Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Natalia and Yuliya Raskina Coaches at Schmiden

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Germania

PostPosted: Tue, 3-Mar-2015 21:01    Post subject: Natalia and Yuliya Raskina Coaches at Schmiden Reply with quote

Natalia Raskina will train the German Seniors for the World Championships at Stuttgart and hopefully for Rio 2016.

And her daughter Yuliya, silver medailist at Olympic Games will train the younger girls at Schmiden.

http://www.stb.de/aktuell/news/news-detailansicht/article/rsg-natallia-raskina-neue-trainerin.html?tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&cHash=40a3f7d147d2ab4ad091a147aa2482fd

Good Luck for them and the Gymnasts!
viddy

PostPosted: Wed, 4-Mar-2015 4:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, big news!
Rhythmic fan84

PostPosted: Wed, 4-Mar-2015 9:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great news!! I wish them every success Very Happy
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Wed, 4-Mar-2015 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting! I hope everything goes well! Wink

Here another article:
http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.sportgymnastik-natallia-raskina-kehrt-nach-schmiden-zurueck.559b6f64-c62e-49ed-afc6-9b49d93d599e.html

59 yo Natallia Raskina used to work at Schmiden in 2008/2009 already. Laura Jung knows her because Natallia coached the German junior group at that time (Laura Jung, Alisa Bilali, Rosa-Maria Gerwik, Cathrin Puhl and Regina Sergeeva).
"I would love to come back. I always liked it here in Germany: Here is order, everything is regulated - and what is said here, that is also done" said Belorussian Natallia Raskina at that time.

Her 32 yo daughter Yuliya Raskina (who has a son) will support coach Elena Khadartsev with the German junior group.
M.Brzeska-Fan

PostPosted: Thu, 5-Mar-2015 0:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here another article:
http://www.dtb-online.de/portal/turnen/rhythmische-sportgymnastik/news-archiv/detailansicht/article/bundesstuetzpunkttrainerin-vorgestellt.html

Natallia Raskina was officially introduced to the press.

RSG Schmiden manager Michael Breuning said:
"We are very happy that we could get such an internationally reputable coach with Natallia Raskina for RSG Schmiden. I am sure that our singles gymnasts because of her work will go a further step towards the world`s best."

Natallia Raskina (from Belarus) said:
"I can`t wait to begin my work with Jana Berezko-Marggrander and Laura Jung. We will work hard in next 6 months for a successful World Championship at home."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: