Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dance Moms Discussion Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic | View next topic  
Linnea

PostPosted: Wed, 11-Jan-2012 2:18    Post subject: Dance Moms Discussion Topic Reply with quote

Enough of us watch Dance Moms to have our own topic, right? So... The premeire is tonight and I just hope that it'll be as great as last season. If they make it unrealistic, I'll be furious.
IrisO

PostPosted: Wed, 11-Jan-2012 20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just gonna ask if it really is tonight the premiere.. Although I won't be able to see it until tomorrow. Gosh I'd love to live in the USA sometimes (well, most of the time that is).
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Wed, 11-Jan-2012 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Finally! A Dance Moms topic! I don't know if this website works for non-US, but the premiere was just last night and was posted the next day on www.hulu.com

My thoughts on the episode? *SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED!!*
I think Abby is overreacting on the Holly situation
I really hope Brooke doesn't quit
I don't think Kendall is as talented as any of the girls, even Nia, and Mackenzie considering her age
Kathy so ripped off the pyramid!
Quiet Quiet

So, quite a lot of thoughts
IrisO

PostPosted: Thu, 12-Jan-2012 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth wrote:
Yes! Finally! A Dance Moms topic! I don't know if this website works for non-US, but the premiere was just last night and was posted the next day on www.hulu.com

Doesn't work, but thanks anyway. I'm looking for other sources now where I can watch it. I watched the first season on eztvstream.com, but I don't think they uploaded it there already.
IrisO

PostPosted: Thu, 12-Jan-2012 15:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth wrote:
I don't think Kendall is as talented as any of the girls, even Nia, and Mackenzie considering her age

I totally agree with your comments. What's so bad about Holly not being there? And so unfair for her to take it out on Nia! Besides, last year there was a competition and Abby cared for Maddie and Mackenzie, 'cause there mother wasn't there...

I think Kendall does have potential. And don't forget, she comes from another studio, so she didn't get the same schooling as the 'Abby-girls'. Vivi was much worse, in my opinion.

Kathy is a b*tch.. Sorry to say so, but if she were near me at some of those moments, I'd totally would have hit her!

About Brooke, I really like her and she's so talented. I think she really suffers, though. You can see that she really wants to be with her friends from time to time and I also think she's sick of being with these young girls all the time. If she were to dance with girls her age, she'd probably be WAY happier!
Linnea

PostPosted: Thu, 12-Jan-2012 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this season is shaping up to be fabulous.

Nia is such a sweet girl and so mature for her age! I don't think that it was a huge deal for her about her mom, but Abby and the producers thought it should be.

Once Kendall gets more comfortable with the dynamics of the group, she'll be fine. She's talented, but intimidated.

Her mom, Jill, I think? She seems really nice, though the other moms seem to just hate her. I do think that the Chanel gift was a little out of line, though. Rolling Eyes

Cathy. I hate her. Her students are NOT good, Vivi-Anne doesn't even like dancing. She's a mess. I just cannot believe how brash she is. Mad
IrisO

PostPosted: Thu, 12-Jan-2012 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linnea wrote:
Nia is such a sweet girl and so mature for her age! I don't think that it was a huge deal for her about her mom, but Abby and the producers thought it should be.

My mom missed a lot of competitions when I was that age.. Sometimes they just have other stuff to do. I like Abby, I really do, but sometimes she's just SO wrong and she cannot admit it.
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Jan-2012 2:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrisO wrote:
Linnea wrote:

My mom missed a lot of competitions when I was that age.. Sometimes they just have other stuff to do. I like Abby, I really do, but sometimes she's just SO wrong and she cannot admit it.

The sad thing is later in the episode Abby was yelling at Kelly to get a job, but obviously if she had one she would have to miss a competition. So Abby needs to make up her mind. Rolling Eyes
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Jan-2012 2:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrisO wrote:
Elisabeth wrote:

I totally agree with your comments. What's so bad about Holly not being there? And so unfair for her to take it out on Nia! Besides, last year there was a competition and Abby cared for Maddie and Mackenzie, 'cause there mother wasn't there...

I think Kendall does have potential. And don't forget, she comes from another studio, so she didn't get the same schooling as the 'Abby-girls'. Vivi was much worse, in my opinion.

Kathy is a b*tch.. Sorry to say so, but if she were near me at some of those moments, I'd totally would have hit her!

About Brooke, I really like her and she's so talented. I think she really suffers, though. You can see that she really wants to be with her friends from time to time and I also think she's sick of being with these young girls all the time. If she were to dance with girls her age, she'd probably be WAY happier!

True about both Brooke and Kendall. And am I the only one getting sick of hearing "Everyone's replaceable" ?
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Jan-2012 2:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrisO wrote:
Elisabeth wrote:

True about both Brooke and Kendall. And am I the only one getting sick of hearing "Everyone's replaceable" ?
IrisO

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Jan-2012 9:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth wrote:
And am I the only one getting sick of hearing "Everyone's replaceable" ?

No you're not. And like she'd ever replace Maddie with someone else Stupid
Linnea

PostPosted: Sat, 14-Jan-2012 3:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right? She'd rather die than let "precious" Maddie go. Rolling Eyes

And does anyone else notice that all the coverage seems to be going to some of the girls' heads?
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Tue, 17-Jan-2012 2:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but I also love how no one addresses the TV show directly. Like how Kelly says: "Isn't it weird Jill wormed her way in here after the girls got a music video?" and I'm just thinking, no, its weird she wormed her way in there when theres a TV show involved. Rolling Eyes
IrisO

PostPosted: Wed, 18-Jan-2012 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was there an episode last night? I can't find it Sad
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Wed, 18-Jan-2012 15:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Topic for Dance Moms! I love this show, even if I don't get to watch it until a few days after it airs Razz The only reason I would ever want to live in the US would be to watch Dance Moms.

Last nights episode looks exciting; can't wait to watch it.

I really don't want Brooke to quit, but I think it's inevitable. She doesn't seem to enjoy dance. But maybe she will just quit the group. She dances with older girls as well as the younger girls, so maybe she will just do the group of girls her own age.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Off Topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: