Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Margarita Mamun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Invisible Hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon, 28-May-2012 17:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

In bengladesh there is simply no RG federation, so even viner could not make it
latvy6

PostPosted: Mon, 28-May-2012 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invisible Hedgehog wrote:

So even though she had citizenship, the lack of the governing body prevented her from competing at all? I didn't know that could happen...but it makes loads of sense.
LudaFenka

PostPosted: Tue, 29-May-2012 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

latvy6 wrote:

So even though she had citizenship, the lack of the governing body prevented her from competing at all? I didn't know that could happen...but it makes loads of sense.

Yeah, well, if they only have 1 gymnast, it's kind of hard to create a federation based on just that...if at least they had artistic gymnastics or a similar sport, maybe there'd be a general governing body for gymnastics & aerobics or something like that, but it doesn't seem like these are popular sports there.

But it would be so great if Mamun represented Bangladesh so she could compete in all events, and not just when someone in Russia got injured or in smaller tournaments.... No question about it.
Jonathan

PostPosted: Tue, 29-May-2012 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

LudaFenka wrote:
latvy6 wrote:

Yeah, well, if they only have 1 gymnast, it's kind of hard to create a federation based on just that...if at least they had artistic gymnastics or a similar sport, maybe there'd be a general governing body for gymnastics & aerobics or something like that, but it doesn't seem like these are popular sports there.

But it would be so great if Mamun represented Bangladesh so she could compete in all events, and not just when someone in Russia got injured or in smaller tournaments.... No question about it.

There is Artistic Gymnastics in Bangladesh and they do a few competitions on the circuit. Strange she couldn't have become affiliated to that.
LudaFenka

PostPosted: Tue, 29-May-2012 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
LudaFenka wrote:
latvy6 wrote:

There is Artistic Gymnastics in Bangladesh and they do a few competitions on the circuit. Strange she couldn't have become affiliated to that.

Really, I have never seen an artistic gymnast from Bangladesh. That's interesting. Do they go to the Worlds ever?
cathobbes

PostPosted: Mon, 4-Mar-2013 7:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

News
Irina Viner : "Mamun - is the Bengal tiger!"
http://www.sovsport.md/gazeta/article-item/591757

---------------
My Congratulations to Rita in Moscow GP with good results! Well deserved N1 of Rus Nat Team. To go to the RIO Olympics, like playing Marathon, a long way to struggle on...(where I would frankly say it better to play it at N3 or N4 position is much promising to run till the end...) All the best be with you! Angel Angel Angel

OT.......I only feel scary when listen below Quiet
Amina near the carpet: "Are you going to play for Irina."
Amina turns: "You tell me precisely for whom I must speak for”
cathobbes

PostPosted: Mon, 4-Mar-2013 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

News March 4, 2013 Zaripova Amina talked about her pupil.

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/591865
LudaFenka

PostPosted: Wed, 6-Mar-2013 3:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since I saw Rita in Montreal in 2011, I have been writing about her in my blog. I always believed she should represent Russia one day in top competitions and I hope she wins! She brings a special elegance to the sport!
fortheloveofRG

PostPosted: Wed, 6-Mar-2013 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathobbes wrote:
News
Irina Viner : "Mamun - is the Bengal tiger!"

---------------
My Congratulations to Rita in Moscow GP with good results! Well deserved N1 of Rus Nat Team. To go to the RIO Olympics, like playing Marathon, a long way to struggle on...(where I would frankly say it better to play it at N3 or N4 position is much promising to run till the end...) All the best be with you! Angel Angel Angel

Can you explain what you mean in the last part about Amina?
cathobbes

PostPosted: Sun, 10-Mar-2013 2:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

fortheloveofRG wrote:
cathobbes wrote:
News

Can you explain what you mean in the last part about Amina?

Those 2 sentences were the dialogues in the news,describing how Mamun's personal coach Amina Zaripova gave her pupil the last wordings preparation before competition, I felt scary such threathening wordings & too much pressure to the gymnast.

Unfortunately, Mamun got injured during yesterday Holon GP, she was forced to abandon 2 finals just after playing Hoop & Ball. Blub

Mamun's ininury, definitely A Warning Signal to Rus RG management! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Her injury was not an accident. Yesterday was Mamun, tomorrow could be ANY Rus elite gymnast. Don't put unrealistic pressure on young gymnasts. Face the fact that it is already the ending ERA of ALL-Wins from Rus even with none-apparatus- dropping Kanaeva. Kanaeva could come back, she carries significant old injuires which could be any broken threat on carpets like a bomb threat at any unforeseeable time. And Rus RG don't want to deal with unforeseeable uncertainties, DO they Question
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 10-Mar-2013 3:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly happened to her? Because someone was watching awards and said she looked fine.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
cathobbes

PostPosted: Sun, 10-Mar-2013 3:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
What exactly happened to her? Because someone was watching awards and said she looked fine.

Only heard the m.c. announced that Mamun was injured after ball EFs & she'd withdrew the remain 2 EF Clubs & Ribbon.
Dorin Ron

PostPosted: Sun, 10-Mar-2013 8:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this is very unclear. She did look perfectly fine when receiving her medals. Nothing obvious in her legs, feet etc., and she looked happy and smiling. People started speculating what was it exactly, and came up with the answer that it might have been politics...
cathobbes

PostPosted: Sun, 10-Mar-2013 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorin Ron wrote:
Yes, this is very unclear. She did look perfectly fine when receiving her medals. Nothing obvious in her legs, feet etc., and she looked happy and smiling. People started speculating what was it exactly, and came up with the answer that it might have been politics...

From Rus forum rumour chat..."Her absence of EF so that to promote new stars & give way Merkulova got Gold medal in clubs & Titova got Gold in ribbon." Laughing I so hope that is the truth that Mamun is still at good shape not injured. Rolling Eyes
Artistry Fan

PostPosted: Sun, 10-Mar-2013 16:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

cathobbes wrote:
Dorin Ron wrote:

From Rus forum rumour chat..."Her absence of EF so that to promote new stars & give way Merkulova got Gold medal in clubs & Titova got Gold in ribbon." Laughing I so hope that is the truth that Mamun is still at good shape not injured. Rolling Eyes

Well, who really knows? But, honestly, she was off from the beginning of finals.. but I just assumed it was tiredness. It could very well have been a pain that became worse when she tried to save the ball at the end. On the other hand, she may have been demoralized by hoop/ball or too exhausted to continue. Let's be real: there is a lot of pressure hanging over Mamun and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets overwhelming at times.

We can probably expect comments from Viner at some point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: