Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anna Rizatdinova
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
emmaj

PostPosted: Sun, 20-Dec-2009 8:46    Post subject: Anna Rizatdinova Reply with quote

I searched to find her own topic but can't find it? Please forgive me if its here somewhere and I have missed it. Embarassed

Anna is not a Deriugina gymnast? Do you think this will hold her back? Shes just amazing and has so much more potential in her and as much as I adore Maxsimenko she really could be even better and something really wonderful for Ukraine. What do you think?
suetyee1991

PostPosted: Sun, 20-Dec-2009 11:12    Post subject: Re: Anna Rizatdinova Reply with quote

emmaj wrote:
I searched to find her own topic but can't find it? Please forgive me if its here somewhere and I have missed it. Embarassed

Anna is not a Deriugina gymnast? Do you think this will hold her back? Shes just amazing and has so much more potential in her and as much as I adore Maxsimenko she really could be even better and something really wonderful for Ukraine. What do you think?

great emmaj!!
I think Anna had been transfered to Deriugina School this year?
IMO, she can be better than Maksimenko as you can see her back flexibility.Also,she can turn.I really love her hoop routine in 2008!!
I love both of them!
AnnaBessonovaNumber1Fan

PostPosted: Sun, 20-Dec-2009 19:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see Rizatdinova overtaking Maksymenko; She's not as clean at all! Maksymenko has super lines, and also has amazing back flexibility.
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 20-Dec-2009 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rizadinova improved a lot this year.She has beautiful pirouettes and great technique but imo she doesn't have the expression and the presence on the carpet that Maximenko has so i can't see how she can be bettert then her.
latvy6

PostPosted: Sun, 20-Dec-2009 21:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Rizatdinova has certainly gotten a lot better. I think she has better handling of the apparatus than Maksymenko has had this year. But Maksymenko is a lot more expressive and has better lines. In some events I think Rizatdinova even bested Maksymenko, but overall, no. Because Maksymenko also stepped up her game. Seeing her in the Italian series and the results from Ukrainian nationals Maksymenko is better than ever.

But I think it is safe to say that from now on the top 2 from Ukraine will be Maksymenko & Rizatdinova (unless Kushnerova experiences a renaissance of what she was like as a Junior, which I can't see coming).
emmaj

PostPosted: Sun, 20-Dec-2009 22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

latvy6 wrote:
I agree, Rizatdinova has certainly gotten a lot better. I think she has better handling of the apparatus than Maksymenko has had this year. But Maksymenko is a lot more expressive and has better lines. In some events I think Rizatdinova even bested Maksymenko, but overall, no. Because Maksymenko also stepped up her game. Seeing her in the Italian series and the results from Ukrainian nationals Maksymenko is better than ever.

But I think it is safe to say that from now on the top 2 from Ukraine will be Maksymenko & Rizatdinova (unless Kushnerova experiences a renaissance of what she was like as a Junior, which I can't see coming).

My thoughts entirely, every word.
I think physically Rizatdinova has the potential to overtake Maxsymenko in the future, but Maxsymenko has so much more expression and is getter better almost every time we see her. About Kushnerova a 'renaissance' haha exactly. It seems like such a waste everyone had such high hopes!
Tom T
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Mon, 21-Dec-2009 7:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna Rizatdinova displays the classic Ukrainian lines of Tamara Yerofeeva and Anna Bessonova.

Bit OT re Daria (apologize in advance for this mini-essay). From first hand witness, Dasha has not had an easy time at all (in trainings). To make an analogy of sorts...near where I live here in California is a big Marines military base and a smallery Navy Seals training base. Both bases make all these tests that the new recruits are put through, to see what they are made of. Psychologically speaking, Daria (and gymnasts in other countries) surely have been through something like the US Marines "Crucible" test. Or say you read the story of Stela Salapatiskaya in Bulgaria back in the 90's. In these like extreme high Himalayan altitudes of world class rhythmic gymnastics, nobody has an easy time of it and is totally pushed to personal extremes. Like Daria, even some of us have witnessed Zhenya in tears after trainings. Should it be this severe to bring out the best in RG performance? Rarely are the coaching methods regulated (but at least FiG, they know what's going on). The perceived merit of psychological severity in trainings, is a point of debate to this day...

Just remember then what world class rhythmic gymnasts go through, when you see the masterpiece on the carpet before you...
satine

PostPosted: Tue, 22-Dec-2009 15:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think maksimenko and anna ritzadniva will do a very great team to win medals but they need time to improve and like to judges as anna and natalia did
suetyee1991

PostPosted: Tue, 22-Dec-2009 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom T wrote:
Anna Rizatdinova displays the classic Ukrainian lines of Tamara Yerofeeva and Anna Bessonova.

I really love classic Ukrainian style of RG!
suetyee1991

PostPosted: Tue, 22-Dec-2009 15:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you compare the routines done by Rizatdinova and Maksimenko, you can see that the former definitely has stronger potential in developing difficulties.
Rizatdinova doesn't show much expression when doing her routines.But I think it is her style, it fits her a lot Wink
charleslch

PostPosted: Tue, 22-Dec-2009 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

suetyee1991 wrote:
when you compare the routines done by Rizatdinova and Maksimenko, you can see that the former definitely has stronger potential in developing difficulties.
Rizatdinova doesn't show much expression when doing her routines.But I think it is her style, it fits her a lot Wink

Agree. And Maksymenko is an expressive gymnast Wink And her expression can be further developed as well!

Last update: 03/09/2012
Saunatyttö

PostPosted: Tue, 22-Dec-2009 20:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, this girl is an amazing potential. She needs to learn a lot..and also to become more self confident ( maybe then she will be more "expressive" )
She have some amazing skills, but she needs to work a lot on her jumps.
Also I think she is too skinny..she needs to have some healthy weight and more muscles, i believe then she will be more stable during her routines!

that´s (would be) my modest opinion Rolling Eyes
i am certainly not an expert, i am just a fan..and a gymnast if i can say so..
AnnaBessonovaNumber1Fan

PostPosted: Tue, 22-Dec-2009 21:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about to point out her Leaps. They are rather heavy and low; She needs to work on her centre of balance too as she tends to lose balance in some Pirouettes, (Especially the Attitude to Ring)
Hershey

PostPosted: Wed, 23-Dec-2009 22:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

her body proportion has a little problem, her legs are way too short than other girls. and her legs are heavy.
RGribbonqueen

PostPosted: Wed, 23-Dec-2009 23:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like her routines, she has an interesting style. Her lines are nice, and her flexibility is good, but she lacks expression. I don't think her leaps are too bad, but they are a little low.
I think with more confidence, and more of a power to her movements she would be much better!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: