Contents Information Events and Results Gymnasts Archive
Contents Archive Archive

Message board

Welcome to the new RSG.net message board! Please behave!
Please remember, that the message board is not responsible for the opinions expressed by its members.
Also don't insult, blame, accuse, discriminate, or debase other people here.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Cup Kiev 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results
View previous topic | View next topic  
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Mar-2012 0:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Shadow* wrote:
Upy wrote:
ĸanaeva...j& wrote:
Even If I think she was overscored, I really liked that music and the routine is really different from her usual style I love it. Love

I agree, but the one thing I don't like is the leo they chose for this music. Wish she changed it to something more appropriate.

something more colorful!

No, it fits perfectly! She's the black bird, the one that's a bomb, because she has some explosive routines! And those little white clouds? They're the explosions! Mr. Green XD
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Mar-2012 5:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoops and Grand Fouettes wrote:
*Shadow* wrote:
Upy wrote:
ĸanaeva...j& wrote:
Even If I think she was overscored, I really liked that music and the routine is really different from her usual style I love it. Love

I agree, but the one thing I don't like is the leo they chose for this music. Wish she changed it to something more appropriate.

something more colorful!

No, it fits perfectly! She's the black bird, the one that's a bomb, because she has some explosive routines! And those little white clouds? They're the explosions! Mr. Green XD

eh i just don't think that leotard is original. the music is cheerful, i'd expect something a little cuter Razz
i also don't like most of her leos.... she either wears Bessonova's costumes or something dark and gloomy like the one she used for her ball all-around. plus it's so "90's like". the only one i like that was made for her is the light pink one.
same goes for Anya and Vikas. i wish the Ukrainian costume designers made something nice and special for them like they did back in the day for Tamara, Anna and Natalia Wink
Anyen93

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Mar-2012 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kalinka* wrote:
Caroline wrote:
What are the results for the senior group finals please?

You can find all the scores here: http://www.longinestiming.com/sports/gym/index.htm Wink

Can anyone see AA results?? There is only ball+hoop.
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Mar-2012 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyen93 wrote:
*Kalinka* wrote:
Caroline wrote:
What are the results for the senior group finals please?

You can find all the scores here: http://www.longinestiming.com/sports/gym/index.htm Wink

Can anyone see AA results?? There is only ball+hoop.

U mean the individual world cup all-around?

http://www.longinestiming.com/sports/gym/gr_wc2k12is/C73A_Results_GR%20Indiv%20Senior_Concours%20I.pdf
Christina

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Mar-2012 22:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Shadow* wrote:

i also don't like most of her leos.... she either wears Bessonova's costumes or something dark and gloomy like the one she used for her ball all-around. plus it's so "90's like". the only one i like that was made for her is the light pink one.
same goes for Anya and Vikas. i wish the Ukrainian costume designers made something nice and special for them like they did back in the day for Tamara, Anna and Natalia Wink

Agree about leotards! I would like Alina to wear something bright, why not pink (for example) for Angry Birds? Wink I like her black-violet one for ball routine, but IMO, ribbon and clubs should be brighter...Smile
I liked Sitnikova's hoop leo, it's very tasteful! Smile
Hoops and Grand Fouettes

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Mar-2012 22:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina wrote:
*Shadow* wrote:

Agree about leotards! I would like Alina to wear something bright, why not pink (for example) for Angry Birds? Wink I like her black-violet one for ball routine, but IMO, ribbon and clubs should be brighter...Smile

Bright red!
mentola83

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Mar-2012 22:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so disappointed with Maksimenko's new routines. Last year they were masterpiece. Watching her new routines i have the feeling, they were very fast done, so that she has something new for Kiev.
Christina

PostPosted: Tue, 20-Mar-2012 23:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina wrote:
*Shadow* wrote:

Bright red!

Yeah, bright red for Angry Birds would be great.))
What about her new routines - IMO, hoop is very good, with amazing risks and powerful music. Wink Ball and clubs are OK too...Smile Ribbon, just for me, is worse, but... maybe it's just Alina's worst apparatus... Wink
BTW compared to top gymnasts her routines are not worse for sure! Wink
As for me, Alina's problem is not routine, but her performance, she is not stable for now... She did mistakes at her 1st start - it's OK, let's just wait for Thiais!Smile
AnnaBessonovaNumber1Fan

PostPosted: Wed, 21-Mar-2012 9:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentola83 wrote:
I am so disappointed with Maksimenko's new routines. Last year they were masterpiece. Watching her new routines i have the feeling, they were very fast done, so that she has something new for Kiev.

Clubs and Ribbon in particular. I love her Clubs music but the choreography isn't anything special. It's the same as last year in a different order, which is an awful shame because Maksymenko was one of the most stable Gymnasts with this apparatus last year.
Her Ribbon, however... Where did the Deriugina's find a music so boring?! What happened to the big, impressive soundtracks they used to use?! Maksymenko has too much charisma and personality for a piece of music so dull. Rolling Eyes
Youandi

PostPosted: Wed, 21-Mar-2012 9:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christina wrote:
Christina wrote:
*Shadow* wrote:

Bright red!

Yeah, bright red for Angry Birds would be great.))
What about her new routines - IMO, hoop is very good, with amazing risks and powerful music. Wink Ball and clubs are OK too...Smile Ribbon, just for me, is worse, but... maybe it's just Alina's worst apparatus... Wink
BTW compared to top gymnasts her routines are not worse for sure! Wink
As for me, Alina's problem is not routine, but her performance, she is not stable for now... She did mistakes at her 1st start - it's OK, let's just wait for Thiais!Smile

Bright red would really pop indeed.. Just like Bessonova's old red club leo (but then a totally other design xD)
Ribbon has never been Alina's best apparatuss... I do like her ball routines throughout the years!
Upy

PostPosted: Wed, 21-Mar-2012 11:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of feel that ball has become her weakest apparatus, instead of ribbon. I mean I usually love her ball routines in terms of choreo, but I feel she sometimes struggles through an entire routine. I also cannot understand how is it possible for her to execute a backscale pivot on a flat foot Razz She should be awarded extra points for that in my opinion Mr. Green
*Shadow*

PostPosted: Wed, 21-Mar-2012 14:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upy wrote:
I kind of feel that ball has become her weakest apparatus, instead of ribbon. I mean I usually love her ball routines in terms of choreo, but I feel she sometimes struggles through an entire routine. I also cannot understand how is it possible for her to execute a backscale pivot on a flat foot Razz She should be awarded extra points for that in my opinion Mr. Green

Mission Impossible music annoys me Watching
jaanku

PostPosted: Wed, 21-Mar-2012 14:57    Post subject: photos Reply with quote

does anyone know if there are some pictures posted from the Kiev WC?
*Kalinka*

PostPosted: Wed, 21-Mar-2012 17:08    Post subject: Re: photos Reply with quote

jaanku wrote:
does anyone know if there are some pictures posted from the Kiev WC?

Barny and Tom Theobald uploaded many photos on his Facebook account, and Enrico Della Valle posted some photos too. Wink
Upy

PostPosted: Wed, 21-Mar-2012 18:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Shadow* wrote:
Upy wrote:

Mission Impossible music annoys me Watching

Yep, not my treat either. Plus that I'm pretty sure some other gymnast used a version of it as well. Maybe a gymnast from Austria? I don't remember clearly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rhythmic Gymnastics Forum Index » Events & Results All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

Jump to: