Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gymuniverse Picture Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Photo Announcements
View previous topic | View next topic  
Esther TM

PostPosted: Tue, 3-Apr-2007 18:18    Post subject: Gymuniverse Picture Updates Reply with quote

Hello friends!

It's a long time that I didn't update my site, but I saw this new section today and decided that I also want to open my "own" topic.

I won't open a new topic for every update I make on my site, I just continue this one starting today with my first two pages from Kiev.

http://www.gymuniverse.com/intl2007/dcup07/dcup07fr/dcup07fr.html

I hope you enjoy my pictures,
Esther
Esther TM

PostPosted: Sun, 8-Apr-2007 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I finished my first gallery of Thiais GP 2007.

Here it goes:

http://www.gymuniverse.com/intl2007/thiais07/aa/thiais07aa.html

We are always many photographers in Thiais and it's quite difficult to have a huge variety of pictures. I hope you won't be bored by mine.
Esther TM

PostPosted: Thu, 21-Jun-2007 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slowly my small and ex-happy rhythmic world is coming down.

Some weeks ago there were the public attacks from somebody whom I thought my friend towards the person who is the closest to me - and I wondered what I/we did wrong. This was such an unneccesary attack followed by another small one some days ago. I always thought that friends can tell each other in private when they disagree what the other has done without making it publically.
What a pity after so many years of friendship and many help and good advices I received from this person, beside all the good and bad moments we shared at competitions.

And today I browsed the board and found out that the Spanish Gym Federation puts online all the pics of the Spanish Championships for free.
What Federation is this? Don't they think at least a little bit?
The photographers have to pay to the RFEG a quite big amount of money in order to get the license to take pics at the National events, so if the RFEG and their photographer give away the pics for free, nobody will buy pictures, all parents are going to download their daughters pics for free, obviously, as we'd all do.
I could understand if they wanted to sell their own pictures, but giving away the pics for free will make that no photographer wants to attend those events in the future and paying for nothing.

In this last year I lost all my enthusiasm in going to competitions and taking pictures. It's such a pity, because this was always my dream, becoming a sports photographer and now I'm no longer willing to fight for it.
This is also the reason that I'm not longer loading up galleries. I just don't want to do my work for nothing, only to see some of my pics in wallpapers, avatars, other websites, etc without even having asked for permission and without getting any positive reactions.

Maybe after Baku I quit, it's all so disappointing.

Esther
Esther TM

PostPosted: Mon, 30-Jul-2007 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm back with a different type of pics, not rhythmic gymnastics, but horse vaulting.
Even if it's not rsg, I hope that a lot of people visit my new gallery and take a look at this beautiful sport:

http://www.gymuniverse.com/otros2007/bmvolti07/bmvolti07.html

The pics are from Bavarian Championships a few weeks ago.

Have fun,
Esther
Esther TM

PostPosted: Sun, 23-Dec-2007 23:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends,

Merry Christmas and all the best for the Olympic Year 2008.

If you want, you can download for free some pics in full quality from my website as a Christmas present.
I start with Nataliya Godunko and will put three more for downloading over the next days.

Hope you like the idea.

Esther
Esther TM

PostPosted: Sun, 24-Feb-2008 23:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I was at a very nice competition here in Madrid. It was called "Open de Madrid" and there were all gymnastics categories present.
Specially the Rhythmic gymnasts did very original performances and they did also the "pairs" modality.
Take a look and have a nice week!
Esther

http://www.gymuniverse.com
Esther TM

PostPosted: Sun, 9-Mar-2008 23:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to everybody:

On March 12th at 18hrs, I'm going to open my second photo exposition in my life.
It will be at CES University in Villaviciosa de Odon (Madrid) and there will be an exhibition of the Spanish National Team, too.

Of course, you're welcome and if anybody wants to know more, please write me an email, no PM please, as I won't be online here anymore the next days.

Thank you very much to CES University for giving me this big opportunity to show my work. And special thanks to Alexandra who made it possible.

Esther
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Photo Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: