Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London 2012 (other sports)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic | View next topic  
latvy6

PostPosted: Wed, 8-Aug-2012 6:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FINALLY SAW IT WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DID! Well, not the men's events...

I'm happy for Raisman! I think she deserved it for beam, but Ponor was better on floor. Ponor was nothing but gracious though it looked like. Love

As for Vanessa Ferrari...haaaaaaaaater. I've never liked her much, based on her gymnastics...but, now I have other reasons. Cool Ignoramus indeed. She has a lot of nerve too, using Kanaeva's old music. Rolling Eyes (Not the same cut, but...you know...lol!)
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Wed, 8-Aug-2012 9:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anceps wrote:
And as for what she said, I've read everything and you know, sometimes journalist put wrong words in people's mouth..so I'm not so sure she said that words...and in any case it's just gossip and I really don't care about it!!

Yes, journalists sometimes write other people's words in a different way, but I doubt that the journalist has totally invented the expression "failed ballerinas". Anyway I don't like her gymnastics and her attitude too... She looked very disappointed after her floor score, but she didn't perform at her best, also the commentators said that in an Olympic final you should be cleaner, if you want a medal. She did good, but not amazing! And in an interview she said that she deserved at least the same total score as Ponor (15.200). Yes, she and Ponor have the same starting value (6.200), but Ponor was cleaner, and also Mustafina, I think! Neutral
Latvy6: also Kanaeva used "Devil and Angel" by Rodriguez? I thought that only Cid and the Russian group used it! Anyway in this OG we have seen sooooo many artistic gymnasts performing on rhythmic gymnasts's former musics! Mr. Green

I'm sorry, I really wanted Afanasyeva on the podium, I love her routine! I also like Izbasa's one a lot, a pity for that mistake at the end! On Wall Bash

Zonderland and Hambuchen looked very good friends, what a pleasure to watch them taking photos while they were hugging! They also hugged during the awards ceremony! This is sport! Love
Anceps

PostPosted: Wed, 8-Aug-2012 11:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:

Yes, journalists sometimes write other people's words in a different way, but I doubt that the journalist has totally invented the expression "failed ballerinas". Anyway I don't like her gymnastics and her attitude too... She looked very disappointed after her floor score, but she didn't perform at her best, also the commentators said that in an Olympic final you should be cleaner, if you want a medal. She did good, but not amazing! And in an interview she said that she deserved at least the same total score as Ponor (15.200). Yes, she and Ponor have the same starting value (6.200), but Ponor was cleaner, and also Mustafina, I think! Neutral

I'm sorry, I really wanted Afanasyeva on the podium, I love her routine! I also like Izbasa's one a lot, a pity for that mistake at the end! On Wall Bash

I don't like Ferrari's usual attitude too!! And I also don't think she deserve the same score of Ponor!! What I was saying is that I'm sad for her because she made it...same score of Mustafina but no medal..I find this rule so unjust!!
I think the same for Mustafina and Raisman in the all around and for Raisman and Ponor for beam!!

I was so sad for Izbasa too!! I was quite sure she could do it....what a pity for her!!
..but at the same time I was so happy for Raisman!!! I really enjoyed her floor!!!
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Wed, 8-Aug-2012 11:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I also enjoyed Raisman's floor a lot, even if I don't find it very "artistic"! I also love the remix of "Hava Nagila" she uses for her routine, does anyone know who composed it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QygRd6aDAvI

Anyway I also find quite unfair that two gymnasts with the same score cannot have the same medal, but I also think that it wouldn't be nice to have, for example, two gold medals (unless both scores are equal)...
charleslch

PostPosted: Wed, 8-Aug-2012 11:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:
Yes, I also enjoyed Raisman's floor a lot, even if I don't find it very "artistic"! I also love the remix of "Hava Nagila" she uses for her routine, does anyone know who composed it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QygRd6aDAvI

Anyway I also find quite unfair that two gymnasts with the same score cannot have the same medal, but I also think that it wouldn't be nice to have, for example, two gold medals (unless both scores are equal)...

OH GOSH!!! I heard Merkulova's whistle...... Blub Blub Blub Blub

Last update: 03/09/2012
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Wed, 8-Aug-2012 12:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

charleslch wrote:
*Kalinka* wrote:

OH GOSH!!! I heard Merkulova's whistle...... Blub Blub Blub Blub

It's been used in other Vinerstan routines, and Raisman had this music before Merkulova had hers. Wink
Linnea

PostPosted: Wed, 8-Aug-2012 13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:

I don't know, but here's the exact version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZYNGC-0axc
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Wed, 8-Aug-2012 14:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Very Happy P.S.: I have just found it's by DJ Jacob!
latvy6

PostPosted: Wed, 8-Aug-2012 20:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:

Latvy6: also Kanaeva used "Devil and Angel" by Rodriguez? I thought that only Cid and the Russian group used it! Anyway in this OG we have seen sooooo many artistic gymnasts performing on rhythmic gymnasts's former musics! Mr. Green

Whoops, I got them confused! It sounds like Tristan and Iseult, because of the same composer? I think... Laughing It's not the first time either I get his music confused either... ^^;

But yes, we always see artistic gymnasts using already-used RG music.
Linnea

PostPosted: Thu, 9-Aug-2012 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

EMERGENCY can anyone link a livestream that works in the US other than NBColympics.com because i expired my trial!
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Thu, 9-Aug-2012 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linnea wrote:
EMERGENCY can anyone link a livestream that works in the US other than NBColympics.com because i expired my trial!

Looking for the same!
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Thu, 9-Aug-2012 13:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.stopstream.tv/43/45/434578.html

This is working for me, but it stops and sometimes weird ads pop up and you have to wait 30 second to exit them.

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
yussupovafan

PostPosted: Thu, 9-Aug-2012 17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone watch Synchonized Swimming group tech routine; I'm trying to count how many classical piece there are in Egypt routine. And it great to see the girl has such a great time.

Spain routine Love
latvy6

PostPosted: Thu, 9-Aug-2012 18:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 2 AM in Korea, I've been trying a British proxy but the BBC video player wouldn't load...

Even if I was in the US, I wouldn't be able to watch it on Live Extra because my family doesn't have any form of cable/satellite/whatever... Confused

Blah, I'm going to bed! Blub
Jesse Runnels

PostPosted: Fri, 10-Aug-2012 22:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qiu Bo's coming for that title, sorry Mitcham you're not getting his title twice. Bounce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Off Topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: