Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bessonova's clubs analysis 2008- Beijiing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points
View previous topic | View next topic  
Tahnee
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 0:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the ONLY one who thinks Bessonova's scores were actually right, and the Russians were just overscored???
sofia

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 0:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belosnegka wrote:
Crazy_fan
ybalka_
+1
They (Derug.) have made a victim of Anna. They have thought up this game and in it the rules and the purposes. This psychological influence. The beautiful gymnast, exellent dancer, almost all compositions tragical, very musical and didn't become the champion? SHOCKINGLY! Motz
Anna plays by their rules.
Why in Patras the Russian delegation hasn't submitted the protest on Sesina scores for rope?
I will not continue.
Sorry for offtop.When every day I read mucks about sportsmen of my country, nerves don't maintain.
At first all were in a shock from young Alina. Then her victories have bothered. Began to speak about her mucks. Have grown Vera and Olga. Îlya "has received" mostly. Because won against Anna. When Zhenya was junior, all admired with her talent. Now start «to wash bones» to her. Confused

for your last comments ....for me that happens because in russia happens something strange....for example for me they have the best "base"....the best juniors ,the best gymnasts in young categories...but when they are turning to seniors they start being messy with boring routines....and many mistakes....in other countries happens the opposite..........for me ukraine has the most boring juniors...always copies of Anna and Natasha..........and then they are getting better and better.....
same with alina....best until 2000 and then falls-mess-boring.
nobody said anything about kanaeva in turin.....for me though her scores were rediculus high,not because she wasn't the best but because with this cop we cannot have such scores........but in beijing was a mess.......tupical example of bad coaching....getting ready in the wrong period....and her scores were the same as turin.....don't tell me that she was the same...

for belarus I will say it again....they were aways in russia's shadow....talking whatever they give to them...never complain....they were the best group....and they were happy with bronze because zhukova a day earlier won silver
Stupid

what can I say...they deserve to stay there because they always say thank you with the rediculus scores they take.....

if somebody reminds as the meaning of rg is anna....she is the only one who uses apparatus the correct way,has body elements(not circus elements)she has the routines....THE coreographies and she enjoys what she does,,,but she is always under the circus gymnasts of russia .....if anna is not good enough is because the cop is turning easy for russian girls...and not for other girls...if you work in the gym you will understand what I am talking about.....all the others what should they do....."cut their necks"????
sofia

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 0:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahnee wrote:
Am I the ONLY one who thinks Bessonova's scores were actually right, and the Russians were just overscored???

me too.....except her clubs....all the other scores were fine.
Eulucil

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 1:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahnee wrote:

No, you aren't, I'm with you. The clubs score for anya in Beijing has counted milimetrical mistakes, but I don't think that any judge has deducted points for mistakes that Anya didn't make. Most of the times judges only deduct points for the main mistakes when they give marks to top gymnasts, but when gymnasts are newcomers, they get deductions for artistical composition or small mistakes, so they scores are lower. For example, Kanaeva got about 16.209 in her ribbon exercise, in portimao 2006, with a strong exercise, and Bessonova was in front of her with a 16.525, with a drop during a difficulty.
Belosnegka

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 8:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

sofia wrote:
has body elements(not circus elements)she has the routines....THE coreographies and she enjoys what she does,,,but she is always under the circus gymnasts of russia ...

These are Derugina words Smile .
The resume: Who cannot do all difficulties by rules-not will the first. All kinds of sports go forward. ALL sportsmen increase the records! RG is not ballet, it's not dance with a hoop (etc). It's SPORT!
Thanks, Irina Aleksandrovna for OUR first places in gymnastics! That's all.
Crazy_fan

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belosnegka wrote:
sofia wrote:
has body elements(not circus elements)she has the routines....THE coreographies and she enjoys what she does,,,but she is always under the circus gymnasts of russia ...

The resume: Who cannot do all difficulties by rules-not will the first. All kinds of sports go forward. ALL sportsmen increase the records! RG is not ballet, it's not dance with a hoop (etc). It's SPORT!

I agree. Exclamation Exclamation
sofia

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy_fan wrote:
Belosnegka wrote:
sofia wrote:

I agree. Exclamation Exclamation

So I guess after her gymnasts deriugina controls me too.... Rolling Eyes Very Happy

actually these are the words of many people involved in rg....as coaches and judges....that happens to know them....

you must thank her for her money and her influence Wink
Invisible Hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who cannot do all difficulties by rules-not will the first.

surely. and that is exactly why Kabaeva has always been first while doing nothing but a dance with a hoop most of the time...[/quote]
Crazy_fan

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 15:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invisible Hedgehog wrote:
Quote:
Who cannot do all difficulties by rules-not will the first.

surely. and that is exactly why Kabaeva has always been first while doing nothing but a dance with a hoop most of the time...
[/quote]

Kabaeva's routines were not very dance-like. She had element after element of flexibilities mostly. In fact, back then people were blaming her that she doesn't dance and has not choreography. So which one is it?
Storm
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

IH has been kind to use "dancing"... she was not surely referring at Alina expressivity, be sure.
Crazy_fan

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 15:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm wrote:
IH has been kind to use "dancing"... she was not surely referring at Alina expressivity, be sure.

Well, she wasn't dancing and she wasn't sitting on the carpet doing nothing. Wink
She did some elements and someone counted them for something. That someone being the judges...
Belosnegka

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 18:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

sofia wrote:

The riches are defect? Neutral
I speak MANY THANKS to her for new and beautiful training halls, for possibility to our gymnasts to train in the best halls of the world.
She moves gymnastics forward.
Crazy_fan

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belosnegka wrote:
sofia wrote:

I speak MANY THANKS to her for new and beautiful training halls, for possibility to our gymnasts to train in the best halls of the world.

Yes, many people have money, and a lot more money than Irina A. Viner, but they choose not to support sports and young people with their money. So even that is worth gratitude. But it's not just the money. Many teams with the same amount of or even more resources cannot boast the results that the Russian team has achieved.
sofia

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Sep-2008 20:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belosnegka wrote:
sofia wrote:

you should thank her for that.....
FaerieDevilish

PostPosted: Sat, 13-Sep-2008 4:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that it is time for thank-yous, I want to thank all the people who are involved in it at the high level and will hopefully get it kicked from the Olympics to spare us the shame.

Bounce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Code of Points All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: