Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FIG RG World Cup Tashkent 2012, 18-20 May, 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoops and Grand Fouettes wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Cipelly wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Cipelly wrote:
Apart from all these results of finals (better to not talk about...except for Liubov's gold in ribbon..) I want to say a thing that Marc said in the chat of his livestream before finals started..
He said that last evening he talked at the hotel with Sasha Merkulova and she talked to him very openly, she said that she knows that in these competitions she's overscored and she doesn't like it but she doesn't know how it's possible, and the most important sad thing is that she also said that she know that most of the people hates her for this and she's really sad and upset.......
So...let's change a bit the way to talk about her... though I'm quite sure that most of the people in this forum always hates judges for the scores of Merkulova, and doesn't hate her firstly....

I personally think that she now has TOO much pression!! I see in her a lot of potential, but as for this year she should not stay ranked so high, but she can't change scores of judges and I feel so sad for her..but I'm also soooo proud of her for admitting to be overscored....

Poor girl. I thought something was off during the clubs and ribbon ceremony at Corbeil. When they gave her the medal, she acted the way everyone does when they accept a medal, but afterwards, she looked miserable.

I wish there was a way to let her know that she has fans who support her...

You're right!! But ALL should support her from this point of view!! Even if you don't like her gymnastic, you CAN'T hate her or be happy if she fail !!!!! It's a matter of humanity and respect...

+10000000000

We started a bit of a campaign on Facebook that as many people as possible are posting a supportive message on her wall, some people are doing that on form spring too. It's sad that people are hurting a child Sad

And ban some people from commenting on her videos.

I've been reporting a certain account daily because of how insulting and horrible that person has been. Who runs fatalbeauty channel? I'd like to ask them to block someone...

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Sun, 20-May-2012 21:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Cipelly wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Cipelly wrote:
Apart from all these results of finals (better to not talk about...except for Liubov's gold in ribbon..) I want to say a thing that Marc said in the chat of his livestream before finals started..
He said that last evening he talked at the hotel with Sasha Merkulova and she talked to him very openly, she said that she knows that in these competitions she's overscored and she doesn't like it but she doesn't know how it's possible, and the most important sad thing is that she also said that she know that most of the people hates her for this and she's really sad and upset.......
So...let's change a bit the way to talk about her... though I'm quite sure that most of the people in this forum always hates judges for the scores of Merkulova, and doesn't hate her firstly....

I personally think that she now has TOO much pression!! I see in her a lot of potential, but as for this year she should not stay ranked so high, but she can't change scores of judges and I feel so sad for her..but I'm also soooo proud of her for admitting to be overscored....

Poor girl. I thought something was off during the clubs and ribbon ceremony at Corbeil. When they gave her the medal, she acted the way everyone does when they accept a medal, but afterwards, she looked miserable.

I wish there was a way to let her know that she has fans who support her...

You're right!! But ALL should support her from this point of view!! Even if you don't like her gymnastic, you CAN'T hate her or be happy if she fail !!!!! It's a matter of humanity and respect...

+10000000000

We started a bit of a campaign on Facebook that as many people as possible are posting a supportive message on her wall, some people are doing that on form spring too. It's sad that people are hurting a child Sad

And ban some people from commenting on her videos.

I've been reporting a certain account daily because of how insulting and horrible that person has been. Who runs fatalbeauty channel? I'd like to ask them to block someone...

almosthappy.
yussupovafan

PostPosted: Mon, 21-May-2012 6:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cipelly wrote:

Bravo Sasha bravo!

even I don't really like her gymnastic, I really begin to respect her attitude. First, how she doesn't cry or upset but turn the wrong music to its best in Corbeil and now this.

I know she can't control the judges so I really hope she keeps improving till one day she will performace a routine that nobody could not complain that she is overscored, and with this attitude I think she will be able to do it.
backto80ies

PostPosted: Mon, 21-May-2012 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, I wanted to conclude the last WCuo competition with my personal thoughts
- I am VERY HAPPY for Lyuba; she is sooo beautiful to watch even for people who don't understand code of points - isn't that the whole idea? (That's why football is so popular - you don't need a colledge degree in order to understand it!)
- I am happy the Neta was a bit re-habilitated; lately I found her quite week!
- I am sooo sad and worried about health of Trofimova and Kondakova! They are amazing to watch! (Daria only when she is in the moode) If gymnasts would undersand that sometimes a smile work better then a high value body movement difficultiy! I am sooo disaponted that injury for the second time stoped her from preforming in front of her own public!

Ulyana and Daria K: London OG won't be the same without you! Don't give up!
Marc

PostPosted: Mon, 21-May-2012 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sasha was very open and I respect her much for saying this. And I am happy that some people here and in the livestream-chat seemed to change their mind and no longer attack Sasha for the scores judges give her Smile

All gymnasts I know only want to show their best on the carpet... when they look happy after routine, they don't think about the scores, they are happy they showed their best.
If they look sad, they are not sad because of low scores they will get, they are angry on themselfes because something went wrong and they could not show their best to the public.
Look at Yeon Jae Son for excample... as her ribbon broke, she knew she would get a 0,000 for the excercise. But she did not give up, she took Garaevas ribbon and continued her routine for the public, not for the points.

Barny and I really MUCH enjoyed the competiition, the organizing committee really did their best to satisfy all gymnasts, judges, trainers, press...
We NEVER heard a "NO" when we asked for something, they always said "wait a moment, we organize it"...

The gymnasts had 8 (Eight!) fullsize carpets for preparation besides the competition floor... and fridges with water at every corner of the arena.
Uzbekian National Television recorded nearly everything of the competition... on most other competitions only finals are recorded and broadcasted...
Barny was again interviewed by Television, he is in UZB like a star and all UZB gymnasts came to him for autographs and to take photos with him. I also was asked a few times for autographs and photos, which I found very nice Smile

Of course some things could be improved, like on every competition there is place for improvement.
For excample the time table... the lunch break does not need to be 2 hours... 45-60 Minutes would do it. And instead of long lunch break, more smaller breakes during the competition would be good. Espacially during finals we had non-stop action from beginning of World-Cup-Finals till end of Closing Ceremony and Gala-Show.
Also there should be only one medal ceremony for the juniors with all apparatus, one ceremony for the Seniors and one for the groups. that would do it Smile
We already talked with the organizers about our suggestions, maybe they will take use of it next year.

Today Barny and I had a WONDERFULL day Smile We made a trip in Tashkent with Ulyana Trofimova and Sevara Karimova (Organizer of the competition), of course with many photoshooting with the wonderfull Ulya Smile
It was funny as some people on the street came to us and asked Barny if they can take a photo with him because they saw him on television Mr. Green

We hope and would be happy to come back to Tashkent next time, we feel VERY welcome here Smile
dalit

PostPosted: Mon, 21-May-2012 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marc wrote:
Sasha was very open and I respect her much for saying this. And I am happy that some people here and in the livestream-chat seemed to change their mind and no longer attack Sasha for the scores judges give her Smile

All gymnasts I know only want to show their best on the carpet... when they look happy after routine, they don't think about the scores, they are happy they showed their best.
If they look sad, they are not sad because of low scores they will get, they are angry on themselfes because something went wrong and they could not show their best to the public.
Look at Yeon Jae Son for excample... as her ribbon broke, she knew she would get a 0,000 for the excercise. But she did not give up, she took Garaevas ribbon and continued her routine for the public, not for the points.

Barny and I really MUCH enjoyed the competiition, the organizing committee really did their best to satisfy all gymnasts, judges, trainers, press...
We NEVER heard a "NO" when we asked for something, they always said "wait a moment, we organize it"...

The gymnasts had 8 (Eight!) fullsize carpets for preparation besides the competition floor... and fridges with water at every corner of the arena.
Uzbekian National Television recorded nearly everything of the competition... on most other competitions only finals are recorded and broadcasted...
Barny was again interviewed by Television, he is in UZB like a star and all UZB gymnasts came to him for autographs and to take photos with him. I also was asked a few times for autographs and photos, which I found very nice Smile

Of course some things could be improved, like on every competition there is place for improvement.
For excample the time table... the lunch break does not need to be 2 hours... 45-60 Minutes would do it. And instead of long lunch break, more smaller breakes during the competition would be good. Espacially during finals we had non-stop action from beginning of World-Cup-Finals till end of Closing Ceremony and Gala-Show.
Also there should be only one medal ceremony for the juniors with all apparatus, one ceremony for the Seniors and one for the groups. that would do it Smile
We already talked with the organizers about our suggestions, maybe they will take use of it next year.

Today Barny and I had a WONDERFULL day Smile We made a trip in Tashkent with Ulyana Trofimova and Sevara Karimova (Organizer of the competition), of course with many photoshooting with the wonderfull Ulya Smile
It was funny as some people on the street came to us and asked Barny if they can take a photo with him because they saw him on television Mr. Green

We hope and would be happy to come back to Tashkent next time, we feel VERY welcome here Smile

Thanks for your interesting impression! Smile
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Mon, 21-May-2012 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marc wrote:

Next time you see Sasha, can you give her a hug from me? Lol
I hope she reads her Facebook soon, many people have been posting supportive messages Smile

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Juliana

PostPosted: Mon, 21-May-2012 22:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
Marc wrote:

I hope she reads her Facebook soon, many people have been posting supportive messages Smile

Good job Elizabeth! Laughing
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Mon, 21-May-2012 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a shame the scorings are always insultingly corrupted at Tashkent(not that they are not like that in other tournaments Rolling Eyes) , it really is a lovely and enjoyable competition witha wonderful organization, and for what we hear from Marc is all wonderful.
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Mon, 21-May-2012 22:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juliana wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Marc wrote:

She saw all the messages and she was very happy Bounce

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
espressolovah

PostPosted: Tue, 22-May-2012 2:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
Juliana wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Marc wrote:

what's Sasha's fb address?
At first I thought she's a mini-Kabaeva and didn't give her much credit for overscoring and all, but now I grew to like her more and more. Very impressed by her attitude Wink I want to let her know she's got a new fan. Laughing
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Tue, 22-May-2012 2:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

espressolovah wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Juliana wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Marc wrote:

what's Sasha's fb address?
At first I thought she's a mini-Kabaeva and didn't give her much credit for overscoring and all, but now I grew to like her more and more. Very impressed by her attitude Wink I want to let her know she's got a new fan. Laughing

I don't want to give her personal FB on here.... but if you search Aleksandra Merkulova you will find her personal page and her fan page.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Juliana

PostPosted: Tue, 22-May-2012 4:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
Juliana wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Marc wrote:

and you were the only canadian who posted on her wall! Laughing
mentola83

PostPosted: Tue, 22-May-2012 10:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is strange to support the gymnast who already took medals, she doesn't deserve. Many ppl compare her to Kabaeva or Kapranova, but they are wrong. Merkulova does not have their physical skills, but on other hand her style is more dynamic and risky. I love her, but her scores are too over scored, and judges have tested our intelligence a way too much. I am sad for all the bad energy Merkulova gets because of this, but there is no other way. If you accept those medals you accept this corruption and you do not deserve support. I prefer to support justice.
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Tue, 22-May-2012 12:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juliana wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Juliana wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Marc wrote:

and you were the only canadian who posted on her wall! Laughing

psh, who cares?

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: