Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FIG RG World Cup Tashkent 2012, 18-20 May, 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 15:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Junior teams results:
http://f1.s.qip.ru/3YtCRgJC.jpg
BR_guy

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 16:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vana wrote:
I don't like Garayeva gymnastics so much but it was so cute when she gave her ribbon to Son even if Son would score zero.

It was really nice of her!!!! Love her attitude! Love

+1
She's the kind of gymnast that cath me by her charisma. She looks always genuine and I like it.

BTW, It's the first time a group get a 29+? I need some videos.
Black&White

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 19:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
Son broke her ribbon at the very beginning of her routine, and Garaeva sweetly sent her hers but she get 0.000 as Melitina in Kalamata with Kondakova, poor her! Sad

But why zero? Are you not allowed to get a reserve ribbon anymore?
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 19:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black&White wrote:
Caroline wrote:
Son broke her ribbon at the very beginning of her routine, and Garaeva sweetly sent her hers but she get 0.000 as Melitina in Kalamata with Kondakova, poor her! Sad

You are allowed to have a spare apparatus, which must be put out of the carpet before the beginning of the routine. But Son didn't have any spare ribbon, that's why Garayeva threw her one. Sad
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 19:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black&White wrote:
Caroline wrote:

You have to have one on the side from the start of the routine. No one can throw theirs in after the routine. Im not sure if this is the case anymore, but in 2007, if you were halfway through the routine when the ribbon broke, you could still get a score.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Black&White

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 19:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

aah thank you! I thought there was only a penalty for somebody throwing the appartus in the carpet. Rather silly to not have a spare apparatus, especially with ribbon...
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 19:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black&White wrote:
aah thank you! I thought there was only a penalty for somebody throwing the appartus in the carpet. Rather silly to not have a spare apparatus, especially with ribbon...

I wanted to do that, but my coach wouldn't allow it. On my very first throw my ribbon went off the carpet and straight into the judges.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Cipelly

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 20:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from all these results of finals (better to not talk about...except for Liubov's gold in ribbon..) I want to say a thing that Marc said in the chat of his livestream before finals started..
He said that last evening he talked at the hotel with Sasha Merkulova and she talked to him very openly, she said that she knows that in these competitions she's overscored and she doesn't like it but she doesn't know how it's possible, and the most important sad thing is that she also said that she know that most of the people hates her for this and she's really sad and upset.......
So...let's change a bit the way to talk about her... though I'm quite sure that most of the people in this forum always hates judges for the scores of Merkulova, and doesn't hate her firstly....

I personally think that she now has TOO much pression!! I see in her a lot of potential, but as for this year she should not stay ranked so high, but she can't change scores of judges and I feel so sad for her..but I'm also soooo proud of her for admitting to be overscored....

AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cipelly wrote:
Apart from all these results of finals (better to not talk about...except for Liubov's gold in ribbon..) I want to say a thing that Marc said in the chat of his livestream before finals started..
He said that last evening he talked at the hotel with Sasha Merkulova and she talked to him very openly, she said that she knows that in these competitions she's overscored and she doesn't like it but she doesn't know how it's possible, and the most important sad thing is that she also said that she know that most of the people hates her for this and she's really sad and upset.......
So...let's change a bit the way to talk about her... though I'm quite sure that most of the people in this forum always hates judges for the scores of Merkulova, and doesn't hate her firstly....

I personally think that she now has TOO much pression!! I see in her a lot of potential, but as for this year she should not stay ranked so high, but she can't change scores of judges and I feel so sad for her..but I'm also soooo proud of her for admitting to be overscored....

Poor Sasha Sad it can't be easy knowing that everyone hates you for something that is out of your control. I think everyone should be respectful of all gymnasts, because they're not idiots and they know what people are saying about them. Especially the younger seniors and the juniors.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
2gym

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 20:36    Post subject: tashkent Reply with quote

So nice to see Garayeva toss the new ribbon to her competitor. This kindness should happen more often as it is a good example for others to follow.
Son looks so sad, confused, then grateful and completes her routine. That also shows good sportsmanship.
Bravo to both gymnasts.
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 21:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cipelly wrote:

Poor girl. I thought something was off during the clubs and ribbon ceremony at Corbeil. When they gave her the medal, she acted the way everyone does when they accept a medal, but afterwards, she looked miserable.
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 21:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoops and Grand Fouettes wrote:
Cipelly wrote:

Poor girl. I thought something was off during the clubs and ribbon ceremony at Corbeil. When they gave her the medal, she acted the way everyone does when they accept a medal, but afterwards, she looked miserable.

I wish there was a way to let her know that she has fans who support her...

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Cipelly

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
Cipelly wrote:

You're right!! But ALL should support her from this point of view!! Even if you don't like her gymnastic, you CAN'T hate her or be happy if she fail !!!!! It's a matter of humanity and respect...
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cipelly wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Cipelly wrote:

You're right!! But ALL should support her from this point of view!! Even if you don't like her gymnastic, you CAN'T hate her or be happy if she fail !!!!! It's a matter of humanity and respect...

+10000000000

We started a bit of a campaign on Facebook that as many people as possible are posting a supportive message on her wall, some people are doing that on form spring too. It's sad that people are hurting a child Sad

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 21:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
Cipelly wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Cipelly wrote:

+10000000000

We started a bit of a campaign on Facebook that as many people as possible are posting a supportive message on her wall, some people are doing that on form spring too. It's sad that people are hurting a child Sad

And ban some people from commenting on her videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: