Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FiG RG WC Penza Russia 28-29 of April 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Storm
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Thu, 3-May-2012 7:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely her injury plays a big role in her present condition, but I still find suspicious she won the ball final and came second in ribbon etc, when she seemed to give up JUST where she had the drop.
Again, if she has an injury, showing on specific moves or not, should be evident on the OVERALL performance.

I can't see why there is this desperate need of making her perform all the time. she could do the AA and then retire from the finals for example. There is no need to take such a load of work on a injury.
ybalka_

PostPosted: Thu, 3-May-2012 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

eglantine wrote:

Ybalka_ or something similar Shocked
It is fully my opinion (which can not be true) that
Your comments are not only not competent
but tendentious and annoying at least for people who
knows the rhythmic gymnastics in details.
But it is out doubt that you do not like DariaK don't you?
Question Idea Confused Surprised

You-ivan have not given ANY proof that you know RG in details either Neutral Just totalitarian anwers calling me and people who thinks like me incompetents, tendentious, annoying....is that your knowdledge of RG?

When you explain me objectively why kondakova should get those scores I'll shut up. In the meantime, I'll keep on saying whatever I want from that gymnast.

And one last thing, don't be so arrogant and haughty, there are far better experts than you here in the forum (and I am not talking about me).

P.S: I am so sick and tired of talking about kondakova Sleep I have my opinion and she's proving me that I am right on each competition she does. So you win, If you think she is the best, let it be. She'll go to london, she'll win gold medal because she worth it and she'll be remembered as the fast and the furious girl in RG. I don't give a f*ck .
eglantine

PostPosted: Thu, 3-May-2012 17:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
eglantine wrote:

You-ivan have not given ANY proof that you know RG in details either Neutral Just totalitarian anwers calling me and people who thinks like me incompetents, tendentious, annoying....is that your knowdledge of RG?

When you explain me objectively why kondakova should get those scores I'll shut up. In the meantime, I'll keep on saying whatever I want from that gymnast.

And one last thing, don't be so arrogant and haughty, there are far better experts than you here in the forum (and I am not talking about me).

P.S: I am so sick and tired of talking about kondakova Sleep I have my opinion and she's proving me that I am right on each competition she does. So you win, If you think she is the best, let it be. She'll go to london, she'll win gold medal because she worth it and she'll be remembered as the fast and the furious girl in RG. I don't give a f*ck .

1. I am sure you my name is Eglantine - neither ivan nor ybayka, but you believe in what you want
2. To judge any gymnast (not only Kondakova) you should have 2 more things in addition to your (what ever) judgement level (experience)
in the front of you: the description of the gymnasts exercise and a high quality video of her performance.
Any other situation is fully subjective !!!
3. Your post have shown that you do not like DariaK - that is a fact. It is not possible to see only negative nuances and never positive if you are an objective person.
4. I do not care who you are but take in mind that you are not the only one here who can understand the rules in RG as well as English.
Because you do like to use the following image Stupid I realize that you do not understand that your (not mine) behavior is arrogant.
I advice you to be careful when address it to unknown person !!!
Take care Neutral Wink
YoonA

PostPosted: Thu, 3-May-2012 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
eglantine wrote:

Watch your language!!!! There are younger viewers on here!!!!!!!
Vana

PostPosted: Fri, 4-May-2012 2:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
LudaFenka wrote:
Vana wrote:
Storm wrote:
Dalit an injury doesn't make you look like you gave up. Your MIND attitude does. if it were her injury she would have been like that the entire routine. Not just after her hoop flew away.

Totally agree! I think she was strange since the very begining of the routine not only after the drop.

It is so pretentious and condescending, what you are saying. Have you ever had an injury like she has? I mean, I haven't either, but I have bad ankles. And it's happened to me to cry just going down the stairs because of pain in my ankle. I would be able to walk normally and then stairs would make me cry... Never mind performing world class routines. No, it's not "all in your mind." When you are in pain and you can't move like you are used to, you end up giving up on some very simple movements. And, it may not hurt ALL THE TIME but just some movements can actually become very difficult to do, depending on where the injury is....Or, you may feel it more when it's cold, or when you're tired, or God knows when...

I agree. It's completely impossible to say what put her in such a bad mood. Stress, pain; it could be anything. For all we know, a close family member could have died or be very sick, or she was just told that her shoulder may require surgery to fix, or who knows what.

Excuse me, I think I didn't explain well my point of view. People were saying here that she gave up after the drop but for me she was different since she started to walk to the carpet. It's on her face. She seems mad or on a bad mood like you said. I don't know what it is, of course, noboby knows, we don't know her. But she is always so full of energy and this time she was not. I think the same as you guys. I hope she does much better in Sofia. I love Dasha and wish all the best for her.
Sorry if I cause any misunderstand.
dalit

PostPosted: Fri, 4-May-2012 15:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vana wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
LudaFenka wrote:
Vana wrote:
Storm wrote:
Dalit an injury doesn't make you look like you gave up. Your MIND attitude does. if it were her injury she would have been like that the entire routine. Not just after her hoop flew away.

Totally agree! I think she was strange since the very begining of the routine not only after the drop.

It is so pretentious and condescending, what you are saying. Have you ever had an injury like she has? I mean, I haven't either, but I have bad ankles. And it's happened to me to cry just going down the stairs because of pain in my ankle. I would be able to walk normally and then stairs would make me cry... Never mind performing world class routines. No, it's not "all in your mind." When you are in pain and you can't move like you are used to, you end up giving up on some very simple movements. And, it may not hurt ALL THE TIME but just some movements can actually become very difficult to do, depending on where the injury is....Or, you may feel it more when it's cold, or when you're tired, or God knows when...

I agree. It's completely impossible to say what put her in such a bad mood. Stress, pain; it could be anything. For all we know, a close family member could have died or be very sick, or she was just told that her shoulder may require surgery to fix, or who knows what.

Excuse me, I think I didn't explain well my point of view. People were saying here that she gave up after the drop but for me she was different since she started to walk to the carpet. It's on her face. She seems mad or on a bad mood like you said. I don't know what it is, of course, noboby knows, we don't know her. But she is always so full of energy and this time she was not. I think the same as you guys. I hope she does much better in Sofia. I love Dasha and wish all the best for her.

I know that i wrote that i'm tired from those discussions about Kondakova&Dmitrieva ,but i guess never say never Wink ...

To Vana,i understand your clarification.

But,take a look at her ribbon routine from this competition-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwGuem_F-ok&feature=relmfu
She was walking on the carpet with her head down and she seemed very sad or mad.but then when the music started she gave her fake smile and went to do this routine like nothing happened,like she was wearing a mask.
The routine was good and clean and she was smiling TILL her fall from this famous backscale..and then she lost her smile,the routine and the gold medal to Dmitrieva..
Speaking about Dmitrieva her ribbon from this week was very clean indeed but i liked her attempet from last week to finish with 3 rolls and a catch with her legs,pity that it didn't work out,an impressive end like this could add a lot for the overall impression from this routine.
Vana

PostPosted: Sat, 5-May-2012 2:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:
Vana wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
LudaFenka wrote:
Vana wrote:
Storm wrote:

I know that i wrote that i'm tired from those discussions about Kondakova&Dmitrieva ,but i guess never say never Wink ...

To Vana,i understand your clarification.

But,take a look at her ribbon routine from this competition-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwGuem_F-ok&feature=relmfu
She was walking on the carpet with her head down and she seemed very sad or mad.but then when the music started she gave her fake smile and went to do this routine like nothing happened,like she was wearing a mask.
The routine was good and clean and she was smiling TILL her fall from this famous backscale..and then she lost her smile,the routine and the gold medal to Dmitrieva..
Speaking about Dmitrieva her ribbon from this week was very clean indeed but i liked her attempet from last week to finish with 3 rolls and a catch with her legs,pity that it didn't work out,an impressive end like this could add a lot for the overall impression from this routine.

I understand what you say. You are right. She changed after the backscale.

I don't like this Kondakova&Dimitrieva discussion as well.

Actually, I always fell sad when gymnasts didn't do what they know and are capable of. For me all the gymnasts shoulf performe well always.
Wink
I know that is not possible because that is how life is Smile
Juliana

PostPosted: Sat, 5-May-2012 6:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:

I thought it was a mistake... one can see she was confused after she 'caught' the ribbon with her legs... she couldn't come up with the next movement and could just improvise an ending.
akika10

PostPosted: Wed, 9-May-2012 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
Other finals:

RG World Cup. Final Ball
1 Kondakova Daria Russia 28,650
2 Alyabyeva Anna Kazakhstan 27,625
3 Dmitrieva Darya Russia 27,600
4 Trofimova Ulyana Uzbekistan 26,650
5 Charkashyna Liubou Belarus 25,750
6 Garayeva Aliya Azerbaijan 24,050
6 Son Yeon Jae Korea 24,050
8 Veinberg Filanovsky Viktoria Israel 23,325
9 Mamun Margarita Russia 27,300

RG World Cup. Final Clubs
1 Dmitrieva Darya Russia 28,650
2 Kondakova Daria Russia 28,450
3 Trofimova Ulyana Uzbekistan 27,650
4 Deng Senyue China 27,550
5 Ledoux Delphine France 27,300
6 Son Yeon Jae Korea 27,250
7 Garayeva Aliya Azerbaijan 27,100
8 Gamalejeva Jelizaveta Latvia 25,025
9 Merkulova Alexandra Russia 28,100

RG World Cup. Final Ribbon
1 Dmitrieva Darya Russia 29,000
2 Kondakova Daria Russia 28,100
3 Garayeva Aliya Azerbaijan 27,575
5 Charkashyna Liubou Belarus 27,375
6 Son Yeon Jae Korea 27,300
7 Ledoux Delphine France 27,250
8 Trofimova Ulyana Uzbekistan 26,200
9 Merkulova Alexandra Russia 25,500

I don't quite understand the scores. Why are Merkulova and Mamun last when they had higher scores than some others?
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Wed, 9-May-2012 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

akika10 wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Other finals:

RG World Cup. Final Ball
1 Kondakova Daria Russia 28,650
2 Alyabyeva Anna Kazakhstan 27,625
3 Dmitrieva Darya Russia 27,600
4 Trofimova Ulyana Uzbekistan 26,650
5 Charkashyna Liubou Belarus 25,750
6 Garayeva Aliya Azerbaijan 24,050
6 Son Yeon Jae Korea 24,050
8 Veinberg Filanovsky Viktoria Israel 23,325
9 Mamun Margarita Russia 27,300

RG World Cup. Final Ribbon
1 Dmitrieva Darya Russia 29,000
2 Kondakova Daria Russia 28,100
3 Garayeva Aliya Azerbaijan 27,575
5 Charkashyna Liubou Belarus 27,375
6 Son Yeon Jae Korea 27,300
7 Ledoux Delphine France 27,250
8 Trofimova Ulyana Uzbekistan 26,200
9 Merkulova Alexandra Russia 25,500

I don't quite understand the scores. Why are Merkulova and Mamun last when they had higher scores than some others?

They were Out of Competition. I think Sasha got some sort of award for what would have been a third place finish in clubs.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
akika10

PostPosted: Wed, 9-May-2012 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.....
I've only seen the out of competition case for Mustafaeva.

What does it mean for other gymnasts? Why would they be 'out'?
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Wed, 9-May-2012 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

akika10 wrote:
Hmmm.....
I've only seen the out of competition case for Mustafaeva.

What does it mean for other gymnasts? Why would they be 'out'?

Russia already had three gymnasts, but they wanted to send Merkulova and Mamun for experience (I presume). It happens quite frequently with Russian Gymnasts. At almost every competition this year, they have had a few Out of Competition Gymnasts (eg. Trubnikova at Baltic Hoop).

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
akika10

PostPosted: Wed, 9-May-2012 21:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for explaining. Smile
Juliana

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 5:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
akika10 wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Other finals:

They were Out of Competition. I think Sasha got some sort of award for what would have been a third place finish in clubs.

like a ticket to London? Laughing
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juliana wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
akika10 wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
Other finals:

like a ticket to London? Laughing

A big trophy, actually.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: