Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saint-petersburg Pearls
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Alisas

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 15:51    Post subject: Saint-petersburg Pearls Reply with quote

Yesterday I saw Kabaeva for the first time in my life
I dreamed about it for a long time ,but every time I wanted to see her, she didn't participate or participated day early etc.
sorry no video, but there will be photos if you wanna see it not sure about quality but
But let's start in order
That was international group cup "SPB Pearls",during competition there were:
1Rus national team for ribbon girls made many mistakes but I liked composition,They were absolutely brilliant with clubs/hoops 16,o5o and 16,450 although I need to tell that it wasn't so brilliant as they can do it ,as Posevina has injury and it was visible that one member is not "sure" that to do(it seemed so)
2Rus Spb team-Universiade winner Girls were really great ,dynamic and such a big public support for their team,the problem they didn;t participate in competition, because of competition rules:( 15,950 and..
3Poland I really love girls look, but they were sooo slow IMO,but they made their programme nearly clear 14.. and 14...
4Belarus Wonderfull team, cool programme, few mistakes
I need to say that tournaments was extremely full of mistakes
5Ukraine Firstly i thought that it was national team and I was surprised by quality of their routine,but that was team that participated in Universiade 2nd in national championat
Not so bad They should be 3rd or 4th, but during last routine with hoops/clubs in the end hoop flew out of carpet Sad
6Azerbaidjan During rope routine Old lady near me(really wonferfull woman, she was ex-gymnast and told so many facts that I didn't knew) was wondering about length of their ribbon, but I don't think there were smt wrong with it ,maybe it just seemed so,girls made their routines quite good and in the end 4 place
Results Russia,Belarus,Poland

Between watching routines we saw some young Spb's talent really great children, so sweet, i was especially fascinated with one girl-near 5-6 years old(I don't know her name,as it wasn't said) she performed exhibitionon "crazyfrog" music with skateboard

and after Gala came
Shepkht performed her routine with rope and ball, she lost her ball, but it was ok
Utiasheva was warmly accepted by public, although her nowdays routine remind me so much her 2002's ball, but it's not so cool to see her now,I even vote for Shpekht than her,I respect Liassan very much,but......Liasan were quite kind with everyone
Peskisheva,so great to seee her again on the carpet,she is in great shape only I suppose she will retire soon
Russian group tango,nice rewallly nice,but i love much more Olimpic gala
Belarus very original and intrigued but rather strange
Girls came looking like cube in cloth, iut reminds some pic from Bio book Rolling Eyes
Kaba she performed rope and ball, she made it quite clear better than in Genova,Public liked her( but 2 girls near me were very surprised she participate and return because as they told she is fat now,only i was surprised with that girls they were 14 years old they' are practising rg now but they look like 8-9 years old girl and they think about themselves as about fat Shocked ), she was accepted much more warmer than anyone else,little girls were running for authographs and with happy scream that they saw kaba
talking about her shape no comments it was quite strange to see her as gymnast after Shpekht or Peskisheva etc Although I have nothing against her shape if she makes elements clear

Then press-conference came
kaba told she wont participate in Baku
yeap she wanted to participate but she is not in shape now and she needs time to train,as she told
But she is gonna participate in Beijung
(peking) hehehe will see 26 years old,but she is not Almu at all, ah Alinochka
Interstingly who wil be next OC
Alisas

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 16:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

and once more little gossip
There was Yagudin
Love
Esther

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the impressions!

interesting: alina says she won't participate in Baku now? then who will be 4th member? Surprised
BABS

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

IŽm going crazy... Now she says she is not going to WC!!!!!!

And then, why is she training and competing???
Anna Kull

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing to know if Alina is beeing competing in Baku is waiting till then IMO
BABS

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 17:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anna Kull wrote:
The only thing to know if Alina is beeing competing in Baku is waiting till then IMO

I agree.
Usa00

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just Yagudin...or Yagudin and someone?????
Olya

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 17:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esther wrote:

interesting: alina says she won't participate in Baku now? then who will be 4th member? Surprised

I hope Sveta Putintseva!! I love her rope routine, it's really great. Kabaeva was supposed to do her rope, so instead of her Sveta could do it. Smile
Esther

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 18:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olya wrote:
Esther wrote:

I hope Sveta Putintseva!! I love her rope routine, it's really great. Kabaeva was supposed to do her rope, so instead of her Sveta could do it. Smile

i think excatly the same Love go Sveta for rope routine Very HappyVery Happy
Dalitmarcus

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 18:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your impression Very Happy ..who is Yagudin?..i imo Kabeava eventually will do 2 routines-rope+ball-otherwise why did they wrote her in the participation list?
Dalitmarcus

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esther wrote:
Olya wrote:
Esther wrote:

i think excatly the same Love go Sveta for rope routine Very HappyVery Happy
putinsiva is my favourite too,but after i saw shepket's beautifull ball+rope routines from BUL from last week i think she also has a big chance to be instand of Kabeava.
L13

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
who is Yagudin?

Alexei Yagudin is the reigning Olympic Figure Skating Champion from Russia who's known in gymnastic circles for his *gossip* past relationship with Batyrchina *gossip* and fondness for our sport. He has lived in the USA for several years, but is currently in Saint Petersburg and has bought an apartement there with the intention to return to his hometown. Now he's preparing for his figure skating show which will take place there this fall. Am I correct, or completely disinformed as always?

As for Kabaeva, I was surprised to see she didn't perform as poorly as I expected her to do. Only if she keeps improving and lose some weight(I'm not saying she's fat, but she can definitely look a bit thinner)...

Last edited by L13 on Fri, 28-Oct-2005 21:22; edited 1 time in total
Alisas

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 19:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

BABS wrote:
Anna Kull wrote:

I agree.

Me too
Kaba said it during press conference that she won't compete in WC,but
Viner and Kaba was promissing kaba's participation during EC in gala so will see
She promissed to be in Berlin too

talking about Yagudin, his parents live in SPB and now there is gossip about him and Liassan(he was in EC too,he told in itw it was Liassan who invited him),but Ira didn't know he was there so I think there is smt(and Ira lieing or she is not so good friend with Liassan Embarassed ),but That's just gossip and I don't wanna to make version
Escalina
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? Surprised
SheŽll be in Berlin? Well I belive it, when I see her in person.

Thanks for impressions! Grin
purple

PostPosted: Thu, 15-Sep-2005 21:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting, thank you!!! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

go Puti!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: