Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aliya Garaeva
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
purple

PostPosted: Thu, 2-Aug-2007 12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

In italian bravo is for males, brava for females Smile
dalit

PostPosted: Thu, 2-Aug-2007 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valeryia wrote:
In spanish we use the word bravo for female or male, I don't know in other languages... Embarassed
also in Israel Exclamation
Escalina
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Sun, 8-Mar-2009 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

What´s going on with her? She did not get her best results in Moscow and even was absent in Budapest.
ZKata

PostPosted: Sun, 8-Mar-2009 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Escalina wrote:
What´s going on with her? She did not get her best results in Moscow and even was absent in Budapest.

Yes, I wondered too.
latvy6

PostPosted: Sun, 8-Mar-2009 23:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's got me...kind of worried that she's given up. Which doesn't make sense since it's only the beginning. She's such a wonderful gymnast!
Hershey

PostPosted: Tue, 10-Mar-2009 6:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't believe Gimatova is her new coach...this is insane...
maybe Gimatova is just an intern?
latvy6

PostPosted: Tue, 10-Mar-2009 7:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hershey wrote:
I just don't believe Gimatova is her new coach...this is insane...
maybe Gimatova is just an intern?

that sounds more likely. I doubt they'd put someone in charge like that when they don't have experience coaching.
Crazy_fan

PostPosted: Tue, 10-Mar-2009 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Stela Salapatiiska started coaching Beti Paisieva pretty soon after she quit. I think "internship" is a Western concept Wink
AGF

PostPosted: Sat, 14-Mar-2009 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to comment it so much....but I will only say that you should have said "Brava Aliya" because bravo states for a male, while I have serious proofs that Aliya is a female.[/quote]

BRAVO ALIYA BRAVO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Celes

PostPosted: Sun, 15-Mar-2009 10:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering, why in the Moscow 2009 competition Garayeva has been getting scores of 24 points? Shocked She used to get scores near 18 points. With the new code, she should be getting near 26, or over 26. I don't understand why she suddenly starts getting low scores.
and Risenson has got higher scores than her in this competition! Surprised
Invisible Hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon, 16-Mar-2009 18:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see her routines from Moscow? It was a total mess
AnnaBessonovaNumber1Fan

PostPosted: Mon, 16-Mar-2009 18:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invisible Hedgehog wrote:

I agree.
Celes

PostPosted: Tue, 17-Mar-2009 10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invisible Hedgehog wrote:

For example I know that Garayeva made 3 mistakes in her ball routine, however it's a routine with many difficulties and I really wouldn't call it a total mess. if Kapranova got over 27 points with 2 drops, I don't see why Garayeva couldn't have got higher scores, but well, we know that Kapranova is not exactly scored fairly.
Laughing
Linnea

PostPosted: Tue, 28-Feb-2012 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aliya Garayeva: I have to wait for an Olympic medal, and I myself really want to win it
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/archive.php?id=57558&s_s=40&s_d=26&s_m=2&s_y=2012&b=0&l=40

Today, February 25, in Moscow HSS "Friendship" is the first stage of the Grand Prix of Rhythmic Gymnastics. In the individual all-round the Russians have occupied the entire pedestal. One of the main competitors of our "artists" Aliya Garayeva from Azerbaijan took seventh place and was awarded a special prize from Alina Kabaeva for artistry. About how she performed in Moscow, and further plans the Olympic Games in London, Aliya Garayeva has told special correspondent of the Agency of sport information "All Sport".

"I have introduced today three new exercises - hoop, ball, clubs - said Aliya Garayeva. - There is an old ribbon, but we're doing a little tweaking and it is better. The performance of this I am not quite satisfied with, there were losses of apparatus, and less serious errors. I do have something to work with. As always, I miss the attention, because in training everything turns out, and I'm doing good runs. But it is necessary that it turns out, not only in training, so that it is seen not just by me and my trainer, but also the spectators and judges to perform because I love it very much and want to please the audience. Compared to last year, I feel much more confident. I think the year starts well for me. In the Olympic season, the excitement, of course, is present, but we must be able to control our emotions and not to worry very much. "

Also, Aliya Garayeva said about dreams of an Olympic medal: "I already performed at the Olympics. When I appeared for the first time, I sensed myself like a young gymnast, from which no one was waiting for the medal. Now I have to wait for a medal, and I myself really want to win an Olympic medal. Because this is a competition, before which all others fade. As for the fight with the Russian athletes, I think that anything can happen; this is sport, no one is safe from error. All the girls will fight, and I will do everything possible to win a medal. I will give all of myself in training entirely, in some cases even 200 percent to at competitions when they give 100 percent, which will give me results. "
Jesse Runnels

PostPosted: Sun, 4-Mar-2012 7:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linnea wrote:
Aliya Garayeva: I have to wait for an Olympic medal, and I myself really want to win it
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/archive.php?id=57558&s_s=40&s_d=26&s_m=2&s_y=2012&b=0&l=40

Today, February 25, in Moscow HSS "Friendship" is the first stage of the Grand Prix of Rhythmic Gymnastics. In the individual all-round the Russians have occupied the entire pedestal. One of the main competitors of our "artists" Aliya Garayeva from Azerbaijan took seventh place and was awarded a special prize from Alina Kabaeva for artistry. About how she performed in Moscow, and further plans the Olympic Games in London, Aliya Garayeva has told special correspondent of the Agency of sport information "All Sport".

"I have introduced today three new exercises - hoop, ball, clubs - said Aliya Garayeva. - There is an old ribbon, but we're doing a little tweaking and it is better. The performance of this I am not quite satisfied with, there were losses of apparatus, and less serious errors. I do have something to work with. As always, I miss the attention, because in training everything turns out, and I'm doing good runs. But it is necessary that it turns out, not only in training, so that it is seen not just by me and my trainer, but also the spectators and judges to perform because I love it very much and want to please the audience. Compared to last year, I feel much more confident. I think the year starts well for me. In the Olympic season, the excitement, of course, is present, but we must be able to control our emotions and not to worry very much. "

Also, Aliya Garayeva said about dreams of an Olympic medal: "I already performed at the Olympics. When I appeared for the first time, I sensed myself like a young gymnast, from which no one was waiting for the medal. Now I have to wait for a medal, and I myself really want to win an Olympic medal. Because this is a competition, before which all others fade. As for the fight with the Russian athletes, I think that anything can happen; this is sport, no one is safe from error. All the girls will fight, and I will do everything possible to win a medal. I will give all of myself in training entirely, in some cases even 200
percent to at competitions when they give 100 percent, which will give me results. "

She's going all the way down.. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: