Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daria Dmitrieva (PREFERRED)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnastic Photos
View previous topic | View next topic  
coolmadgick

PostPosted: Thu, 30-Aug-2012 8:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nele Põldvere wrote:
I dont understand how we can talk about a private facebook profile page when anybody with an account can see his photos, comments, posts etc. And this is obviously what he wants otherwise he would have changed it or he hasn't found the 'privacy' setting yet. What's all this fuzz about, we are humans with egos, everybody wants an exposure to some extent. Why else do we have social media pages, where people can let others know when they're eating, taking a bath and all these other things I read on my fb news feed every day. From some posts here it seems like he's been made into a victim now, but he's not!

ok, I have a message for you from Anton Smile
he absolutly doesn't care if his photos are posted here. He is not a victim, he just doesn't care. That's it.
It's not fuzz....Anton is not even a fan. He is part of the team ! Kanaeva says he's her little brother, he have seen her family. And he will even celebrate his birthday in Moscow with all the Russian team !

He is part of the team ok ? So guys he asks you all... please, to stop asking him question on facebook and other. He has been really nice with people asking, but he can stop answering.

And about wearing Russian sport wears, Russian federation gave it to him, so he thinks this is normal to wear it Smile
graceful_sport

PostPosted: Sat, 1-Sep-2012 9:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

coolmadgick wrote:

He is part of the team ok ?

Ok. But what part? Rolling Eyes Is he a doctor, mental coach, vfrg journalist?
I really don't understand this "part of team". Maybe part of rus team hangout?
To be the part of team he needs to do some functions, not only wear a national uniform and sit in the stands with a flag.
YoonA

PostPosted: Sat, 1-Sep-2012 14:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

graceful_sport wrote:
coolmadgick wrote:

To be the part of team he needs to do some functions, not only wear a national uniform and sit in the stands with a flag.

+1
charleslch

PostPosted: Sat, 1-Sep-2012 21:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoonA wrote:
graceful_sport wrote:
coolmadgick wrote:

+1

omg you people Laughing coolmadgick i think you've already 'explained' it very clearly so another response from you is not necessary. In fact, there's nothing to explain, it's plain simple... And I can think of another person who wears the Russian uniform but does not have an official 'function' in the team Wink

Last update: 03/09/2012
graceful_sport

PostPosted: Sun, 2-Sep-2012 9:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

charleslch wrote:

omg you people Laughing coolmadgick i think you've already 'explained' it very clearly so another response from you is not necessary./quote]
Why? Cool I'm really interested in official version about "part of team' Anton.
Viner, gymnasts, coaches, doctor, massagist, choreographer - they all are parts of team. Shumilova - coach, Pervykh - choreographer, Dunaev - massagist, Viner - head coach, Anton - boy from instaglia pics with gymnasts and his tongue hanging out?
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Sun, 2-Sep-2012 10:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

charleslch wrote:
And I can think of another person who wears the Russian uniform but does not have an official 'function' in the team Wink

Indeed everyone can have the Russian uniform! They are available in a lot of stores in Russia, and they are sold on ebay too!
I think I will buy it! Cool
graceful_sport

PostPosted: Sun, 2-Sep-2012 15:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:
charleslch wrote:
And I can think of another person who wears the Russian uniform but does not have an official 'function' in the team Wink

Indeed everyone can have the Russian uniform! They are available in a lot of stores in Russia, and they are sold on ebay too!

Btw in Russia wear uniform is a bad form, it is fashionable among migrant workers from Uzbekistan, Tadzhikistan.
Anceps

PostPosted: Sun, 2-Sep-2012 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:
charleslch wrote:

Yes, you're right!! But it was said that Russian Federation gave the uniform to him..this is different from buying it yourself!!
charleslch

PostPosted: Sun, 2-Sep-2012 22:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anceps wrote:
*Kalinka* wrote:
charleslch wrote:

Yes, you're right!! But it was said that Russian Federation gave the uniform to him..this is different from buying it yourself!!

Even if the federation gave him the uniform it doesn't mean he has to have an official ROLE in the team! Don't you know there's another big fan IN the team that also has the uniform?! I don't get why it's so hard for you people to just understand.. Sleep

Last update: 03/09/2012
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Mon, 3-Sep-2012 4:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

leave the poor guy alone, jeez! Mr. Green
Jonathan

PostPosted: Mon, 3-Sep-2012 7:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why everyone is so worried about Anton, the gymnasts are clearly friends with him and his presence doesn't bother them, just the opposite... In my opinion people should be more concerned about certain photographers that like to lurk around gymnasts!
YoonA

PostPosted: Mon, 3-Sep-2012 11:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
I don't see why everyone is so worried about Anton, the gymnasts are clearly friends with him and his presence doesn't bother them, just the opposite... In my opinion people should be more concerned about certain photographers that like to lurk around gymnasts!

What do you mean by 'certain'? I thought photographers were just people who take pictures of the sport ... ?
Anceps

PostPosted: Mon, 3-Sep-2012 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

charleslch wrote:
Anceps wrote:
*Kalinka* wrote:
charleslch wrote:

Even if the federation gave him the uniform it doesn't mean he has to have an official ROLE in the team! Don't you know there's another big fan IN the team that also has the uniform?! I don't get why it's so hard for you people to just understand.. Sleep

Hey..I didn't say anything about him!! I really don't care what's his role in rus team!! I dont' know there's another fan in the team with rus uniform, and I don't want to know who is him\her!!
I was just clarifying that there's a big difference between buying yourself rus uniform and having it from the federation..just this!!
Btw, if you receive a uniform from the federation you should have a REAL role in the team!! At least that's how it goes in my country!!
coolmadgick

PostPosted: Mon, 3-Sep-2012 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:

+100000 !!!
God, thanks, I'm not the only one preoccupied by this subject !

graceful_sport wrote:
coolmadgick wrote:

Guys....he has no official position, this is symbolic ! Gymnasts tell him "you're a part of the team buddy !", it doesn't mean he is officially part of the team (even if he has accreditation from Rus Fed), this is symbolic. You know ? Like family of a gymnast who come and have accreditation from a federation. Gymnast sometimes ask him to come to see them during podium training, etc. This is all about FRIENDSHIP and SUPPORT. Nothing about a "official" thing...
This is my last answer about the subject, thanks.

Anceps wrote:
Hey..I didn't say anything about him!! I really don't care what's his role in rus team!! I dont' know there's another fan in the team with rus uniform, and I don't want to know who is him\her!!
I was just clarifying that there's a big difference between buying yourself rus uniform and having it from the federation..just this!!
Btw, if you receive a uniform from the federation you should have a REAL role in the team!! At least that's how it goes in my country!!

maybe, but his country is not Italy Wink
akika10

PostPosted: Mon, 3-Sep-2012 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Anceps. It's still kind of strange to me. My family came to my games and were free to order the same jersey but they still weren't allowed in the locker room. Rolling Eyes If so, then I'll buy a Chelsea kit and see if they let me join the squad. Laughing Mr. Green Rolling Eyes

charleslch- Who are you talking about?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnastic Photos All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 33 of 35

Jump to: