Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new start!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » News & Announcements
View previous topic | View next topic  
Alexander
RSG.net Webmaster
RSG.net Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun, 26-Oct-2003 18:09    Post subject: A new start! Reply with quote

Hi there all!

Some of you still know me, some might thought I am a mythos and others might never heard of me Smile Well, here I am - but that's it already. My life is far to busy to get involved in the page again, sorry about that. But after I got bombed with emails and even phone calls about the forum and the problems with it (technical and behavior), I cancled my weekend sparetime and installed a new forum software.

So, finally after all these years, I proudly present the new RSG.net message board!

I put much effort into taking over the old design as best as possible, but this new board is using a completly different system. It was impossible to implement the old structure in this new software, but I am sure all the great new features will excuse this.

Nevertheless, even with the new user management and registration procedure the old rules are still in use:

Old Message Board wrote:
This message board must not be used for insulting, making fun of or annoying of gymnasts, coaches, visitors or other people. You must not force your privat opinion on other people. I will delete bad messages and all answers to these messages without warning or comment. If this won't help for the future either only namly registered users will be able to write messages on the board or I will close the whole board.

So please respect each other!

Don't be afraid about the registration, a friend and me are the only ones who can see the real data and email addresses of the user profiles - but we have more important things to do then look into them... But from time to time I will make sure there are no double or multiple registrations. I will also pick from time to time some help in form of moderators, and unlike the old message board this time the moderators are marked and everybody will notice them!

Notice: Please make sure you have activated cookies (enabled) otherwise the new message board will forget your login each time you load a new page (read a messge, post, ...) Also please make sure you login to the forum in order to see new messages. And don't relogin before you have seen them all because then all messages from your last visit will be set to "read".

One last thing is the language of this board. Since this should be a meeting place for people from all over the world one common language is necessary. Not just for the other people to understand but also for the moderators who have to make sure no bad and insulting postings are published here. Please respect this decision and only use a different language then English in your private messages. Thanks a lot!

That's all for now.

I wish you a good time on the new board and much fun!

bye, Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » News & Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: