Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Perverts on the Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic | View next topic  
ybalka_

PostPosted: Tue, 15-May-2007 22:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaja =) wrote:
He also went to local gym competitions for pre-juniors, where he videotaped them and zoomed in on their private areas, and to big international competitions where he took photos of young girls who weren't even competing, and kept them. None of this has been denied either.

I think I'm going to vomit........ Sad Sad Sad
petrovafan

PostPosted: Tue, 15-May-2007 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

ELENI ANDRIOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zou

PostPosted: Thu, 16-Aug-2007 8:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third time I see this week: unknown users who log for the first time and post plenty of links for drugs or even x websites. That's disgusting. Don't come to pollute our beautiful forum
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad !!!
It might explain why we have reached records of connection lately...
Luckily, our moderators can delete the posts as soon as they see them. They are in the off topic section right now.
Tom T
RSG.net Moderator
RSG.net Moderator

PostPosted: Fri, 17-Aug-2007 9:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, these topics sometimes make it past the protection system Alex has in place for rsg.net. When the moderators see them. We try clear these out and fast! Wink Shortly there afterwards, Pati (the board Admin) will ban them straight away. Thanks, -T
andres

PostPosted: Tue, 11-Sep-2007 2:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah is very annoying the post spam , offering from drugs and other things more, , i was moderator of a forum and everyday i received in my forum this kind of garbage, is such a war of never end on the web with that spam producers.

A message for the new members that wanna post AD spam

Not POST your garbage called spam, please
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danny

PostPosted: Fri, 28-Dec-2007 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I haven’t read all the massages in this topic but you must no that these spammers are most of all no people. They are computers that change every … of IP, and email address. So “andres” its no use to let them no not to post there spam, they register in 1 second and search your forum for the subject that is the most popular to post there spam. You can solve this by changing the register form because they read in html. I see also here on this forum when you go to the register form “I agree to these terms and will follow them” you see beneath agreed=true that they can read if you take a look at http://www.gymnasticsforum.be/forum/profile.php?mode=register you see that agreed has a number that change every new registration that those spambots cant read and so they cant register and spam your forum. I have a phpBB forum, but ask the support of your forum if there is something similar. It’s a pity but a must to protect forums against spam. Also check
http://www.stopforumspam.com here you can report or find out witch spammers there are and believe me there are a lot of them. About people that ask true pm things that aren’t right there is not much to do about I think. You can warn the users to be careful and ask them to report it to you if such things happen. There are a lot of sick people in this world and the internet is a place where they can hide, so keep in mind always be careful and be aware of strangers.

Gymnastics greetings, Danny Wink

PS: Sorry if there are faults in my text I am Dutch Very Happy
PauliinaRG

PostPosted: Mon, 28-Apr-2008 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember him! He got my msn from somewhere I don't know where..I didn't tell anyone. He sent me some photos of himself doing bad contortion and then I blocked him. He was disgusting.
I<3RG

PostPosted: Wed, 14-May-2008 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

He added me yesterday! He said he'd seen my msn on here and added me. He never asked me any really personal questions, just told me he did contortion and wore catsuits ... which I took to be pretty odd, it's not the done thing where I come from! lol Well I only joined on here on May 08 and he added me on May 13, so he's definately still out there, so be ever vigilant my RG friends! Kiss xx
gabrielafs

PostPosted: Thu, 25-Dec-2008 2:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ow !! I saw this topic today, and I want make sure that you know that he is around, he add me on msn one week after i entered in this forum, he never asked me something personal just Where I'm from .... but be careful cause we never know what they can do !! Wink
cindy2001

PostPosted: Fri, 20-Mar-2009 9:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just barely saw this topic today, and guess what. I've been contacted too! And he kept asking me if I liked cats or catsuits. Watching And of course, he showed me lots pics of himself too. Who knows? They might not even be his!

And wow Kaja! That's so nasty that he would do that! What is happening in those people's brains! Quiet
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rhythmic-is-love x

PostPosted: Sat, 18-Apr-2009 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so scary a minute a go this email address tied to add me on MSN thankfully I deleted it because when I just came on here it was exactly the same address. That was very lucky.
Youandi

PostPosted: Sat, 18-Apr-2009 15:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

my story that happened last year.

I'm a lot on IMVU (a chatprogramm for users around the world) and around begin oktober- end september a guy invited me and he was (what he said) 45 years old.
and what he litterally asked was: do you want to be my SM* slave, i was like hell no and immediatly left the chat.
A couple days later he wrote me a message wich said: come and invite me. i want to apologise
So i thought he was telling the thruth and invited him. but he wasn't telling the thruth at all!
He said: i'm going to warn you for once and for all, accept it otherwise there will be other things that you don't like (like kidnapping he said)
I was very afraid because he didn't live that far away but he didn't kidnap me afterall but this has really scared me

* for who don't know SM, its about sexgames with whipes and canes
Rhythmic-is-love x

PostPosted: Sat, 18-Apr-2009 17:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that is a horrible story. I feel very sorry for you Youandi. If that happened to me I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
Youandi

PostPosted: Sat, 18-Apr-2009 18:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

my parents do know about this and its more then 9 months ago. I wish this was never happened. cried couple days out of fear
coolmadgick

PostPosted: Sat, 18-Apr-2009 18:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god, i'm sorry for you youandi, that's so scaring ! Sad Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » RSG.net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: