Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patricia Bezzoubenko CANADA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Dorin Ron

PostPosted: Sun, 3-Aug-2014 7:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone has a problem with her accent. I think also grammar mistakes would have been forgiven, but obviusly she can barely speak English. I am not trying to insult her, she's a lovely gymnast and it does seem like she has class, but I do think she has to be able to speak the language of the country she represents...
Jonathan

PostPosted: Sun, 3-Aug-2014 8:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaanku wrote:
I mean well spoken as in she spoke with class and was respectful. So, the opposite of you.

And maybe you should speak with a bite more respect about her competitors as Patricia does?? I don't see why you're getting your knickers in a twist so much about Francesca Jones winning ONE gold medal at the Commonwealth Games? Do you really think Patricia is satisfied with her performance in Glasgow, really?? Don't get me wrong, she is a great gymnast but if she wants to bring "glory to Canada" but she certainly won't if she continues performing like the did last week. She practically fell out of every pirouette she did over the 3 days of competition and several balances, not to mention all of the inaccuracies with the apparatus. I think the judging was fair (she did deserve all the golds except ribbon, and as Herbie said - hoop is arguable). She was much more impressive earlier this year when I saw her in Thiais. What happened? I found Alexandra Orlando to be a far more convincing Commonwealth winner in 2006. And maybe you could learn from her CLASS and RESPECT when talking about Francesca Jones?? Do you know how hard it is to be a rhythmic gymnast in the UK? RG has absolutely zero funding and parents have to pay for everything themselves. You have no idea about the sacrifices Frankie has made to be able to have such a long career in RG and finish on such a high. I know, Patricia is on a different level to Frankie but Patricia made lots of mistakes in the ribbon final and Frankie was a lot cleaner.
AnnaBessonovaNumber1Fan

PostPosted: Sun, 3-Aug-2014 10:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan wrote:
jaanku wrote:
I mean well spoken as in she spoke with class and was respectful. So, the opposite of you.

And maybe you should speak with a bite more respect about her competitors as Patricia does?? I don't see why you're getting your knickers in a twist so much about Francesca Jones winning ONE gold medal at the Commonwealth Games? Do you really think Patricia is satisfied with her performance in Glasgow, really?? Don't get me wrong, she is a great gymnast but if she wants to bring "glory to Canada" but she certainly won't if she continues performing like the did last week. She practically fell out of every pirouette she did over the 3 days of competition and several balances, not to mention all of the inaccuracies with the apparatus. I think the judging was fair (she did deserve all the golds except ribbon, and as Herbie said - hoop is arguable). She was much more impressive earlier this year when I saw her in Thiais. What happened? I found Alexandra Orlando to be a far more convincing Commonwealth winner in 2006. And maybe you could learn from her CLASS and RESPECT when talking about Francesca Jones?? Do you know how hard it is to be a rhythmic gymnast in the UK? RG has absolutely zero funding and parents have to pay for everything themselves. You have no idea about the sacrifices Frankie has made to be able to have such a long career in RG and finish on such a high. I know, Patricia is on a different level to Frankie but Patricia made lots of mistakes in the ribbon final and Frankie was a lot cleaner.

Finally! Very Happy I was waiting for your input Jon... Well said. Wink
Diyana

PostPosted: Sun, 3-Aug-2014 11:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaanku wrote:
Do you know how hard it is to be a rhythmic gymnast in the UK?

+1 ...
maksymehappy

PostPosted: Sun, 3-Aug-2014 23:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to find a video of Stephani Sherlock speaking but I couldn't. It wouldn't matter to me if she was speaking neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican Wink

You could waste a lot of time if you take on every graceless sport babbling in a dodgy second language. How would you know they're not 12? You could have been taking on somebody dropping Monster Munch on the keyboard and snorting fizzy drink through their nose. Forget it, I'm going back to taking little kids' lunch money.
Jonathan

PostPosted: Mon, 4-Aug-2014 6:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

maksymehappy wrote:
I tried to find a video of Stephani Sherlock speaking but I couldn't. It wouldn't matter to me if she was speaking neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican Wink

You could waste a lot of time if you take on every graceless sport babbling in a dodgy second language. How would you know they're not 12? You could have been taking on somebody dropping Monster Munch on the keyboard and snorting fizzy drink through their nose. Forget it, I'm going back to taking little kids' lunch money.

What are you talking about?
becca

PostPosted: Sun, 31-Aug-2014 23:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

maksymehappy wrote:

Stephani speaks very good english just with a russian accent. She trains quite often in the UK which helps with her english
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: