Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dating Advice, Love Stories/Help etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic | View next topic  
Youandi

PostPosted: Tue, 25-May-2010 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes and then you probably find out what he likes further and so Smile
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Tue, 25-May-2010 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh Iīve talked to him already! Very Happy

he actually invited me to his birthday party last week (that is why I think he likes me too because he only invited 5 people to his bday, the other 4 were his classmates), and yesterday we ran into each other in Demianīs house, I arrived there with two other friends and he arrived there with Demianīs brother.

we were all having a good time.

and actually weīre going out today, one good thing is that he is a friend of my roomate they take classes together, so weīre having a little reunion here in my house today and he is coming Very Happy
yoana-kristaNOR

PostPosted: Sun, 30-May-2010 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thachinafan nice to hear good news.Good luck with him!

OK,
We were in Greece these days on a baptism(I'm not sure is the right word but in Bulgarian is кръщене).We were with our Greek friends and there was the boy that I was talking in topic of useless posts some time ago.At first I saw him but I went to shook hands with his family.But he came to me and said "Privet"-which means "Hi" and he kissed me on the cheek like the friends do.Then we went to the restaurant.Unfortunately we were on different tables so I wasn't able to see him but once I turned around and he looked at me.After that he went out of the restaurant and I followed him.My mum came too.She asked him questions like-Which grade are you?;Which languages is he learning?Then we were alone,OK not alone because on the other table were sitting his father's friends and they were looking at us.I asked him does he watch Eurovison,does he like football,I told him about the World Championship in South Africa.Then he told me that he doesn't understand english very well.OMG at that moment it was like a lightning hit me.At that moment the his faher's friends was encouraging him I think for me and he smiled.After that we went to a Bozouki Bar.He sometimes looked at me.One friend to his father I think he said to him that he is not able to see me.Then he sit in front of me and he sometimes looked at me.After that we had to go back to the hotel and we said goodbye.

Please guys say your opinion-does he like me or not.I'm sute that he doesn't.
OMG my love problems never stoop. Laughing I'm sure you'll fall asleep when you will read this. Laughing It's really long. Razz
CoCoNuTsiopatHic

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 3:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, if I put out on the first date, does that make me a whore? Thoughts?
cidlover

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 4:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

That depends on how hot the other person is.
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 11:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoana-kristaNOR wrote:

OK,
We were in Greece these days on a baptism(I'm not sure is the right word but in Bulgarian is кръщене).We were with our Greek friends and there was the boy that I was talking in topic of useless posts some time ago.At first I saw him but I went to shook hands with his family.But he came to me and said "Privet"-which means "Hi" and he kissed me on the cheek like the friends do.Then we went to the restaurant.Unfortunately we were on different tables so I wasn't able to see him but once I turned around and he looked at me.After that he went out of the restaurant and I followed him.My mum came too.She asked him questions like-Which grade are you?;Which languages is he learning?Then we were alone,OK not alone because on the other table were sitting his father's friends and they were looking at us.I asked him does he watch Eurovison,does he like football,I told him about the World Championship in South Africa.Then he told me that he doesn't understand english very well.OMG at that moment it was like a lightning hit me.At that moment the his faher's friends was encouraging him I think for me and he smiled.After that we went to a Bozouki Bar.He sometimes looked at me.One friend to his father I think he said to him that he is not able to see me.Then he sit in front of me and he sometimes looked at me.After that we had to go back to the hotel and we said goodbye.

OMG my love problems never stoop. Laughing I'm sure you'll fall asleep when you will read this. Laughing It's really long. Razz

and do you see him often??? Question

and well if you saw him looking at you its probably because he likes you Very Happy
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 11:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoCoNuTsiopatHic wrote:

if you put out? Question

what do you mean?

I donīt understand Embarassed
Jonathan

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 11:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tchachinafan wrote:
CoCoNuTsiopatHic wrote:

if you put out? Question

what do you mean?

Um... dar su flor? Rolling Eyes
yoana-kristaNOR

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 11:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tchachinafan wrote:
yoana-kristaNOR wrote:

OK,

and well if you saw him looking at you its probably because he likes you Very Happy

Thanks for the opinion!And thanks also for the other opinion.
@cidlover-He is really hot ,believe me. Laughing
yoana-kristaNOR

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 11:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tchachinafan wrote:
yoana-kristaNOR wrote:

OK,

Very Happy

well actually not very often but when I see him i fell in love in him immediately Laughing
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 11:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
Tchachinafan wrote:
CoCoNuTsiopatHic wrote:

if you put out? Question

what do you mean?

Um... dar su flor? Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

well "dar su flor" for me is to loose the virginity.............
and if that is the case it certianly wouldnīt make you a whore, Laughing Exclamation
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 12:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

cidlover wrote:
That depends on how hot the other person is.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 12:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoana-kristaNOR wrote:
Tchachinafan wrote:
yoana-kristaNOR wrote:

OK,

Very Happy

well actually not very often but when I see him i fell in love in him immediately Laughing

and do you keep in touch with him??
you know by e mails, sms, facebook or something??
yoana-kristaNOR

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tchachinafan wrote:
yoana-kristaNOR wrote:
Tchachinafan wrote:
yoana-kristaNOR wrote:

OK,

Very Happy

unfortunately no,he doesn't have skype and he lives in Greece so there a tax between the countries Sad but I was planning to ask him does he have girlfriend,but I thought is a private question and I thought that he would say to me that i'm a stupid cow Laughing and other offensive sentences Laughing his old cousin taht he has only internet Sad not facebook etc...
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Mon, 31-May-2010 12:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoana-kristaNOR wrote:
Tchachinafan wrote:
yoana-kristaNOR wrote:
Tchachinafan wrote:
yoana-kristaNOR wrote:

OK,

Very Happy

unfortunately no,he doesn't have skype and he lives in Greece so there a tax between the countries Sad but I was planning to ask him does he have girlfriend,but I thought is a private question and I thought that he would say to me that i'm a stupid cow Laughing and other offensive sentences Laughing his old cousin taht he has only internet Sad not facebook etc...

he must have something, maybe not facebook but pretty much everyone I know has messenger or something like that, AIM, yahoo etc
maybe you should try to find if he has a girlfriend by asking that to one of his friends Wink

but would you like to have something with him even when he lives in another country??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index ŧ Off Topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: