Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alexandra Merkulova
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
NeUTRoN_Hr

PostPosted: Wed, 15-Feb-2012 3:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juliana wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
alex_abt wrote:
Will she have a chance to make the olympic team this year like kanaeva did in 2008?

No.

No!

No Confused
yussupovafan

PostPosted: Wed, 15-Feb-2012 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeUTRoN_Hr wrote:
Juliana wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
alex_abt wrote:
Will she have a chance to make the olympic team this year like kanaeva did in 2008?

No.

No!

No Confused

I think it is clear that she is Viner favorite, and that cannot be underestimate.

I still think it is 99% that Kanaeva and Kondakova will make the team, but if they perform bad or not 100% fit this season I will not be surprise if we see Alexandra in London.
dalit

PostPosted: Wed, 15-Feb-2012 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

yussupovafan wrote:
NeUTRoN_Hr wrote:
Juliana wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
alex_abt wrote:

No.

No!

No Confused

I think it is clear that she is Viner favorite, and that cannot be underestimate.

I still think it is 99% that Kanaeva and Kondakova will make the team, but if they perform bad or not 100% fit this season I will not be surprise if we see Alexandra in London.

I agree about the 99% and not only because K&K are stronger than her but also because they have more EXPERIENCE,and this is an important factor in the OG.
Of course that you can look back at Kaneava who didn't make even one final, not to mention AA battle in a WC but won all the competitions in the Olympic year and it was enough.BUT Kaneava was already a stronger gymnast than Sessina and Kapranova long ago before the results showed it.(i would say from 2006) so it's not really that she came out of the blue and passed them.
And also Kaneava then was stronger and a lot polished than Merkulova.
And don't forget the WC of 2007 when Bessonova(Ukr!) was the world champion,I.Viner needed to make a change.
I wish she will become the third gymnast in the team(assuming she will be able to perform cleanly her new beautiful routines).
I'm just worry that Kondakova who usually save power for the money time and doesn't look great in the start of the season will feel the pressure of Merkulova and will lost her confident.we all saw how confident she was when she didn't feel the pressure of Dmitrieva..
Juliana

PostPosted: Fri, 17-Feb-2012 3:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:
I'm just worry that Kondakova who usually save power for the money time and doesn't look great in the start of the season will feel the pressure of Merkulova and will lost her confident.we all saw how confident she was when she didn't feel the pressure of Dmitrieva..

every time i see that last word, it just breaks my heart... Crying or Very sad it's been like that ever since montpellier... sosad....
Linnea

PostPosted: Mon, 27-Feb-2012 2:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexandra Merkulova: I am now worried because I have all four new programs
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/archive.php?id=57560&s_s=40&s_d=26&s_m=2&s_y=2012&b=0&l=40

Today, February 25, in Moscow HSS "Friendship" is the first stage of the Grand Prix of Rhythmic Gymnastics. The Russians took all the podium in the individual all-around. At the same time a young Russian woman Alexandra Merkulova is a step away from the podium. On her speech, Alexandra Merkulova said to the special correspondent of the Agency of sport information "All Sport".

"Today I really liked the atmosphere of competition - Alexandra Merkulova admitted. - We spent a long time signing autographs after the competition, but this is very nice, because I love children who are fans of me. As for the performances, I'm not entirely happy with the first two exercises, hoop and ball. There is a lot of work to do. And then in the clubs and ribbon, I found, I did less well. Today I was worried because I have all new programs. I felt a great responsibility. I prefer to change the program every year, I'm so interested in working, and the audience is more interested to watch me. I am madly in love all my new exercise, I participated in the selection of music we did together with the coach. "
Alexandra Merkulova also spoke about her goals for the new season: "My goal this season - to overcome myself and to perform cleanly without any errors. With regard to the selection for the Olympics, I do not think, do not put myself in such strict limits. Merely I am going to work, and I hope this work will bear fruit. "
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Mon, 27-Feb-2012 2:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linnea wrote:
Alexandra Merkulova: I am now worried because I have all four new programs
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/archive.php?id=57560&s_s=40&s_d=26&s_m=2&s_y=2012&b=0&l=40

Today, February 25, in Moscow HSS "Friendship" is the first stage of the Grand Prix of Rhythmic Gymnastics. The Russians took all the podium in the individual all-around. At the same time a young Russian woman Alexandra Merkulova is a step away from the podium. On her speech, Alexandra Merkulova said to the special correspondent of the Agency of sport information "All Sport".

"Today I really liked the atmosphere of competition - Alexandra Merkulova admitted. - We spent a long time signing autographs after the competition, but this is very nice, because I love children who are fans of me. As for the performances, I'm not entirely happy with the first two exercises, hoop and ball. There is a lot of work to do. And then in the clubs and ribbon, I found, I did less well. Today I was worried because I have all new programs. I felt a great responsibility. I prefer to change the program every year, I'm so interested in working, and the audience is more interested to watch me. I am madly in love all my new exercise, I participated in the selection of music we did together with the coach. "
Alexandra Merkulova also spoke about her goals for the new season: "My goal this season - to overcome myself and to perform cleanly without any errors. With regard to the selection for the Olympics, I do not think, do not put myself in such strict limits. Merely I am going to work, and I hope this work will bear fruit. "

Love

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Ariane

PostPosted: Fri, 12-Oct-2012 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder when we'll see Sasha again in a competition... Her last one was Minsk Neutral
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sat, 13-Oct-2012 1:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably not til next year. She only just got back to training.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
charleslch

PostPosted: Sat, 13-Oct-2012 4:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:

and probably will work on her new routines?

Last update: 03/09/2012
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sat, 13-Oct-2012 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

charleslch wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:

and probably will work on her new routines?

Most likely.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
TrIcIaT

PostPosted: Sun, 21-Oct-2012 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure this is the totally right place to post this?!!
Did Merkulova become friends with the tennis player Woznyaki??? I just saw one or two secs of Woznyakis father/trainer and I'm quit sure Merkulova was sitting right next to him.. And then I thought of some pics from some days ago - Sasha and Carolina together...
Does somebody know anything about this? If they ha ebecome good friends and how? Smile
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 21-Oct-2012 17:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I saw those pictures too. Maybe they are family friends. You could always ask her on VK or Instagram.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
charleslch

PostPosted: Sun, 21-Oct-2012 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
Maybe they are family friends.

Surprised

Last update: 03/09/2012
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 21-Oct-2012 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

charleslch wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Maybe they are family friends.

Surprised

It's not that weird... I think her family is very involved in sports.

Sasha said on twitter on 14 October: Today my guest was @CaroWozniacki ))She is very sweet and unreal beauty:)

and then someone said this:@CaroWozniacki @bumbosik You are both lovely Eurhythmics is an amazing sport Probably the most beautiful athletes in the world Smile

I don't know what Eurhythmics is...

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Thu, 28-Feb-2013 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rg4u.clan.su/forum/43-869-1

Here is an interview with Sasha Smile

She has Jennifer Lopez music for clubs, and very serious music for Ball (cannot wait to see that!).

She also talks about not training for half a year, having to lose weight again, getting back in shape, and that she doesn't expect to win, but wants to do the best that she can.

I'm so excited for GP Moscow Very Happy

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: