Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corbeil-Essonnes International Tournament 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
dalit

PostPosted: Tue, 8-May-2012 4:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoops and Grand Fouettes wrote:
Looks like Maksymenko IS going. Very Happy And I'm glad to see that Kondakova is going to rest a week (or more).

Good news ! Very Happy
Any Live stream of this competition?
Looking at the new list it will be interesting to see the results in the AA+EF-
With the absence of my favourite Kondakova, is Dmitrieva going to be second in the AA? Will Miteva will be able to be on the podium when she isn't at home? Will the Blr's gymnasts be able to perform a stable competition? And what is going on with Maximenko-no training and competitions for a long time, will she be able to be on the podium? And what will be the marks of the very clean Rizdtinova when Maximenko is back, will she still be able to achieve her high marks and to win some medals? .And i'm happy to see the amazing Deng-she really impressed me last week .and i also miss the fresh Merkulova...
Good Luck to all the gymnasts !
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Tue, 8-May-2012 9:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

No more Melitina nor Ulyana on the list Sad Blub
Valeryia

PostPosted: Tue, 8-May-2012 20:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carolina Rodriguez from Spain is also on the list, but she won't be there.
almosthappy

PostPosted: Tue, 8-May-2012 22:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read on French forum that Maksymenko won't compete! !!!! (Mazur instead) Shocked
I seriously worry about her, she only competed twice this season? soon there will be euros, then olympics and time flies fast...
and her absence makes everyone fear it's not a "simple" flu, but something more (psychological? pb with deriuginas?)
I hope she will be back in shape, davai Alina!
Juliana

PostPosted: Tue, 8-May-2012 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

almosthappy wrote:
I just read on French forum that Maksymenko won't compete! !!!! (Mazur instead) Shocked
I seriously worry about her, she only competed twice this season? soon there will be euros, then olympics and time flies fast...
and her absence makes everyone fear it's not a "simple" flu, but something more (psychological? pb with deriuginas?)
I hope she will be back in shape, davai Alina!

And there's only Tashkent World Cup left before the EC... I don't think she will perform very well...
ybalka_

PostPosted: Wed, 9-May-2012 0:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

almosthappy wrote:
and her absence makes everyone fear it's not a "simple" flu, but something more (psychological? pb with deriuginas?)I hope she will be back in shape, davai Alina!

That is the thing I fear the most, I started to think about that when they denied her participation for two competitions in a row after D-Cup. Confused
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Wed, 9-May-2012 0:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
almosthappy wrote:
and her absence makes everyone fear it's not a "simple" flu, but something more (psychological? pb with deriuginas?)I hope she will be back in shape, davai Alina!

That is the thing I fear the most, I started to think about that when they denied her participation for two competitions in a row after D-Cup. Confused

I'm hoping that they're just redoing routines and they're not compete-able yet. If she didn't go to the Olympics... Blub

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
latvy6

PostPosted: Wed, 9-May-2012 3:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problems with Deriuginas...oh gosh, I really hope it's not that...it'd be like Neshka Robeva with Salapatiyska all over again... On Wall Bash
artistry

PostPosted: Thu, 10-May-2012 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news from podium training? Is Alina Maksymenko there?
minerva

PostPosted: Thu, 10-May-2012 13:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:
almosthappy wrote:

I'm hoping that they're just redoing routines and they're not compete-able yet. If she didn't go to the Olympics... Blub

I want know what happen with Maksymenko! I hope that she will go to EC and OG.
jaanku

PostPosted: Thu, 10-May-2012 19:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there also a Junior tournament attached to this. I thought there was but can't find any informtation about it.
Manzana

PostPosted: Thu, 10-May-2012 20:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaanku wrote:
Is there also a Junior tournament attached to this. I thought there was but can't find any informtation about it.

There is only Senior gymnasts in Corbeil Smile
Marc

PostPosted: Thu, 10-May-2012 20:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:
Any Live stream of this competition?

French Gymnastics Federation did not authorize a livestream of WC Corbeil, that is why I am in Finnland this weekend on SVS Open. I guess it will only be seen on French Television.

jaanku wrote:

No, there is only World-Cup for Senior Individuals. And a few groups that only do demonstrations there.
ybalka_

PostPosted: Thu, 10-May-2012 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

IH, can you tell us something about Maximenko??

Or is this gonna be the new X-File in RG?
Juliana

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 4:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

minerva wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:
almosthappy wrote:

I want know what happen with Maksymenko! I hope that she will go to EC and OG.

I want know it too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: