumps...another thing plz you mentioned

Quote:
really JUMP or LEAP with enough elevation

so if the gymnast is doing instead of the chasee before the leap into the rope 3 jumps into the rope , so she will take a 0.1 for each passing into the rope Question
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Thu, 13-Sep-2007 0:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the Yerofeeva pivot?
anjie

PostPosted: Thu, 13-Sep-2007 7:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahnee wrote:
What is the Yerofeeva pivot?

A unit pivot that starts from attitude position where the leg is lifted in the second rotation to a held position with the leg behind your body (the usual C balance/pivot)
rayna

PostPosted: Thu, 13-Sep-2007 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

anjie wrote:
rayna wrote:

The Yerofeeva pivot is no longer considered an originality, but can be built up as a unit-pivot.

The Utyashevas you're describing are two different difficulties with different symbols. The value is the same.

Thank you for the answer Smile
Sery

PostPosted: Thu, 13-Sep-2007 16:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOTCHY wrote:
so sery, for the folded rope it is not supposed to be a series Question and again can i put only 2 double jumps cause i saw in many videos many gymnasts perform only 2 double jumps...another thing plz you mentioned

you can watch Godunko's rope: after a series of dynamic difficulties, she performs hops into folded rope. (skip/hops, folded, backward)=0.2
but on the other hands - watch Zhukova, Sesina, Kapranova and many others.
They jumps into folded rope: (jump, folded rope, often backward) = 0.3

Quote:
really JUMP or LEAP with enough elevation

OOTCHY wrote:
so if the gymnast is doing instead of the chasee before the leap into the rope 3 jumps into the rope , so she will take a 0.1 for each passing into the rope Question

chasse isn't a jump/ leap.
3 jumps difficulty into rope: (jump)AAA=0.7
OOTCHY

PostPosted: Thu, 13-Sep-2007 18:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, i dont say chasee inside the rope i said jumps inside the rope insteadof the chasee,
Quote:
so if the gymnast is doing instead of the chasee before the leap into the rope 3 jumps into the rope , so she will take a 0.1 for each passing into the rope

any way i understood alittle bit
Marie

PostPosted: Thu, 13-Sep-2007 18:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOTCHY wrote:
no, i dont say chasee inside the rope i said jumps inside the rope insteadof the chasee,
Quote:
so if the gymnast is doing instead of the chasee before the leap into the rope 3 jumps into the rope , so she will take a 0.1 for each passing into the rope

If she does 3 steps/hops (without large height) into the rope while the rope is turning forwards, she cannot get 0,1.

Reason:
The basic element is a series of steps/hops (without large height) into the rope turning forwards (worth 0,0).
You have to add at least one of the criteria to it. For example: Crossed arms, rope turning backwards, rotation of the body, double rotation of the rope. For each of these criteria you can add 0,1.
OOTCHY

PostPosted: Thu, 13-Sep-2007 19:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. i got it thanks Marie
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Sat, 15-Sep-2007 12:42    Post subject: Group D score Reply with quote

As I just watched the group routines from Deventer instead of working, as many times Smile I redescouvered a question I have been wondering about for a long time actually:

If 4 gymnasts do one Difficulty (for exemple as GER in h/c) a cossak pivot and one gymnast does an other Difficulty. (an element I can't name in GER routine but it's a flexibility D) is this sequence woth something in D score? As I was told that to count all 5 have to do an element to get it valid in D sore I doubt about it but I can't imagine people doing such sequences when they wouldn't count Smile
Eva. A.

PostPosted: Sat, 15-Sep-2007 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

all together will have the value of the element with the lowest value.
like, when three gymnasts do a pivot worth 0.7 and two gymnast do another one worth 0.5 - the value will be 0.5
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Sun, 16-Sep-2007 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: