Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

German Group
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Erik

PostPosted: Tue, 15-Jul-2014 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, hereby the case is still not closed. The two remaining coaches hardly speak a word of German. Is that normal for people with this difficult task ? Personally, I do not think this is a good starting situation. Must all gymnasts be "Russianised" to be coached by a Russian coach or should the Russian coach make an effort to speak the language of the children under her/his responsibility. The is still a long way to go, is it not ?... Is there anybody that can tell me which gymnastics federation is offering a job as head coach to a person without a master or bachelor diploma, not in possession of a pedagogic qualification and showing no significant knowledge of the language the gymnasts are speaking ? How would you like to have your daughter spend 30 or more weekly hours of her young life in such an environment or do we not care as long as it happens to the others ?! Katja Luschik had the courage to speak out loud. How about the others ?
maksymehappy

PostPosted: Thu, 17-Jul-2014 0:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erik wrote:
Must all gymnasts be "Russianised" to be coached by a Russian coach or should the Russian coach make an effort to speak the language of the children under her/his responsibility. The is still a long way to go, is it not ?... Is there anybody that can tell me which gymnastics federation is offering a job as head coach to a person without a master or bachelor diploma, not in possession of a pedagogic qualification and showing no significant knowledge of the language the gymnasts are speaking ? How would you like to have your daughter spend 30 or more weekly hours of her young life in such an environment or do we not care as long as it happens to the others ?! Katja Luschik had the courage to speak out loud.

You have recruited a German love of market-control certification into part of an anti-Russian crusade. It is to be expected that those who lose out will tell stories. There is no case "still not closed" if accusations are unsupported by the other named parties.
Getting tough and using what outsiders may casually call "abuse" is commonplace with these regimes. We've all read such stories time and time again.
If the German federation and gymnasts prefer trainers who will be tough with them and have some secret sauce, then perhaps you too could respect their decision without trying to stir the pot.
Erik

PostPosted: Fri, 18-Jul-2014 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If the German federation and gymnasts prefer trainers who will be tough with them and have some secret sauce, then perhaps you too could respect their decision without trying to stir the pot."

I have nothing against tough coaches. I have seen quite a lot of them in my life and in different gymnastics disciplines.
But I do have something against coaches without qualifications, who do not speak the language of the gymnasts and treat them like cattle.
I do not even want to know what this secret sauce is. Maybe you should ask the Swiss junior group what kind of sauce these coaches are using.

I do not care if the German federation prefer this kind of coaches, even if I think that already first changes are noticeable there. I fundamentally do not agree with giving such responsibilities to people who do not even speak or want to speak German.

I can only hope that you do not have a daughter who is undergoing the same regime as the ones complaining. Believe me Katja Luschik is not the only one.
Germania

PostPosted: Thu, 7-Aug-2014 14:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw at the website of the German federation, that the group members at Sofia will be :
Rana Tokmak, Judith Hauser, Anastasja Khmelnytska, Daniela Potapova and:
DARJA SAJFUTDINOVA, who did Individual till May.

I dont think thats a good decision! So no team at WC in Izmir...

Anyone knows what happened to Sara Radman, who I expected to see at Sofia and Izmir? What bout Nicole Mueller and Christina Tschernischew?
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 7-Aug-2014 21:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dtb-online.de/portal/turnen/rhythmische-sportgymnastik/news-archiv/detailansicht/article/rsg-weltcup-in-sofia.html

Quote:

RSG-Weltcup in Sofia

Zwei Monate zuvor noch Schauplatz der Turn-Europameisterschaften, wird das bulgarische Sofia am Wochenende (09.-10.08.) zum Treffpunkt der Gymnastik-Elite. Beim RSG-Weltcup wird das DTB-Team sowohl mit Einzel- als auch mit Gruppengymnastinnen antreten.

Ein "neues" Gesicht verstärkt die Gruppe bei diesem Weltcup: Darja Sajfutdinova (TV Wattenscheid), die zu Beginn des Jahres noch in Einzelwettkämpfen gestartet ist, wird in Sofia einen Platz als Gruppengymnastin einnehmen. An der Seite von Rana Tokmak, Anastasja Khmelnytska, Daniela Potapova und Judith Hauser wird sie sich in Bulgarien präsentieren. Den Einzelwettkampf bestreitet Jana Berezko-Marggrander (TSV Schmiden) dieses Mal ohne Laura Jung: Die Gymnastin des TV St. Wendel muss den Weltcup aufgrund von Rückenbeschwerden absagen.

Sowohl die DTB-Gruppe als auch Jana werden versuchen, beim kommenden Weltcup ein Ausrufezeichen im Hinblick auf die nahenden Weltmeisterschaften in Izmir (TUR) vom 21.-28. September zu setzen.

Darja Sajfutdinova as new face in the German group! Shocked
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 7-Aug-2014 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germania wrote:
I just saw at the website of the German federation, that the group members at Sofia will be :
Rana Tokmak, Judith Hauser, Anastasja Khmelnytska, Daniela Potapova and:
DARJA SAJFUTDINOVA, who did Individual till May.

I dont think thats a good decision! So no team at WC in Izmir...

Anyone knows what happened to Sara Radman, who I expected to see at Sofia and Izmir? What bout Nicole Mueller and Christina Tschernischew?

I saw this article too yesterday. Shocking indeed.

Why do you mean "no team at WC in Izmir"?

Sara Radman is not healthy to compete. Read it in some article.
"da Sara Radman aus gesundheitlichen Gründen passen musste."

I also wonder where Nicole Müller is. Maybe injured/ill too?

A shame there is no news on the official Facebook site. They should update it more often Sad
https://www.facebook.com/pages/German-National-Team-Rhythmic-Gymnastics/144153558935505
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 7-Aug-2014 22:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Anastasia Kempf so much. Sad

Darja must have trained for group long before. They just can`t have sent her to World Cup Sofia. She must have learned the routines and you need time for that. The question is: Is this move from Darja to group permanent or did Darja only help out this time as a replacement?
Germania

PostPosted: Sat, 9-Aug-2014 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

With no team I did not mean the group but the team competion. think you need at least 3 gymnasts to have a team result at W.C. with only Jana and Laura there will not be a German team...
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Sat, 9-Aug-2014 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, but I think Darja will compete in individual at WC. Sara Radman should be healthy then.

Happpy about the performance of the girls today in Sofia! Smile
Clubs score 16.800 and balls/ribbons score 16.600. Total score 33.400
Darja did a good job in my opinion for her first time competing in group.
It helped that the elements in individual are much more difficult than in group.
We will see if Darja stays in group or not. She could be a good addition.
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Sun, 10-Aug-2014 20:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

AA 3 balls + 2 ribbons from Sofia Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf91ohiVspo
Diyana

PostPosted: Mon, 25-Aug-2014 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina Tschernischew joins german group ? (I read on DTB online she is in team B)
https://www.facebook.com/enjoyyourrhythm/photos/a.719559364747619.1073741830.717543891615833/719559351414287/?type=1&theater
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 28-Aug-2014 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diyana wrote:
Christina Tschernischew joins german group ? (I read on DTB online she is in team B)
https://www.facebook.com/enjoyyourrhythm/photos/a.719559364747619.1073741830.717543891615833/719559351414287/?type=1&theater

No, Christina will not be in the main group.
At the moment there are some injuries in the German team.
Christina is just a replacement if our better girls are not healthy to compete.
She is lucky there is a bigger chance because many girls retired or are injured.

Regina Sergeeva retired (too many injuries).
Anastasia Kempf retired (saw no chance for Rio).
Katerina Luschik retired (for obvious reasons and went back to Halle).
All these are better gymnasts than Christina Tschernischew.
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 28-Aug-2014 22:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dtb-online.de/portal/turnen/rhythmische-sportgymnastik/news-archiv/detailansicht/article/rsg-worldcup-als-wm-probe.html

Next for the German girls is World Cup Kazan.

New formation of group because apparently there are several injuries. Sad

Group in Kazan is
Judith Hauser (TSV Schmiden)
Daniela Potapova (TSV Spandau 1860)
Rana Tokmak (TV Wattenscheid)
Darja Sajfutdinova (TV Wattenscheid/TV Schmiden)
Julia Stavickaja (Bremen 1860)

What a change! Shocked
Darja Sajfutdinova again in group. lol And Julia Stavickaja new.

Why not Nicole Golubjatnikov?

Sara Radman, Anastasija Khmelnytska and Nicole Müller must be injured.
The girls I like the most are injured. Rolling Eyes

No expectations with this new group at Kazan. Hope the best.

Last edited by M.Brzeska-Fan on Tue, 16-Sep-2014 12:25; edited 3 times in total
Escalina
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Fri, 29-Aug-2014 11:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara is injured and will most likely not come back.
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Fri, 29-Aug-2014 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Escalina wrote:
Sara is injured and will most likely not come back.

What is the source for this information? What injury does Sara have?
I hope you are wrong with the 2nd part. We need Sara. And she`s a nice girl too.

And what injuries do Anastasija Khmelnytska and Nicole Müller have?

Do you know why Julia Stavickaja is suddenly in the group?

Why not Nicole Golubjatnikov? And will Darja Sajfutdinova stay in group?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: