Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Cup Kiev 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Hershey

PostPosted: Sat, 17-Mar-2012 22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

ĸanaeva...j& wrote:
dalit wrote:
Rizdtinova-I love her new clubs-amazing music(do you know it?),

It's the same music used by Italy for 5 balls season 2011-2012, "Black Gold" soundtrack of the film "Home" (very beautiful documentary/film btw).

I think I'll be the only one to have this impression but honestly I'm disappointed with Rizatdinova's new routines, (imo) previous clubs and ribbon where much better than these new ones. I hope that this is only a first impression and then with time I'd start to like them but I'm not into these new routines.

I agree, clubs is fine but that ribbon is just not good, that leotard is kind of disturbing (the huge white area is quite flashing when she moves ), and that music...where did they find that music.....they have david garrett's version which is much better than this.
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Sat, 17-Mar-2012 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hershey wrote:
ĸanaeva...j& wrote:
dalit wrote:

It's the same music used by Italy for 5 balls season 2011-2012, "Black Gold" soundtrack of the film "Home" (very beautiful documentary/film btw).

I think I'll be the only one to have this impression but honestly I'm disappointed with Rizatdinova's new routines, (imo) previous clubs and ribbon where much better than these new ones. I hope that this is only a first impression and then with time I'd start to like them but I'm not into these new routines.

I agree, clubs is fine but that ribbon is just not good, that leotard is kind of disturbing (the huge white area is quite flashing when she moves ), and that music...where did they find that music.....they have david garrett's version which is much better than this.

i think the black and white was to compliment michael jackson's music (didn't he wear black and white?)
just_me

PostPosted: Sat, 17-Mar-2012 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

LudaFenka wrote:
The only routine she did cleanly was the clubs and she got over 28 for it.

Hershey

PostPosted: Sat, 17-Mar-2012 23:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Shadow* wrote:
Hershey wrote:
ĸanaeva...j& wrote:
dalit wrote:

i think the black and white was to compliment michael jackson's music (didn't he wear black and white?)

There are many other ways to design a leotard in black and white......This is just too simple and the leotard has no details.
venn

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 0:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

just_me wrote:
LudaFenka wrote:
The only routine she did cleanly was the clubs and she got over 28 for it.

And it would've made difference in the AA, even if it was 28.000 because Rivkin is just 0.250 ahead of Miteva. I think the ribbon was quite good as well and deserved a score over 28 but may be I need to watch it again.

Actually may be the problem is that the rest are overscored. And if we could say that's normal for Alina and Anna because it's in Ukraine, I really cannot understand the scores of Mitrosz and some of Rivkin's...
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 3:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the startlists up yet? (Probably not Laughing )
Paleeya

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 4:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I am very big fan of Dmitrieva but I just don't get why her clubs score is really high with one drop, no two clubs throw and just turn and turn routine. Laughing
But another routines was very good. Razz
akika10

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 5:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

It kind of bothers me that Rizatdinova used Italy's ball music. Maybe it's because they totally owned it. I personally don't think Rizatdinova's routine really went with the music. The justice just wasn't served (BUT,her pivots were good).

Last edited by akika10 on Sun, 18-Mar-2012 5:52; edited 1 time in total
akika10

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 5:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

nounette wrote:
AnnaBessonovaNumber1Fan wrote:
Did one of the French team hurt herself? She skipped every element...

The gymnast was injured

Which one?
akika10

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 6:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Trofimova's ribbon music?
Tchachinafan

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 6:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

akika10 wrote:
What is Trofimova's ribbon music?

thans to speelingawkex here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7UTCWRxBjY Wink

Paleeya wrote:
Actually I am very big fan of Dmitrieva but I just don't get why her clubs score is really high with one drop, no two clubs throw and just turn and turn routine. Laughing
But another routines was very good. Razz

Agreed!!

Loved Alina´s clubs, they look promising Love , didn´t like Rozatdinova´s new ribbon either and neither I liked Rivkin´s, such musics don´t go well with her at all, she´s starting to "bore" me a little, not exactly bore me, I can never be bored of watching a textbook gymnast like her but I don´t know how to say it Question

Anyways after the test event and everything that happened after, the rom federation bravely speaking and trying to get back what rightfully belongs to Piscupescu etc......nothing happened Sad, (I saw 2 days ago about the FIG opening 2 disciplinary cases for 2 judges for the women´s results of the AG WC of last year.......how about opening cases for RG judges??, seriously!!!! On Wall Bash ) Its probably too soon to know but I have the feeling that now that whole thing is playing against Alex, what on earth does she has to do to reach 27?? its not like she´s done it before (AFAIK she hasn´t) but she got two 26.000 for well performed routines while we´ll have Trikomiti in 3 finals & Mitrosz in 4, she got a deduction in clubs that I have no idea what they deducted, she finished right on time, she performed it very well (loooovely first penche)..will they ever get tired of screwing her over like that? Rolling Eyes On Wall Bash

Miteva´s clubs the best of this! Bounce Love
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 7:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

ĸanaeva...j& wrote:
dalit wrote:

thanks !

And i agree with Tchachinafan's last comments about Piscupescue Sad
Juliana

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 7:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Shadow* wrote:
omg Dmitrieva's ribbon was so good!!! it looked like she was gonna miss two tosses but she caught them both last moment, it was awesome ))) 29,050

yes!!!! i was sooooo nervous sitting in front of my laptop during those two big throws which she missed in the Universiade qualification! and thank god she made it! Cool
Juliana

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 8:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's what i think about some of the routines...

i really don't like the deriuginas' approach to choose music used by groups...
rizatdinova's clubs from italy's 5 balls and maksymenko's ribbon from belarus's 2+3... imo they could have come up with something much more interesting than these... when you look at how they chose music for bessonova and godunko, you get what i mean!

I'm also wondering if they used that black leo in the angels and demon's gala as the base for rizatdinova's ribbon leo?!!! Confused

and I don't understand why alina got a 9.55 for execution in her clubs! she dropped both clubs in that side split balance, not to mention the fact that there were some other tiny errors! I can understand why they give higher A scores for alina BUT not D or E scores! and i think rizatdinova shouldn't have got lower scores in execution than alina!

I'm actually VERY disappointed about rizatdinova's new clubs. I couldn't see the choreography at all or should i say they picked the wrong music?! now it seems that the deriuginas just do the choreography because they have to Neutral I really missed those detailed choreography in the routines of godunko and bessonova!

One thing, the russian junior Titova got 9.6 for D2 in her ribbon routine, was that a mistake?!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked I watched the junior clip just to find out how amazing she did in order to get a 9.6 for D2 AND I WAS CONFUSED... Stupid maybe it should be 8.6? and maybe 6.6 for D1 instead of 5.6???? can someone please clarify... or explain to me about that 9.6 for D2 thing...

About Dmitrieva, I must say she did quite well in this competition, well deserved! and unlike most of you I really love her clubs music. in her debut in Moscow I couldnt hear it clearly but from marc's livestream i could! Cool very catchy and upbeat music! pity about that drop though...

this year, i really like rivkin's routines except the ball. she's changed a lot after irina nahmany left Laughing i particularly like her hoop music, that part with Arabica is genius! and also that insanely crazy and with very funny female vocals ribbon music Laughing Laughing Cool I didn't pay much attention to her clubs last year because back then she was still for me a boring gymnast to watch... but now i really like her clubs routine too! =D I would laugh to death if she changed her ball to something more interesting, maybe something like dmitrieva's ball from last year?! Laughing Laughing Laughing
ĸanaeva...j&

PostPosted: Sun, 18-Mar-2012 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

akika10 wrote:
It kind of bothers me that Rizatdinova used Italy's ball music. Maybe it's because they totally owned it. I personally don't think Rizatdinova's routine really went with the music. The justice just wasn't served (BUT,her pivots were good).

+1!
That's why I don't like her routine..I just can't help to think to Italy's masterpiece. I'm not saying that gymnasts can't reuse music cuts (also her previous clubs were an old Bessonova's music) but It's the same year... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 20 of 28

Jump to: