Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LAURA JUNG
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
satine

PostPosted: Sun, 22-May-2011 11:08    Post subject: LAURA JUNG Reply with quote

i don´t know if there is a topic about laura jung yet but i would like to know which is her coach??
catinka

PostPosted: Mon, 23-May-2011 16:18    Post subject: Re: LAURA JUNG Reply with quote

satine wrote:
i don´t know if there is a topic about laura jung yet but i would like to know which is her coach??

her coach is the same as Jana Beretzko-Margrander: Galina Krilenko <3
fafagym

PostPosted: Mon, 23-May-2011 17:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question:

Why is Laura Jung always replacing Jana Berezko in competitions??? because IMO Berezko has a great potencial and is much better than Jung, although Jung is very good of course! Very Happy
Jana

PostPosted: Wed, 25-May-2011 6:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are teammates and when Jana is ill, Laura is competing
Bella

PostPosted: Wed, 11-Apr-2012 8:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a German newspaper article that says that Laura is training again Smile

http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.sportgymnastik-in-fellbach-laura-jung-macht-weiter-zumindest-vorerst.79b34c5c-13c6-43ab-a59a-84b27035fbfd.html

It says that she was frustrated because Jana Berezko-Marggrander was chosen to start at the Olympic Test Event because she earned the spot at the World Championschip. She didn´t train for seven weeks and went to her family and her friends. But Galina Krilenko, her coach, could convince her to train again Smile She thinks that Laura could get to Rio 2016 and she also wants that Laura and Jana (and someone else I think) will win a team medal at the world championschip in Stuttgart, Germany, 2015.
The article also says that she is not sure if she wants to stay in rhythmic gymnastics or if she will retire.

But nevertheless she is traning again Bounce
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Wed, 11-Apr-2012 13:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bella wrote:

http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.sportgymnastik-in-fellbach-laura-jung-macht-weiter-zumindest-vorerst.79b34c5c-13c6-43ab-a59a-84b27035fbfd.html

It says that she was frustrated because Jana Berezko-Marggrander was chosen to start at the Olympic Test Event because she earned the spot at the World Championschip. She didn´t train for seven weeks and went to her family and her friends. But Galina Krilenko, her coach, could convince her to train again Smile She thinks that Laura could get to Rio 2016 and she also wants that Laura and Jana (and someone else I think) will win a team medal at the world championschip in Stuttgart, Germany, 2015.
The article also says that she is not sure if she wants to stay in rhythmic gymnastics or if she will retire.

I can understand why she's frustrated. It's always hard to see someone get to do something that you earned.
ed13

PostPosted: Thu, 12-Apr-2012 8:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope she won't retire anytime soon ... i m a big fan of her . I love the fact that since 2009 germany has a very very strong team in both individuals and group .
BR_guy

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Apr-2012 4:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news! It's always a pleasure to watch her perfect penchée turns.
Caroline

PostPosted: Mon, 23-Apr-2012 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoops and Grand Fouettes wrote:
Bella wrote:

I can understand why she's frustrated. It's always hard to see someone get to do something that you earned.

I was looking for news from her, many thanks! Smile
Well I understand, as everybody does for sure, her big frustration after WCh Montpellier and the decision the German Federation took to sent Jana to OG Qualification. Even if she has a better level than her and was more likely to qualify, Laura gave a lot of herself in 2011, she really made many competitions and improved a lot, she did great and her and only her get a spot for GER, and I found this even more unfair that Jana was injured several times during the year and so was out of the carpets during months and didn't even took part to WCh! Plus, Laura had a really great chance to qualify, looking at her last scores from the year and the score girls had in OG Qualifications... Rolling Eyes

I think that she did great by leaving RG for a few months, taking a breath with family and friends, and I'm really glad her coach could convince her to train again, she's still really young and she's doing really well, with hard working she can go to Rio in 2016 for sure! Angel

I hope she won't give up, but I think that she is definitely back because she was several times listed on starting list, even if she didn't take part to competitions, she probably intended to, but preferred to wait because she wasn't ready yet...
Caroline

PostPosted: Tue, 1-May-2012 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura is officially back!! Bounce Bounce
She just announced on FB that she would take part to WC Corbeil, with new routines, so glad for her! Love
This is amazing how RG stick to any gymnast's skin Cool
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 17-Oct-2013 18:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Sportgymnastik in Fellbach

Laura Jung macht weiter – zumindest vorerst

Schmiden - Viel hat nicht gefehlt und Laura Jung hätte Schluss gemacht, ein für alle Mal mit der Rhythmischen Sportgymnastik (RSG) aufgehört. So groß war die Enttäuschung bei ihr, dass nicht sie im Januar zum olympischen Testturnier mit der Olympiaqualifikation nach London reisen durfte, sondern ihre Trainingspartnerin Jana Berezko-Marggrander vom Bundesstützpunkt in Schmiden. Und das, obwohl Laura Jung bei den Weltmeisterschaften im September in Montpellier den Startplatz dafür erturnt hatte. Die 16-Jährige fühlte sich betrogen, um den Lohn ihrer Mühen gebracht. Wochenlang. In dieser Zeit trainierte sie nicht, gewann Abstand vom Sport.

Doch die Schmidener Cheftrainerin Galina Krilenko hat Laura Jung unlängst davon überzeugen können, das Karriereende hinauszuschieben und das Training wieder aufzunehmen. „Es gab einen Zeitpunkt, da hatte ich überhaupt keinen Bock mehr, weiterzumachen. Ich bin mit der Situation nicht klargekommen, es war heftig“, sagt Laura Jung. „Ich probiere es jetzt aber wieder.“ Sie spricht ganz bewusst von einem Versuch und schließt nicht aus, sich irgendwann umzuorientieren und der Rhythmischen Sportgymnastik doch den Rücken zu kehren – dann allerdings endgültig. „Eine vollkommene Entscheidung habe ich noch nicht getroffen“, sagt die Saarländerin, die für ihren Heimatverein TV St. Wendel antritt.

Der Schmerz war groß bei Laura Jung, dass sie nach ihrem 19. Platz bei den Weltmeisterschaften eine nationale Qualifikation gegen Jana Berezko-Marggrander um den Start in London bestreiten musste – ihre Konkurrentin schnitt bei beiden Duellen (in Udine sowie in Schmiden) besser ab und erhielt den Zuschlag: „Ich war traurig, enttäuscht, ziemlich down.“ Die in Moskau geborene Jana Berezko-Marggrander, das vielleicht größte deutsche RSG-Talent aller Zeiten, schaffte beim olympischen Testturnier die Olympiaqualifikation und erfüllte in den vergangenen Wochen auch ein nationales Zusatzkriterium für die Nominierung zu den diesjährigen Sommerspielen in Großbritannien (wir haben berichtet).

Energie tanken bei Freunden und Familie im Saarland

Laura Jung zog sich derweil zurück, war viel bei der Familie und ihren Freunden zu Hause im Saarland, genoss das Leben abseits des Leistungssports – und tankte damit Energie für den Wiedereinstieg: „Das hat mir schon viel gebracht, jetzt habe ich wieder Spaß am Training.“ Sieben Wochen vergingen, bis es dazu kam. „Frau Krilenko hat gesagt, dass es viel zu schade wäre, wenn ich aufhören würde. Jana und ich seien ein Team, wie es das noch nie gegeben habe“, sagt Laura Jung. „Das ist ja auch gut für beide – im Sport sind wir Konkurrentinnen, sonst aber super Freundinnen.“

Bis Jana Berezko-Marggrander auf der Bildfläche auftauchte (ihre Mutter heiratete einen Deutschen, den sie im Urlaub kennengelernt hatte), war die Saarländerin stets unangefochten an der Spitze und sammelte Titel. Sie ist ebenfalls eine hochbegabte Sportgymnastin, die jetzt allerdings ein Ausnahmetalent zur Rivalin hat. Mit der Rolle der Nummer zwei hinter Jana Berezko-Marggrander tut sich Laura Jung schwer – nur selten hat sie ihre Trainingspartnerin bei Wettkämpfen bezwingen können.

Die nächste Prüfung: der Realschulabschluss

Dennoch hat Laura Jung gute Aussichten, bei den übernächsten Olympischen Spiele 2016 in Rio de Janeiro dabei zu sein. Denn die Weltmeisterschaften 2015 werden in Stuttgart ausgetragen – und mit dem Heimvorteil können sich dort womöglich zwei deutsche Vertreterinnen direkt Tickets für das Großereignis in Brasilien sichern. Zudem strebt Galina Krilenko bei den Weltmeisterschaften in Stuttgart eine Medaille im Teamwettbewerb an. „Das geht aber nur mit Jana und Laura – ich brauche beide“, betont sie schon seit geraumer Zeit.

Nachdem sie die schwierigste Zeit in ihrem Leben als Sportlerin gemeistert hat, steht Laura Jung schon bald die nächste Herausforderung bevor: der Abschluss an der Hermann-Hesse-Realschule Ende April und Anfang Mai. Die schwierigere Prüfung hat sie allerdings bereits in den vergangenen Monaten bewältigt, so ist der 16-Jährigen vor der schulischen Aufgabe auch nicht bange. Es gibt da allerdings eine Ausnahme mit fünf Buchstaben: „Mathe!“

M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Sat, 19-Oct-2013 17:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Laura Jung ist zum zweiten Mal in Folge vom Berliner Publikum zur Miss Turnier gewählt worden.

Laura Jung won again Miss Turnier! Bounce
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Mon, 21-Oct-2013 16:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.btfb.de/veranstaltungen/berlin_masters/berlin_masters_details/article/13_berlin_masters_eroeffnet.html

Quote:
Wettkampfverlauf Mehrkampf, 19.10.2013

Quote:
Laura Jung, vom Publikum stürmisch begrüßt, ist ausdrucksstark wie immer, turnt mit dem Reifen ein wenig auf Sicherheit und bekommt 16,350 Punkte.

Quote:
Laura Jung mit dem Ball: Sehr gut! Sie ist reifer geworden und noch eleganter, was ihre Ausstrahlung aufs Publikum noch erhöht - das feiert sie mal wieder. 16,450

Quote:
Auch Laura Jung beendet ihren Wettkampf mit einer Top-Leistung mit Band: 16,350 Punkte

M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 15-May-2014 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura won a title at German Championships with clubs! Bounce

Very happy for her. And she reached 4 times the 2nd place (all-around, ball, ribbon, hoop). Smile
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Mon, 15-Sep-2014 19:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here the links to Laura`s official pages! Wink

www.laura-jung.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laura-Jung/128840807293294
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: