Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2015 Worlds in Stuttgart, Germany
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Gergely

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Sep-2015 13:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahaha, first the Italian girls started looking for the flag, then they started singing the anthem early Mr. Green They are so much in extasy, they don't know where they are I think Very Happy
maksymehappy

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Sep-2015 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poise, elegance, grace... the lady that just fell over has heard of them.
Gergely

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Sep-2015 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOT. That. Song. Again. NO. Mr. Green
Gergely

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Sep-2015 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

maksymehappy wrote:

What a faceplant!
Gergely

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Sep-2015 14:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoooooooy your ribbon

Or whatever.
maksymehappy

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Sep-2015 14:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gergely wrote:
maksymehappy wrote:

What a faceplant!

At least Spain don't have to take another dive.
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Sep-2015 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall I ejoyed this championships a lot. I have confirmed Halkina's status as the new absolute favorite of mine Love , and BLR continues to be my favorite RG school.

It was cool to see some forum members during the broadcasting! Very Happy

I'm very happy Yana won and that Staniouta got that AA bronce, I do hope her next routines will be more enhacing, this time there was just something missing. I want to see the Melitinator back on full force.

I for once enjoyed Rizatdinova a lot, her gymnastics don't look as forced as they did on past years, I mean that; "one step then twist the whole body, raise the hand and do a dramatic face" thing she used to do so often, it really bothered me but now it looks more natural. And gotta aplaud the killer temple she seems to have whenever coming on the carpet and do those pivots like a boss Love

and imo Pazhava was the queen of this worlds Smile

and last but not least; Gergely thank you SO much for all the updates and commentaries! Love
*rotkwicca*

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Sep-2015 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halkina's every routine is amazing! And Pazhava can sell anything with her attitude and charisma
Gergely

PostPosted: Sun, 13-Sep-2015 16:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to evaluate or something? Smile

THE WINNERS OF THE WCH FOR ME
- Yana K of course. This really was a test of her mental and physical limits. And she's done it. I only have the utmost respect for the will and the fight - and of course the amazing concentration level. She was born to compete. I think every gymnast wishes if she had her mindset and nerves.

- Staniouta. She is always snatching at her chances and even when she does a mistake, it's not that very bad. Maybe once she will get all lucky and finally win a gold somewhere? And a nod to Halkina - I've seen her performing better, but it was a huge fight for the top 15 spot and she got it.

- Pazhava. She continues to rise, and it wouldn't surprise me if in Rio she'd be a medal threat. 4th AA is huge for her and she was very close to the bronze.

- Russia. Needless to say. OK, they have the strongest sports diplomacy, the best facilities, the funds, the coaches, the high-level gymnasts to push each other in the gym - but it's still not easy. And to be honest, I can argue with some scores, but I cannot really argue with most wins (todays's 3+2 was Italy for me, though, but that's personal preference). They built something up with a lot of work and it's a machine now. It might be boring - but until the other federations can catch up in funds and professionalism, Russia will have the edge.

- Japan One direct individual qualification to Rio, nearly another one and the group is just delightful. First medal in 40 years! (thx Justin for that fact)

- Rodríguez She'll be the first rhythmic gymnast competing at the Olympics at 30. Enough said. Awesome AA final - she truly showed how much experience counts. And also - I'm happy to see gymnasts continuing into their late 20s and beyond. It's good for the image of the sport.

- Filiou Last year she was clearly off. Only sparkles of fire, sometimes even lethargic. Not this time, she won over the audience and got her AA ticket to Rio, plus an event final.

- Zeng OK, her scores might have been pushed somewhat, but she's very seriously good. I was curious how she's gonna handle the AA final and the fight for an Olympic spot - she did brilliantly for a newcomer. With one event final in the bag, she' surely the rookie of the Worlds.

- Vladinova. Top 10? From group B? Automatic qualification? Well done!

THE OTHER SIDE

- Mamun If she didn't win the AA now, I don't think she ever will. She had the chance, the format and Yana's injury was on her side, she was in front and blinked first again. Sometimes I feel she's a little bit too nice for a professional. And she still has to fight Soldatova for the Olympics, I think. On the other hand: she's an extremely likeable character.

- Ukraine OK, it's a financial struggle, it's a struggle on many levels, politically, diplomatically, emotionally, anyway. But Rizatdinova is sheltering UKR RG now, I feel (even with her being out of the medals in AA). The group has great potential, but is hit-and-miss, Mazur still doesn't have the head for the big competitions, and pulling out Romanova backfired, plus it didn't put the team in the best light, I believe. For the first time they missed a double Olympic spot in individual, and they nearly missed the direct flight to Rio with group. I feel they're in a tough situation, and I'd welcome fresh winds - we'll see, I hope they'll be back. And by the way: if the plan is to build Romanova up to be Rizatdinova's successor, this AA final pullout didn't help a lot. In individual AA a 5th, a 22th and a 25nd place must be one of their worst ever.

- Son Yeon Jae. Something was off during the week with her, and usually she's reliable, but she made such a mess out of the ribbon! Just a bad week in the office?

- Veinberg Filanovsky She was doing so well this year, and now this. Didn't really click at all. She kinda got into a downward spiral during the week. At the end she forgot to smile, which is quite sad, given her smile is just brilliant Smile

- Bezzoubenko Two years ago, when I first saw her in person, I was convinced she's a future top 15 gymnast. But she seems like to regress. No fire, botched routines - this was a struggle. And she has to get her act together for the Test Event, because if she continues like this, she'll be out of the Olympics.

- Finland Tikkanen and Volkova were on a rapid rise, but this was not their week. They still made the Test Event, but I think Jouki wishes if she nailed 8/8 this time instead of Izmir!

PERSONAL FAVOURITES

Kudryavtseva. I just admire the nerves and the sheer, ice-cold professionalism. And her ball and clubs routine. And the insane control.

Filiou's last AA routine. She's just dynamite. And even dares to dance after the routine! Mr. Green Fantastic entertainer, you just need the wild ones like her in a sport.

Pazhava. Everything's so together for her. She lives her routines. She's the crowd darling now, and she should be until she performs like this.

Zeng's exits. Just funny.

Japan and Italy in groups.

Rizatdinova picking herself up nicely after that terrible mistake.

In general, the atmosphere and the organisation. Top notch. I think a hall full of Spanish or Italians might be even louder, but the organisers knew how to put on a show and it worked. The AA final was 10/10 for excitement and crowd reaction.
tulip

PostPosted: Mon, 14-Sep-2015 16:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gergely...you were a brilliant commentator! And spot on in my opinion. Bounce
maksymehappy

PostPosted: Mon, 14-Sep-2015 20:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complimenti alle farfalle!
The Italian team were a beautiful showcase for Groups!
But the sport has a serious problem if it really attracted only the 900 viewers worldwide that the FIG stream stated.
I could perform with a Collie dog and get 10,000,000 on Britain's Got Talent. Presumably 10,000,900 for Rhythmic Dognastics.
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Mon, 14-Sep-2015 21:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m happy that the German group finished with a good routine! Smile

And so glad to see Italy won the group final with 5 ribbons, and not Russia! Very Happy

This shows again the Russian group is beatable! In contrast to the individuals competition ...
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Mon, 14-Sep-2015 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gergely wrote:
- Staniouta. She is always snatching at her chances and even when she does a mistake, it's not that very bad. Maybe once she will get all lucky and finally win a gold somewhere? And a nod to Halkina - I've seen her performing better, but it was a huge fight for the top 15 spot and she got it.

Melitina is awesome Love

Gergely wrote:
- Russia. Needless to say. OK, they have the strongest sports diplomacy, the best facilities, the funds, the coaches, the high-level gymnasts to push each other in the gym - but it's still not easy. And to be honest, I can argue with some scores, but I cannot really argue with most wins (todays's 3+2 was Italy for me, though, but that's personal preference). They built something up with a lot of work and it's a machine now. It might be boring - but until the other federations can catch up in funds and professionalism, Russia will have the edge.

The dominance of Russia in RSG (especially individual) is killing RSG Sad
And yes, it is getting boring. The 1st and 2nd places in individual were never in doubt.

Also the corruption must be fought against. All athletes must be judged THE SAME. Fairness must be!
We have seen some unfair judging at this WC (involving Mamun, Kudryavtseva, Soldatova).

Gergely wrote:
- Japan One direct individual qualification to Rio, nearly another one and the group is just delightful. First medal in 40 years! (thx Justin for that fact)

I heard the Japanese gymnasts train in Russia now ...

Gergely wrote:
- Ukraine OK, it's a financial struggle, it's a struggle on many levels, politically, diplomatically, emotionally, anyway. But Rizatdinova is sheltering UKR RG now, I feel (even with her being out of the medals in AA). The group has great potential, but is hit-and-miss, Mazur still doesn't have the head for the big competitions, and pulling out Romanova backfired, plus it didn't put the team in the best light, I believe. For the first time they missed a double Olympic spot in individual, and they nearly missed the direct flight to Rio with group. I feel they're in a tough situation, and I'd welcome fresh winds - we'll see, I hope they'll be back. And by the way: if the plan is to build Romanova up to be Rizatdinova's successor, this AA final pullout didn't help a lot. In individual AA a 5th, a 22th and a 25nd place must be one of their worst ever.

Ukraine Kiss Cheek yes, only Ganna shines right now. The others must step up

Gergely wrote:
In general, the atmosphere and the organisation. Top notch. I think a hall full of Spanish or Italians might be even louder, but the organisers knew how to put on a show and it worked. The AA final was 10/10 for excitement and crowd reaction.

Nice to hear. Agree, the AA final was so exciting and the atmosphere great! Bounce
Gergely

PostPosted: Mon, 14-Sep-2015 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The dominance of Russia in RSG (especially individual) is killing RSG Sad
And yes, it is getting boring. The 1st and 2nd places in individual were never in doubt.

I always say that this is not the Russians' problem. Of course more competition would be nice and in general, better for the sport, too. But they are far ahead, with far better opportunities.

Stuttgart was still swarming with gymnasts, this morning I saw the Belarussians running over a helpless ice-cream saloon Mr. Green
xSleepingAwakex

PostPosted: Tue, 15-Sep-2015 8:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

maksymehappy wrote:

(...)
But the sport has a serious problem if it really attracted only the 900 viewers worldwide that the FIG stream stated.
I could perform with a Collie dog and get 10,000,000 on Britain's Got Talent. Presumably 10,000,900 for Rhythmic Dognastics.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 38 of 40

Jump to: