Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Current status of the board and inner problems
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic | View next topic  
Storm
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Wed, 6-Oct-2010 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Ibalka: sorry maybe wasn't you but you posted something related to someome asking for the discussion kept just on scores.. I mixed up probably.

@ Akika: I think your solution is wrong cause we never asked anything to anyone. Why did you deleted you PM? we never even mentioned them..why stop posting? is this a solution? I don't think you are just able to say thank you, so now you feel under pressure cause of the "thank you" war..I think you can talk about other things as well.

just to clarify, is not that the forum is sinking choked by useless posts that are filling the space, what we are trying to convey is that the same "internet space" could have been used better than wasted in useless posts of thank you that flood the discussions and annoyed many usersw, so there's no need to try to acquire space deleting PM etc. Relax and keep doing what you were doing before.

@Tchachinafan: I know that mods are not liked and that we over stress people sometimes till make them leave, but on the other end I honestly don't recall a massive amounts of topic closures or actions against discussions etc. At the moment the most popular activity is banning spammers.
the only thing we could have blocked is the endless conflict UKR-RUS and not cause we are on one side, but cause we are fed up with this topic. the forum is FILLED just about this 2 countries fights.

said so, I can find a consensus with you, but still don't know about the other hundreds members.
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Thu, 7-Oct-2010 4:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm wrote:

said so, I can find a consensus with you, but still don't know about the other hundreds members.

yes.

hopefully more members will come here and give opinions on how we can improve this forum Smile
sora-chan2

PostPosted: Thu, 7-Oct-2010 21:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm wrote:

@Tchachinafan: I know that mods are not liked and that we over stress people sometimes till make them leave, but on the other end I honestly don't recall a massive amounts of topic closures or actions against discussions etc. At the moment the most popular activity is banning spammers.

I don't think the board is over-moderated at all and the mods have never caused me any problems. They're all good people who are just doing their job, which is to keep the forum clean (so to speak).

http://www.youtube.com/princessiero2
Ask me a question!
http://www.formspring.me/toastqueen
latvy6

PostPosted: Tue, 28-Dec-2010 12:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

porqueelartees from youtube is carles9...that infamous user who caused a stir on our beloved forum by stealing people's original and exact cuts and claiming it as their own and going as far as reporting our users' youtube accounts. I've noticed that some of his newer uploads are stolen content from users on the forum...so it's still happening. I was wondering if it would be possible to hide download links from people who aren't logged in like on some of the music file sharing forums on the internet. This way we could eliminate this problem, because porqueelartees/carles9 isn't the only one doing this anymore.
Youandi

PostPosted: Wed, 29-Dec-2010 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

a 15 year old who hasn't really got a life Neutral
latvy6

PostPosted: Wed, 29-Dec-2010 10:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

where did charleslch's post go? o.O

and yes...he clearly had no life this carles...and it really irks me that he's even still around ^^;
charleslch

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Feb-2011 8:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

latvy6 wrote:
where did charleslch's post go? o.O

and yes...he clearly had no life this carles...and it really irks me that he's even still around ^^;

Ohh... and thank god!

Last update: 03/09/2012
latvy6

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Feb-2011 9:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to insert my username and password twice every time I want to log in and none of the new posts are showing up. Am I the only one who's having this issue?
Youandi

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Feb-2011 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes new posts don't show up if i haven't refreshed the page for 15 minutes
Storm
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Feb-2011 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

latvy6 wrote:
I have to insert my username and password twice every time I want to log in and none of the new posts are showing up. Am I the only one who's having this issue?

me too! but just on one laptop. I think the problem is in some browser or impostation. Not a forum issue.
On this current laptop it's totally fine. You have to find out if your cookies are saved or not. But I'm not an expert!
Prescilla

PostPosted: Sat, 23-Apr-2011 15:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here."
I think it's allowed here..so why don't you just take it out of forum rules? Why to make a good face in the bad game?
Upy

PostPosted: Mon, 25-Apr-2011 7:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prescilla wrote:
"Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here."
I think it's allowed here..so why don't you just take it out of forum rules? Why to make a good face in the bad game?

I agree. I've been around this forum for some time, definitely longer than some of the "precious" new members who now have more posts than most of us Shocked But let's say that's not especially relevant, for example I haven't really been able to post much lately and help this forum grow, for certain reasons, so mea culpa...But I think I'd rather have this forum in a state of "coma" than to see it ruined by a couple of people who don't know what acting civil is! What is the need for so much sarcasm towards the other users and towards everything and everyone else in general? I mean behind all those bitter posts...what else can there be besides a bitter person?
If you can't help this forum by getting involved in certain discussions in a positive manner, by posting videos, news and photos, or let's just say by creating a nice, warm atmosphere, what is the point? And again, I'd rather see no videos or photos posted here than to read senseless opinions that only mean something to one or two people! That is...if they actually mean something to anyone at all Rolling Eyes
Ah, I miss the good old days...
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Tue, 31-May-2011 4:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very minor problem, but it kind of bothers me(I probably have acute OCD.) The time on my postings is screwed up. I'm in Central Standard Time(UTC -6 hrs.[UTC -5 for Daylight Savings Time{Also, Eastern Standard Time}]), yet, it shows my post as Atlantic Standard Time(UTC -4 hrs.). I fixed it myself by changing my time zone to Mountain Standard Time(UTC -7 hrs.). You don't have to fix it. It just bothers me.
yoana-kristaNOR

PostPosted: Wed, 27-Jul-2011 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one question.
My cousin wants to register here but it says that the admin should approve the account first.She is a fan of stanuiota and wants to be here in the rg world.Or why every single person that is registered recently is banned.I see that only Silivasfan isn't banned.Why is that?You're afraid of spammers?C'mon!Not everyone is bad or a spammer,or a hacker,or a pedofile or everything else which is bad?
akika10

PostPosted: Thu, 28-Jul-2011 0:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. It's most likely because they haven't clicked the confirmation link that was sent to the email with which they registered.

You have to click it so you are confirmed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » RSG.net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: