Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jana Berezko-Marggrander
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Wed, 1-Jun-2011 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I´m probably overreacting here but I really believe she should have been in at least one final in Minsk, she is very good, not a gymnast to have like 8 ahead of her imo, she´s nicer to watch than a lot of those gymnasts.

I like her a lot, she is still young and will have a lot of time to improve, and having someone like Galina as a coach can only contribute to a very bright future.

Go Jana! Kiss Cheek
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Wed, 1-Jun-2011 17:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do actually think that there is a chance for her to the OG. I mean the Gemans competed in group C and Jana was not far from reaching an EF. It might be possible for her to get a qualifying spot in Monpellier imo.
Prescilla

PostPosted: Wed, 1-Jun-2011 17:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tchachinafan wrote:
I´m probably overreacting here but I really believe she should have been in at least one final in Minsk, she is very good, not a gymnast to have like 8 ahead of her imo, she´s nicer to watch than a lot of those gymnasts.

I like her a lot, she is still young and will have a lot of time to improve, and having someone like Galina as a coach can only contribute to a very bright future.

Go Jana! Kiss Cheek

+100000 . go Jana
Rhythmic fan84

PostPosted: Thu, 2-Jun-2011 5:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think out of the juniors who competed at the YOG last year she is definately one of the more mature gymnasts who isn't doing too badly at all! I REALLY hope she makes it to the OG next year. At least then Germany will ahve a competitor for the first time since 2004! Go Jana!! Very Happy
catinka

PostPosted: Thu, 2-Jun-2011 9:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhythmic fan84 wrote:
I think out of the juniors who competed at the YOG last year she is definately one of the more mature gymnasts who isn't doing too badly at all! I REALLY hope she makes it to the OG next year. At least then Germany will ahve a competitor for the first time since 2004! Go Jana!! Very Happy

I think same
and I hope to see her in London
she is soooo a lovely girl Love
Escalina
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2011 16:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read on gymmedia that she won´t go to WC. Neutral
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2011 17:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Escalina wrote:
I just read on gymmedia that she won´t go to WC. Neutral

Oh no! What happened? Is she injured?

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Jewgenija

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2011 17:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but not heavy, she has a irritation. The doctor has advised that Jana shouldn't start.
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2011 17:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewgenija wrote:
Yes, but not heavy, she has a irritation. The doctor has advised that Jana shouldn't start.

Poor girl Sad I was really looking forward to her competing.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Prescilla

PostPosted: Fri, 16-Sep-2011 11:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's sad, I hoped to see Yana in Montpellier.....
Salphone

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Sep-2011 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a pity. I wish her fast recovery and good luck Very Happy

I hope this won't be the end of individual RG in Germany again...
latvy6

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Sep-2011 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please not again! >-<"

I also hope she recovers well! Very Happy What injury does she have exactly?
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 17-Oct-2013 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.stb.de/aktuell/olympia-2012/jana-berezko-marggrander.html

Quote:

Jana Berezko-Marggrander – lässt sich nicht unterkriegen

Selbst die Weltbesten schauen genau hin, wenn sie auf die Wettkampffläche tritt: Jana Berezko-Marggrander ist ein bemerkenswertes Talent. Deshalb hat sie sich schon mit 16 Jahren als einzige deutsche Einzelgymnastin für die Olympischen Spiele qualifiziert. Doch der Weg dorthin war für die Schülerin nicht immer leicht. Erst in den vergangenen Monaten zeigte sie wieder ihren starken Willen und ihr Durchhaltevermögen. Zum einen weil sie aus gesundheitlichen Gründen immer wieder außer Gefecht gesetzt war. Zum anderen weil sie für ihr Ticket nach London hart kämpfen musste – nicht nur sportlich, sondern auch emotional.

Es war Janas Trainingskollegin und gute Freundin Laura Jung, die mit ihrem 19. Platz bei der WM das Ticket für die zweite Qualifikationsrunde bei den Olympischen Testspielen gesichert hatte. Dorthin wollte der Deutsche Turnerbund (DTB) seine beste Gymnastin schicken. Und das war – wie sich bei zwei internen Testwettkämpfen zeigte – Jana Berezko-Marggrander. Sie gewann den Zweikampf unter Freundinnen. „Das war psychologisch sehr schwer für uns“, sagt sie. Nach dem entscheidenden Wettkampf im Januar in Schmiden gab es keine glücklichen Gesichter. Laura Jung fühlte sich trotz großartiger Leistung wie eine Verliererin und Jana Berezko-Marggrander sah sich damals nicht als Siegerin.

Doch auch ihre Anfänge am Bundesstützpunkt in Schmiden gestalteten sich für das dunkelhaarige Mädchen nicht einfach. Als sie 2008 ins Internat kam, war sie gerade einmal fünf Tage in Deutschland. Denn die ersten elf Jahre ihres Lebens verbrachte Jana Berezko-Marggrander in Russland. Selbst wäre sie auch nicht auf die Idee gekommen, ihre Heimat zu verlassen. Doch ihre Mutter hatte andere Pläne – im Sommerurlaub in der Türkei hatte sie sich in Frank Marggrander verliebt, da war es für sie bald klar, dass sie mit ihrer Tochter nach Linkenheim bei Karlsruhe ziehen würde. In Deutschland war dann vieles für die damals Zwölfjährige neu - Sprache, Umgebung und Mentalität. Nur eines war ihr trotz aller Schwierigkeiten stets klar: Mit der Rhythmischen Sportgymnastik wollte sie nach acht Jahren auf keinen Fall aufhören. Stiefvater Frank Marggrander suchte deshalb im Internet nach Angeboten und stieß auf das STB-Leistungszentrum in Schmiden. Er rief bei Thomas Schütte, der Vertrauensperson am Bundesstützpunkt, an, der aber erstmals skeptisch war. „Oft rufen Eltern an und halten ihr Kind für talentiert. Wir wollten uns deshalb selbst ein Bild von Jana machen", erklärt Schütte. Jana turnte vor und überzeugte Cheftrainerin Galina Krylenko auf Anhieb.

Von diesem Zeitpunkt an war das Gymnastik-Talent auf sich allein gestellt. Die erste Zeit war aufgrund von Heimweh und den sprachlichen Barrieren schwierig. Heute kann die Sportlerin offen darüber reden - in akzentfreiem Deutsch. Denn mittlerweile ist Schmiden zu ihrer zweiten Heimat geworden und sie ist glücklich und vor allem auch erfolgreich: Bronze bei den Olympischen Jugendspielen 2010, mehrfache Deutsche Meisterin oder Dritte bei der Jugend-EM in Berlin. "Jana hat wie Schwimmer Christian vom Lehn eine tolle Entwicklung seit den Jugendspielen gezeigt", lobt die für Leistungssport zuständige DOSB-Vizepräsidentin Christa Thiel. Deshalb ist sie jetzt auch Olympia-Teilnehmerin – ihr Durchhaltevermögen hat sich gelohnt.

M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 17-Oct-2013 19:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana became 18 years old today. Happy birthday! Wink

She arrived at Berlin today for the Berlin Masters at the weekend.
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Fri, 18-Oct-2013 22:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.btfb.de/medien_details/article/18_geburtstag_von_jana_berezko_marggrander.html

Quote:

18. Geburtstag von Jana Berezko-Marggrander

Das gesamte Team vom Berlin Masters gratuliert Jana Berezko-Marggrander herzlich zum 18. Geburtstag und wünscht ihr alles Gute und viel Erfolg.

„Das Berlin Masters hat für mich dieses Jahr eine ganz besondere Bedeutung, denn ich hoffe, dass ich mir selbst ein schönes Geschenk zum achtzehnten Geburtstag machen kann“, so Jana Berezko-Marggrander. „Und ich freue mich, weil Berlin immer so freundlich und sympathisch organisiert wird.“

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: