Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corbeil-Essonnes International Tournament 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Invisible Hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 6:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
IH, can you tell us something about Maximenko??

Or is this gonna be the new X-File in RG?

She was not ready for this World cup. She is supposed to go next week to a competition in Romania to checkher routines before EC, unfortunately, if Kondakova can compete like s...t, Maksymenko cant allow her this.

I wonder why people do not discuss where has Staniuta dissapeared, or Berezko
dalit

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 6:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juliana wrote:
minerva wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:
almosthappy wrote:
I just read on French forum that Maksymenko won't compete! !!!! (Mazur instead) Shocked
I seriously worry about her, she only competed twice this season? soon there will be euros, then olympics and time flies fast...
and her absence makes everyone fear it's not a "simple" flu, but something more (psychological? pb with deriuginas?)I hope she will be back in shape, davai Alina!

That is the thing I fear the most, I started to think about that when they denied her participation for two competitions in a row after D-Cup. Confused

I'm hoping that they're just redoing routines and they're not compete-able yet. If she didn't go to the Olympics... Blub

I want know what happen with Maksymenko! I hope that she will go to EC and OG.

I want know it too!

I can only guess...
I.Deriugina is a very powerful talnted coach who demands PERFECTION and totally devotion ,she insists that the things will be done in the way she wants and you can see the results of this devotion in the high level performances of her gymnasts .
Maximenko has her own personality.
I belive that the battles between them couldn't be prevented.
I'm sad for Maximenko and for her fans that she missed Corbill ,it will be interesting what will be with her in the EC (she is listed!)and in the OG.

It isn't a secret that people that are VERY VERY talnted in one area (and not only Rg coaches and gymnasts, usually all the artists that i know ) ..how to say it..,they aren't able to get a prize for good behavier.
I'm happy that in the case of I.Viner&Kondakova ,I.Viner was smart enough to put those kind of things(remember the KISS &CRY in the rope final in the WC of 2010) behind her and to save the medals in Rus.
But maybe Kondakova's case is a different situation and with happy end because of the soft Shumilova. Angel

Last edited by dalit on Fri, 11-May-2012 13:45; edited 1 time in total
Hershey

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 7:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is, instead of checking her routines at a world cup competition in front of international judges, the Deriuginas are sending her to a small competition in Romania? Does this sound logical?

I just saw a news clip from yesterday, she's still training and looks good.
http://youtu.be/HHSG-5Vq9aA

But I have to ask, is she only kept away from major competitions so rizatdinova can boost her scores? I'm sorry, this happened last year too, she was kept from major competitions for no reason and only rizatdinova went to GPs and world cups before Portimao. Oh and they changed her routines a million times last year.

I can never understand this logic, what I'm seeing is a sequel to the 2000 and 2004 drama. I hope I'm wrong.
Fanny Wang

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 7:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Invisible Hedgehog wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:

She was not ready for this World cup. She is supposed to go next week to a competition in Romania to checkher routines before EC, unfortunately, if Kondakova can compete like s...t, Maksymenko cant allow her this.

Well IH, we better consider things as it stand. An absence of Staniouta who is suspected to have injuries does not, at any rate, make Alina's sudden disappearing less bizarre and unusual. She never appeared after Kiev this year. The most surprising part is, amid the unprecedented informative time we're living in which allows us to know as far as the exact living condition of flamingos in east africa, for Alina's matter we wait week after week, competition after competition but we never get a full, logical or at least persuative reason that explains what exactly happened to Alina. Even more ironically, UKR is probably the only team which has a nearly-official and quite active mouthpiece in this forum. You know, the only way to stop people from asking is telling them the truth, which I personally do not see happening yet.
dalit

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 7:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fanny Wang wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:

Well IH, we better consider things as it stand. An absence of Staniouta who is suspected to have injuries does not, at any rate, make Alina's sudden disappearing less bizarre and unusual. She never appeared after Kiev this year. The most surprising part is, amid the unprecedented informative time we're living in which allows us to know as far as the exact living condition of flamingos in east africa, for Alina's matter we wait week after week, competition after competition but we never get a full, logical or at least persuative reason that explains what exactly happened to Alina. Even more ironically, UKR is probably the only team which has a nearly-official and quite active mouthpiece in this forum. You know, the only way to stop people from asking is telling them the truth, which I personally do not see happening yet.

I agree.
But we all know who is the offical active source from Ukr and if she doesn't want to tell us the truth right now it isn't because she doesn't know but because she thinks it isn't the right time.Time will tells..

Last edited by dalit on Fri, 11-May-2012 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Caroline

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 8:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hershey wrote:
My question is, instead of checking her routines at a world cup competition in front of international judges, the Deriuginas are sending her to a small competition in Romania? Does this sound logical?

I just saw a news clip from yesterday, she's still training and looks good.
http://youtu.be/HHSG-5Vq9aA

But I have to ask, is she only kept away from major competitions so rizatdinova can boost her scores? I'm sorry, this happened last year too, she was kept from major competitions for no reason and only rizatdinova went to GPs and world cups before Portimao. Oh and they changed her routines a million times last year.

I can never understand this logic, what I'm seeing is a sequel to the 2000 and 2004 drama. I hope I'm wrong.

Thanks for the video, and yeah, Alina looks in great shape, but not sending her to international competition is definitely not the good way, I really don"t know why the Deriuginas are doing this, especially with their huge experience in RG, they perfectly know that girls need to make regulary competition in order to be ready for big events and test their routines!!
Caroline

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 8:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staniouta is working back on her routines because Pesaro wasn't a very good competition for her, Jana is also I think, and they were both in Pesaro, they just missed WC Penza and Sofia (where not all gymnasts came also), Alina is the only one we haven't seen for weeks, and since rumor concerning the retiring came after Pesaro competition, we all started to worry about her, especially since she didn't show up since, now we know she's still training and preparing new routines, the videos is comforting me as IH's words, but there are still some questions to be answered, especially concerning her lack of participation just before EC...
ybalka_

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 11:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:

take it as a compliment, we all are asking about her because we love her! Thank God we still have Rizatdinova to be sent to competitions, but we do WANT Maximenko again, she's the only one among both belarrusians and Miteva who can face Russian Team ( to me the weakest Russian team in history)
pantagym

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the competition start?If there is any friend of the forum there,we will be very thankful if could inform us about the sores....(at least!!!) Smile
*albita*

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 13:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think maximenko changed her ball exercise (specially de horrible music)??? you sense this for the video ??I wish that with the ribbon and the ball...
Vana

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

ybalka_ wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:

take it as a compliment, we all are asking about her because we love her! Thank God we still have Rizatdinova to be sent to competitions, but we do WANT Maximenko again, she's the only one among both belarrusians and Miteva who can face Russian Team ( to me the weakest Russian team in history)

Exactly!!!! I love her! It would be wonderful to watch her competing...
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
Staniouta is working back on her routines because Pesaro wasn't a very good competition for her, Jana is also I think, and they were both in Pesaro, they just missed WC Penza and Sofia (where not all gymnasts came also), Alina is the only one we haven't seen for weeks, and since rumor concerning the retiring came after Pesaro competition, we all started to worry about her, especially since she didn't show up since, now we know she's still training and preparing new routines, the videos is comforting me as IH's words, but there are still some questions to be answered, especially concerning her lack of participation just before EC...

Actually Berezko didn't attend Pesaro World Cup, even if she was listed. In fact I find strange Jana has attended so few competitions!
Anyway, I agree it's weird to see Maksimenko skipping so many competitions. Confused
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:
Caroline wrote:

Actually Berezko didn't attend Pesaro World Cup, even if she was listed. In fact I find strange Jana has attended so few competitions!
Anyway, I agree it's weird to see Maksimenko skipping so many competitions. Confused

Maybe they are trying to save her back for the big competitions? I know she had problems with it all of last year, and since she's the only German qualified for the OG, they may want her to go easy on it.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
dalit

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 14:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vana wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:
ybalka_ wrote:

Exactly!!!! I love her! It would be wonderful to watch her competing...

You love Maximenko,fine!
But why is this evil Rolling Eyes -
Why do you need those comments,"the weakest Russian team"+"Kondakova s...t" -from IH.
If you love so much Maximenko like you said give her your respect and concentrate ONLY on her !
In Hebrew they say "manning the barrikdes" Wink
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Fri, 11-May-2012 15:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

saying is the weakiest Russian team is by no means evil at all, actually I agree with him, ( though for me Kanaeva is their saving grace)

any results? Bounce Bounce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21

Jump to: