Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ballroom dancing

View previous topic | View next topic  
halkonyat

PostPosted: Sun, 19-May-2013 15:08    Post subject: Ballroom dancing Reply with quote

Anyone else is doing ballroom dancing? I do and I love it! Bounce Favourite dances, songs, etc.? Very Happy
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 19-May-2013 16:18    Post subject: Re: Ballroom dancing Reply with quote

halkonyat wrote:
Anyone else is doing ballroom dancing? I do and I love it! Bounce Favourite dances, songs, etc.? Very Happy

I love watching it! There's a channel on my TV that only shows ballroom dancing and it's very fun to watch. I do Ice Dance thought, which is kind of like ballroom dancing on ice XD My favourite are Foxtrots Smile

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
halkonyat

PostPosted: Sun, 19-May-2013 20:14    Post subject: Re: Ballroom dancing Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
halkonyat wrote:

I love watching it! There's a channel on my TV that only shows ballroom dancing and it's very fun to watch. I do Ice Dance thought, which is kind of like ballroom dancing on ice XD My favourite are Foxtrots Smile

Haha I also love watching ice skating, although it's about 5 years ago that I've been on ice Rolling Eyes And one of my favourite dance is Quickstep, which is one of the foxtrots Wink
AleksandraFan

PostPosted: Sun, 19-May-2013 20:46    Post subject: Re: Ballroom dancing Reply with quote

halkonyat wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
halkonyat wrote:

Haha I also love watching ice skating, although it's about 5 years ago that I've been on ice Rolling Eyes And one of my favourite dance is Quickstep, which is one of the foxtrots Wink

Are there fourteensteps in ballroom as well? That is my favourite dance to skate Smile

I ♥ Sasha Merkulova!
halkonyat

PostPosted: Mon, 20-May-2013 6:09    Post subject: Re: Ballroom dancing Reply with quote

AleksandraFan wrote:
halkonyat wrote:
AleksandraFan wrote:
halkonyat wrote:

Are there fourteensteps in ballroom as well? That is my favourite dance to skate Smile

No, I don't think there is something like fourteen steps, but its name sounds difficult and long Laughing I love the most in the dancing that a boy leads me, so if I trust in him, I don't have to think or worry about whether I'll do something wrong Love
Elettra_dancer

PostPosted: Sat, 22-Jun-2013 23:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did latin dance (cha cha cha, salsa)
I'd like to try jive...
halkonyat

PostPosted: Sun, 23-Jun-2013 16:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elettra_dancer wrote:
Yes, I did latin dance (cha cha cha, salsa)
I'd like to try jive...

Jive is too fast for me, but it's still lovely Razz (I loved watching Maksymenko dancing it in LG Whisen)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Off Topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: