Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FiG RG WC Penza Russia 28-29 of April 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
ybalka_

PostPosted: Tue, 1-May-2012 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm wrote:
Dalit an injury doesn't make you look like you gave up. Your MIND attitude does. if it were her injury she would have been like that the entire routine. Not just after her hoop flew away.

you are now diverting the attention from the hot uncomfortable spots as usual, but the fact we are mostly agreeing on a subject you don't like doesn't make it unfair, or untrue.

A bit of objective honesty won't kill you, for once.

Plus, what's with the video comparison? A drop is a flaw in a routine, which a mature gymnast learn to move on about in order not to compromise the entirety of the routine. Being a passionate explosive gymnasts is not a synonym of hyper sensitive and unable to control and master her own emotions.
I can bring on many examples of gymnasts that even with mistakes were strong enough to go on WELL and showing the same incredible expressivity. THIS is admirable. If she cared for her performance so much as you said, she should be willing to give 200% of herself in what's left of her routine.

Anyway, I am done trying to explain the point. Let's just hope she will recover in her body and mind to regain that spirit that almost led her to the podium of the last WC. Very Happy

I so agree, i wrote a testament in the previos page saying exactly the same as you but it was absolutely useless. When people is stuck in their own ideal conception of something (kodakova in this case) it is impossible to make them understand.
It seems to me that certain people in this forum always find some reason to excuse kondakova for her mistakes. She is never the one to blame.
Sometimes they are right, and sometimes their excuses sound like a joke.
ybalka_

PostPosted: Tue, 1-May-2012 14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, but not everything turns around kondakova so I must give my biggest congratulations to Trofimova's medal!! She's a great gymnast, I hope this gives her strength for the next months!
It's a shame we won't see her in the EC
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Tue, 1-May-2012 16:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
Well, but not everything turns around kondakova so I must give my biggest congratulations to Trofimova's medal!! She's a great gymnast, I hope this gives her strength for the next months!

ULY (stupid iPad) not at the EC? How come?

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!

Last edited by AleksandraFan on Tue, 1-May-2012 17:02; edited 1 time in total
ybalka_

PostPosted: Tue, 1-May-2012 16:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:

Ugly not at the EC? How come?

"ugly" Laughing That made me laugh Wink

UZB is not considered Europe in EC terms, nor is Kazakistan (no Alyabyeva therefore).
This is a totally random rule because what are Azerbayan or Israel doing in a EC? Rolling Eyes It is quite unfair.
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Tue, 1-May-2012 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:

Uly not at the EC? How come?

UZB is not considered Europe in EC terms, nor is Kazakistan (no Alyabyeva therefore).
This is a totally random rule because what are Azerbayan or Israel doing in a EC? Rolling Eyes It is quite unfair.

Gah, sorry, I was on my iPad and clearly, it did not understand that ULY is a name. I'm going to go fix that -_-

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Tue, 1-May-2012 19:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:

Ugly not at the EC? How come?

Kazakhstan has as much of a right as Azerbaijan to compete in the EC.
Vana

PostPosted: Tue, 1-May-2012 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm wrote:
Dalit an injury doesn't make you look like you gave up. Your MIND attitude does. if it were her injury she would have been like that the entire routine. Not just after her hoop flew away.

Totally agree! I think she was strange since the very begining of the routine not only after the drop.
eglantine

PostPosted: Wed, 2-May-2012 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
ivan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:
eglantine wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:
Nele Põldvere wrote:
What's going on with Daria K's back scales?!

why you ask? she's always had awful backscales, everything related to back elements are Kondi weakness, well, and jumps, pivots, balances everything is weak in her except strength and speed.
I refuse to believe in this scores. Kanaeva's missing and suddenly she becomes the 29.xxx girl of the competition Laughing Laughing

Everything U said is not correct but you can continue to think so Smile

DariaK has everything and the shoulders pain also ;(

Can you show me a proper backscale from Dasha K please? a good jump? a good pivot? I wanna know why I'm not correct. I am amazed how can you believe that other's people opinion is not correct but it is correct just what you think Laughing I know about her shoulder pain Sad I wish her the best and a soon recovery.
At some point you're giving me the reason, a shoulder injury and still 29 scores? Two options come to my mind: her shoulder is not that painful anymore or the scores are biased. I tend to believe the second one Smile

Eglantine is correct and you not ...Sorry to say this.

1. Probably you never done any sport being injured and playing after taking some pain breakers - pills, injections etc.

2. There no need to show you the correct elements because you have no idea what they should look like.
Or...the FIG judges should be fired ...can you feel...the difference ?

3. Nothing personal - just an opinion

Cheers and take care Smile

Sorry I don't understand you.

Of course, you CAN NOT but I can Smile
ybalka_

PostPosted: Wed, 2-May-2012 14:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

eglantine wrote:

Because you and ivan are the same person Stupid
Juliana

PostPosted: Wed, 2-May-2012 15:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
eglantine wrote:

hm... this " Smile " explains everything...
LudaFenka

PostPosted: Wed, 2-May-2012 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vana wrote:
Storm wrote:

Totally agree! I think she was strange since the very begining of the routine not only after the drop.

It is so pretentious and condescending, what you are saying. Have you ever had an injury like she has? I mean, I haven't either, but I have bad ankles. And it's happened to me to cry just going down the stairs because of pain in my ankle. I would be able to walk normally and then stairs would make me cry... Never mind performing world class routines. No, it's not "all in your mind." When you are in pain and you can't move like you are used to, you end up giving up on some very simple movements. And, it may not hurt ALL THE TIME but just some movements can actually become very difficult to do, depending on where the injury is....Or, you may feel it more when it's cold, or when you're tired, or God knows when...
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Wed, 2-May-2012 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

LudaFenka wrote:
Vana wrote:
Storm wrote:

It is so pretentious and condescending, what you are saying. Have you ever had an injury like she has? I mean, I haven't either, but I have bad ankles. And it's happened to me to cry just going down the stairs because of pain in my ankle. I would be able to walk normally and then stairs would make me cry... Never mind performing world class routines. No, it's not "all in your mind." When you are in pain and you can't move like you are used to, you end up giving up on some very simple movements. And, it may not hurt ALL THE TIME but just some movements can actually become very difficult to do, depending on where the injury is....Or, you may feel it more when it's cold, or when you're tired, or God knows when...

I agree. It's completely impossible to say what put her in such a bad mood. Stress, pain; it could be anything. For all we know, a close family member could have died or be very sick, or she was just told that her shoulder may require surgery to fix, or who knows what.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
LudaFenka

PostPosted: Wed, 2-May-2012 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
LudaFenka wrote:
Vana wrote:
Storm wrote:

I agree. It's completely impossible to say what put her in such a bad mood. Stress, pain; it could be anything. For all we know, a close family member could have died or be very sick, or she was just told that her shoulder may require surgery to fix, or who knows what.

Or she may be just annoyed that now, in addition to everything else, she has to always pay attention to the shoulder. It may be uncomfortable to even put her leo on; that's not uncommon.
ivan

PostPosted: Wed, 2-May-2012 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
eglantine wrote:

Stupid Stupid Smile Kiss Cheek Very Happy
eglantine

PostPosted: Thu, 3-May-2012 6:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

ivan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:
eglantine wrote:

Stupid Stupid Smile Kiss Cheek Very Happy

Ybalka_ or something similar Shocked
It is fully my opinion (which can not be true) that
Your comments are not only not competent
but tendentious and annoying at least for people who
knows the rhythmic gymnastics in details.
But it is out doubt that you do not like DariaK don't you?
Question Idea Confused Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: