Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alina Maximenko (UKR)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups
View previous topic | View next topic  
Muffins0012

PostPosted: Sun, 10-Feb-2013 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

why wasnt Alina at the miss valnetine this year? :/
andres

PostPosted: Sun, 24-Mar-2013 21:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found an interview to maksimenko ...is great the interview ,is very recent..

http://hotsport.ua/ru/rhythmic_gymnastics/alina-maksimenko-shkola-deryuginykh-moya-sportivnaya-semya_1364063035.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Artistry Fan

PostPosted: Sun, 24-Mar-2013 22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

andres wrote:
i found an interview to maksimenko ...is great the interview ,is very recent..

http://hotsport.ua/ru/rhythmic_gymnastics/alina-maksimenko-shkola-deryuginykh-moya-sportivnaya-semya_1364063035.html

Thanks for sharing! I find it interesting that she watches her old routines and tries to figure out what went wrong. Personally, I wouldn't want to watch a bad performance from the past... I'd just leave it to the coaches to tell me what to fix. Laughing I'm happy to see that relationships are okay at the school and how she speaks of the team as a family with normal ups and downs.

I really hope she does well at Thiais and Lisbon!
Christina

PostPosted: Fri, 29-Mar-2013 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 2 of Alina's interview: "I like to compose poems": http://hotsport.ua/ru/other_views/rhythmic_gymnastics/alina-maksimenko-ya-lyublyu-pisat-stikhi_1364492107.html
maksymehappy

PostPosted: Thu, 4-Apr-2013 10:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this bit, even with google translate:

How did you get to the gym?

Frankly, quite by accident. Once one autumn evening in the city of Zaporozhye my parents were walking in the park. Walked past the sports complex, at the windows saw a little girl throwing balls, ribbons ... The parents decided to go see. I was greatly impressed with everything.
I remember those huge mirrors in the hall. As a child, I was an active child who is a minute he could not sit still in one place. Continuing to run, jump, and especially loved to dance in front of a mirror. And then I got like a fairy tale - in the hall were many large mirrors. And when they asked me if I wanted to engage in artistic gymnastics, I said that I wanted. After dancing and jumping in front of a large mirror, and still with clubs, balls, hoops - it was something incredible! It was a fairy tale.
tigrenoir

PostPosted: Sat, 25-May-2013 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote for Alina to "The most beautiful women of Ukraine" contest

just click on the thumb at the right of the photo
http://samiekrasivie.ua/women/2163-alina

www.lucduval.net : my galery
Dudina

PostPosted: Mon, 2-Sep-2013 9:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read in many youtube comments that Alina Maksymenko is going to retire. Is that true?? Sad
xSleepingAwakex

PostPosted: Mon, 2-Sep-2013 11:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dudina wrote:
I've read in many youtube comments that Alina Maksymenko is going to retire. Is that true?? Sad

I remember there were rumors in the beginning of this year that she'll retire after Kiev. That'd be too bad... Even though I'm Riza's fan, Maksy is/was (?) also amazing to watch.
Dalijamo

PostPosted: Tue, 3-Sep-2013 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alina Maksymenko

" I will not be in Rio. it is 100% sure. "

" I just want to get away from rhythmic gymnastics. This is my favorite sport, but there is a limit. "
graceful_sport

PostPosted: Thu, 5-Sep-2013 21:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalijamo wrote:
Alina Maksymenko

" I just want to get away from rhythmic gymnastics. This is my favorite sport, but there is a limit. "

You pulled her words from the context. Second phrase she said about vacation after wc. She had hard trainings for long period and now she wants to forget about RG for 2 weeks and going to vacation. Next her competitions is AEON.
Deriugina made an offer to Alina about coach career in Deriugina school.
Dudina

PostPosted: Sat, 7-Sep-2013 11:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

graceful_sport wrote:
Dalijamo wrote:
Alina Maksymenko

You pulled her words from the context. Second phrase she said about vacation after wc. She had hard trainings for long period and now she wants to forget about RG for 2 weeks and going to vacation. Next her competitions is AEON.

There is an article or an interview about this?
Dalijamo

PostPosted: Sat, 7-Sep-2013 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dudina wrote:
graceful_sport wrote:
Dalijamo wrote:
Alina Maksymenko

There is an article or an interview about this?

http://rg.sport.ua/news/200104
RinaRg

PostPosted: Fri, 13-Sep-2013 1:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

she said I am not gonna be in Rio 100% , but that doesn't mean she is not gonna be here next year ...
I am praying that she doesn't retire soon , please god please !!!
Christina

PostPosted: Tue, 17-Sep-2013 7:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sport.ua/conference.php?id=316
ask Alina a question here! today at 12:00 she will be a guest of online-conference at sport.ua!
schuster47

PostPosted: Thu, 19-Sep-2013 1:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina wrote:
http://sport.ua/conference.php?id=316
ask Alina a question here! today at 12:00 she will be a guest of online-conference at sport.ua!

To sum up important points:

1. Alina is definitely going to compete till the end of the season

2. She will probably not going to continue competing next season, but she will say definitely later

3. She accepted Deriugina's proposal to stay in the school as a coach

4. There was indeed a conflict between her and Deriugina before the Olympics and she was on the verge of quitting gymnastics. After Olympics she didn't want to continue, but after about 3 weeks she started training to prepare for competitions in Italy and Irina Deriugina several times approached her and talked about staying and making a beautiful programme for the WCh in Kiev.

5. There is a hope that Ukrainian team will get a new training venue "soon"

6. Her idols in RG were Vitrichenko first, when she came to Deriugina school - Godunko, who taught her her first exercise - rope. She respected her for her general attitude to training and apparatus handling. She liked Raskina for expressivity. Skaldina for risk and expressivity. Bessonova for elegance and presence at the floor. Also Kondakova for risk and expressivity.

7. Last year especially Deriugina asked gymnasts to bring their own music and suggest their own movements and composition to make them shine and show their individuality. So, the music for the clubs was picked first, and though Alina liked it she felt it was too monotone and couldn't get used to it for a while. Irina insisted that they keep it and the famous opening appeared when she put the music on and told Alina to improvise. So the first thing she did was to put the clubs on her had and started moving towards Irina in what became the signature opening of this routine. Ball was the last to be finished. Alina wanted this routine to be in a continuous slow rhythm to show her lyrical and tender side, but they felt they had to add a quicker theme. Then they changed it again, but Alina wasn't quite satisfied with the result. With the ribbon, they were looking for the theme of the routine, and Ireesha brought some Cuban-like music with drums in the background. And they liked the idea. Next day she brought a whole playlist of African drums for Alina to select. She liked all of them and took many bits from every composition. They went to studio and made a routine. Then they showed to Irina with some moves. She said ok, give it a try. When she came back later that day, Alina presented her with the complete routine. Irina made some remarks but accepted it as a whole.

8. About her strong and weak points: strong - expressivity and certain elements, weak point - turns, except for her signature fouette turn

9. She told how she first came to Deriugina school in 2003 and Albina said that she won't have time for her as they gave all their attention to the Olympics, so she came back in a year and stayed.

10. Do you really have bad relations with Rizatdinova? That is not true. We really worked as a team and had a good climate. WIth Rizatdinova she became real close in the last year, they spent more time together and have their own secrets.

11. Your tears on the podium in WCh were from happiness or something else? I can't say it was 100% happiness. When I started the competition, I knew that my only chance to medal was in clubs, if I do them properly. With other apparatuses, I had very small chances. And when I finally made it and was standing on the podium on probably my last competition with my last medal I felt really sad and nostalgic about the last 9 years I spent working for that moment.

12. Do you think that this success of Ukraine is sustainable or due to the fact that the championship was in Kiev?

13. Would you like to have a car? I am afraid to drive, I tried it but I think it could be disaster, especially in Kyiv, where the traffic is very happy. I know nothing about brands as I am not that interested in that, but I will in the future.

14. I didn't get vacations as I had to meet my parents and family and then had many official meetings and ceremonies in Kyiv, so I didn't get a chance.

15. My father is my biggest fan, he follows all my competitions. I have no secrets from my parents. Even if he can't he be present at the competitions, he follows my career in the internet or other sources. He is also my psychologist, he helps me a lot. And when I wanted to quit after the Olympics, my mom was prepared to accept it. But he was persuading me to stay and talked about my fans.

16. I am not going to continue competing as it is very demanding physically and emotionally. I would definitely not be able to compete until Olympics, so I see no motivation to continue for one more year. Our younger generation needs the opportunity to get attention and show their programmes, in order to get the ranking they need to win medals at the Olympic games in Rio. I will definitely stay with them to help, and will participate in galas, so my fans will be able to see me, but not compete.

17. I am open to my fans and would be happy to meet them or talk to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Gymnasts & Groups All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: