Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Cup Kiev 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
cuckoo for rhythmic

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valid points, all of them. I guess what I am objecting to is the "double standard"....

If a country was allowed to send three gymnasts you would be talking the same about the fourth. Narkevich is a beautiful gymnast but after group and OG this year will she go back to individuals and try for another OG? and what if she does not make it? will she go back to group so she does not miss out? and what of the athlete she bumped out? True in this case we are talking about a stellar athlete who was in Beiging, but that is not the case of every athlete that gets bumped out in favor of the "starlet" of the individuals around the world!!...

Anyway, I think we agree to disagree on this one Very Happy

PS @ dalit:....and a lovely name it is! Does it mean anything in your language because in hindu it means "broken to pieces" and I think your momma had something else in mind when she picked it!! Very Happy Again, sorry for the OT everyone - but I am a succer for an interesting name and it's history!....
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

cuckoo for rhythmic wrote:
Valid points, all of them. I guess what I am objecting to is the "double standard"....

If a country was allowed to send three gymnasts you would be talking the same about the fourth. Narkevich is a beautiful gymnast but after group and OG this year will she go back to individuals and try for another OG? and what if she does not make it? will she go back to group so she does not miss out? and what of the athlete she bumped out? True in this case we are talking about a stellar athlete who was in Beiging, but that is not the case of every athlete that gets bumped out in favor of the "starlet" of the individuals around the world!!...

PS @ dalit:....and a lovely name it is! Does it mean anything in your language because in hindu it means "broken to pieces" and I think your momma had something else in mind when she picked it!! Very Happy Again, sorry for the OT everyone - but I am a succer for an interesting name and it's history!....

From Blr ,i hope to see in the next OG Galkina&Boltina...

About our discussion,i agree with you that we agree to disagree...

And about my name.my parents gave me this name because they liked it's nice sound and it(was)quite a rare name.
And it has a Biblical meaning.The meaning of the name Dalit is the branch of the vine,The vine is one of the seven species in the Bible="shivat haminim",the most important food of the Jews,if you want to read more about the seven species,here-
http://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A9%D7%91%D7%A2%D7%AA_%D7%94%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%9D

And to stay in the topic,.. Wink
Marc wrote under the topic of Holon GP that he is going to be in Kiev before,so for sure we will have videos and maybe also Live stream ! Bounce

Last edited by dalit on Sun, 19-Feb-2012 18:04; edited 1 time in total
ed13

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can also be a strategic move , next year Charkashyna will probably retire after the olympics , so that mean that the belarus group will have only one very good and experienced gymnast : Staniouta, because Rabstava didn't do so well in Montpellier and the fourth gymnast which will probably be . On the other hand , Ukraine will have a very very strong team , with Maksymienko (who then will have 2 olympics under her belt) , Rizatdinova (One olympic and begins to have high scores ) Mazur who also begins to have high score and who i think is expected to take the number two spot of the team in 2013 or 14 and Shynkarenko (i heard that she has retired is that true ???? O___O ) who ALSO had good scores in the WC 2011 . And the fact that the WC 2013 will happen in ukraine, will make them probably overscored and the ukraine team has big chances to take the silver in team . WHICH MEAN that belarus is sending maybe Nakevish to the olympics , so she can have more experience and gains more maturity as a gymnast for WC 2013 , so that belarus can keep the silver.

I hate writing long reply , i hope you all understand what i meant..
ed13

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can also be a strategic move , next year Charkashyna will probably retire after the olympics , so that mean that the belarus group will have only one very good and experienced gymnast for the WC: Staniouta, because Rabstava didn't do so well in Montpellier and the fourth gymnast which will probably be Sharopa but even if shell be probably very good it will be her first WC so you can't ask her too much . On the other hand , Ukraine will have a very very strong team , with Maksymienko (who then will have 2 olympics under her belt) , Rizatdinova (One olympic and begins to have high scores ) Mazur who also begins to have high score and who i think is expected to take the number two spot of the team in 2013 or 14 and Shynkarenko (i heard that she has retired is that true ???? O___O ) who ALSO had good scores in the WC 2011 . And the fact that the WC 2013 will happen in ukraine, will make them probably overscored and the ukraine team has big chances to take the silver in team . WHICH MEAN that belarus is sending maybe Nakevish to the olympics , so she can have more experience and gains more maturity as a gymnast for WC 2013 , so that belarus can keep the silver.

dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 18:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

ed13 wrote:

It can also be a strategic move , next year Charkashyna will probably retire after the olympics , so that mean that the belarus group will have only one very good and experienced gymnast : Staniouta, because Rabstava didn't do so well in Montpellier and the fourth gymnast which will probably be . On the other hand , Ukraine will have a very very strong team , with Maksymienko (who then will have 2 olympics under her belt) , Rizatdinova (One olympic and begins to have high scores ) Mazur who also begins to have high score and who i think is expected to take the number two spot of the team in 2013 or 14 and Shynkarenko (i heard that she has retired is that true ???? O___O ) who ALSO had good scores in the WC 2011 . And the fact that the WC 2013 will happen in ukraine, will make them probably overscored and the ukraine team has big chances to take the silver in team . WHICH MEAN that belarus is sending maybe Nakevish to the olympics , so she can have more experience and gains more maturity as a gymnast for WC 2013 , so that belarus can keep the silver.

What Sad Sad Shynkarenko retired ? ? ?
ed13

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think that it's true . i hope it's not
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 18:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

ed13 wrote:
so why is this rumour ?
ed13

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

dalit wrote:
ed13 wrote:
so why is this rumour ?

I think i read on a blog , it said that Deriugina dind't want her anymore because apparently Shykarenko has a problem with discipline
dalit

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

ed13 wrote:
dalit wrote:
ed13 wrote:
so why is this rumour ?

I think i read on a blog , it said that Deriugina dind't want her anymore because apparently Shykarenko has a problem with discipline

I hope it was only a small crisis and she didn't retire ..
From all the current Ukr's gymnasts i like her style of the gymnastics the most.
BR_guy

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 18:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

ed13 wrote:
dalit wrote:
ed13 wrote:
so why is this rumour ?

Kushnerova had this issue in 2009, right?
cuckoo for rhythmic

PostPosted: Sun, 19-Feb-2012 21:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

@dalit: thanks for the info...much more interesting than the "Mathilda' I am made to carry!!! Razz Razz

@ed13: wow that is quite an elaborate strategy...and of course it does bring medals!!!

Thank you both for the insight! Love
Juliana

PostPosted: Mon, 20-Feb-2012 8:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

BR_guy wrote:
ed13 wrote:
dalit wrote:
ed13 wrote:
so why is this rumour ?

Kushnerova had this issue in 2009, right?

yes she did.
ed13

PostPosted: Mon, 20-Feb-2012 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it possible to have 7 gymnasts in a group ?
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Mon, 20-Feb-2012 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

ed13 wrote:
is it possible to have 7 gymnasts in a group ?

No, 6 is the maximum.
dalit

PostPosted: Tue, 21-Feb-2012 20:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

ed13 wrote:
dalit wrote:
ed13 wrote:
so why is this rumour ?

Shynkarenko is in the particpation list of Moscow GP. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 3 of 28

Jump to: